Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort (6665 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ckc(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2007
my finacee is a very beautiful and attractive.we have agreed to marry and i have even engaged her,but the problem is that i'm not yet ready for marriage cos i dont hv the financial muscle to execute it 4 now.i'm afraid i will lose her to all these other guys with bigger financial muscle considering how guys struggle for her attention.i'm grateful for her luv but can i cope with the pressure on her by richer guys even though she has assured me that she is 4me?pls advice me.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by alhebaby(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
hey i think u should remain clam and try an think things through. if she really loves you, she will stay with you no matter what and if she knows that you are trying to make more money then she should not leave you for anything. if she does leave you then she was not meant for you. i beleive in true love and it can blind everthing even finances. gd luck men. i think u should just keep trying to build those financial muscles and see how things turn out.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Tobiegal(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
I believe that for her to be with you even now means that she loves you.

You just have to ensure that you get things straightened out soonest, so that you don't loose out on her love.

Be that as it may, if she has assured you of her commitment, then you should believe she will stick by you even in the face of the million naira men!

Wish you luck.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Busta(f): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
guy, I feel your predicament especially if she's as attractive as u said.

but women are not that reliable. She'll make the promise to u but as soon
as a richer guy comes along, trust me, she's gone. . .
or better still her family and friends can make her change her mind about u.

my advice, get her pregnant quick . . that way, she's stuck with u! wink
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Free(f): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2007
wow :busta

wot an advice not all women r da same undecided

anywayz

i believe if she really loves U
she will not leave whether U are financially stable or not
but U , U be a paranoid guy , if its bout money am sure she wouldnt agree
to marry U grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ima1(f): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2007
Busta:

guy, I feel your predicament especially if she's as attractive as u said.

but women are not that reliable. She'll make the promise to u but as soon
as a richer guy comes along, trust me, she's gone. . .
or better still her family and friends can make her change her mind about u.

my advice, get her pregnant quick . . that way, she's stuck with u! wink

omg you did not say that, lol grin

he is complaining he can't afford to get married and now you say add a child in the mix, lol thats like jumping from fry pan to fire

my advice, do what you can to make her comfortable, and don't take too long finding ur way as a man.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by cuteass1(f): 3:31am On Mar 28, 2007
@ ckc

always remember that what belongs to you will never pass you by, i believe the girl loves you to still be with you and turn down the "richer" guys

we all have dreams, as kids, we dream of big weddings and marriage ceremony but reality dosen't actually always have to be realization of those dreams

so if your uncomfortability dosen't go away regardless, afterall on one knows what's going to happen tomorrow, then i advice you save up some amount of money and carry out some necessary rights

even if you're not yet ready for the big ceremony, take the first steps to making her your wife, atleast after the first steps your confidence will definitely rise a bit because then she's yours somewhat

then try saving some more to do the other real thing.

Don't sit and wait till you have all the money in the whole world, because then it might be too late or you might not be able make the money in the whole world, how long do younow wait? endlessly??.

The girl already loves you the way you are, what more could you be asking for. You're one lucky dude wink

Good luck and happy married life (when it eventually happens) cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by bluenubian(f): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2007
show us a pic, we ll let u know where u stand, u probably have nothing to worry about cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by OmoEko1(f): 3:39am On Mar 28, 2007
bluenubian:

show us a pic, we ll let u know where u stand, u probably have nothing to worry about cheesy
abi ohhhhh, anyway am good at judging a pic.
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by jess(f): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2007
@ckc,
for her to stand by you despite your financial status shows that her love for you is not based on what you have but who you are. She is in love with you. My advice to you is that you should trust her, it is very important. Remember that those other wealthy men were there before you started your relationship, yet she picked you. I know how you feel because my fiancee once had doubts about my being able to wait for him. Like you, he was struggling to find his feet when we started our relationship and he had fears because i had advances from wealthy goodlooking men. Do you know what i used to tell him?I told him that of all the men he was the only one my heart,my body and my soul longed for and i wasnt in it for the money, because for me money can't buy my happiness. My parents and friends also helped reassure him that i was his. That encouraged him, and he tried his hands at so many things to earn a living. I am proud to say that he is doing so well now and our wedding is coming up soon.
Dont let your reservations push her away, because you will start beng jealous unconciously and start suspecting her of having affairs. This can push her away and you'll loose her. Hang on there, and try to build a career for yourself. Reassure her of your love for her, that is what she needs, while at the same time planning for your future together. Commit your relationship to God in prayer. That is what my fiancee did and it held us together.Wish you all the best.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Bolarge(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
My guy,methinks u sound so damn negative that it's only a matter of time before u lose this chic.
Nothing pisses a girl off more than an insecure guy and b'lieve me she's soon goin to get tired of reassuring u of her commitment to u and start listening to the correct rhyme busting wadded fine boiz. Ask any honest girl and they'll tell u the same. The real issue here is that u need to work on your self confidence. Be a man. Peace.

NB:It'll also help to get really close to her family.Once they're into u,that's good insurance.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ckc(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
what a great family i hv in nairaland.woooow!thanks to u all for ur wonderful pieces of advice and i will sure adhere to them.I really fell better now.thanks to u all.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by OmoEko1(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
ckc:

what a great family i hv in nairaland.woooow!thanks to u all for your wonderful pieces of advice and i will sure adhere to them.I really fell better now.thanks to u all.
u are welcome kiss kiss
But where is the pic u was suppose to show us, so we can't judge if she that attractive like u said wink grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by orp: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2007
@CKC
you said she is attractive and beautiful,one thing you don't understand in women is the more beautiful they are the more their market value. So if you know your money cannot afford and maintain your fiancee go for a less attractive and beautiful one.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
I think you should forget about whether she's beautiful or not and focus on maintaining a healthy relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by kaydee(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
Just lie down in ur game and keep hoping for better dayz
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Drunk: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2007
ckc:

my finacee is a very beautiful and attractive.we have agreed to marry and i have even engaged her,but the problem is that i'm not yet ready for marriage because i don't hv the financial muscle to execute it 4 now.i'm afraid i will lose her to all these other guys with bigger financial muscle considering how guys struggle for her attention.i'm grateful for her love but can i cope with the pressure on her by richer guys even though she has assured me that she is 4me?please advice me.

tRYinG 2 tIE A gOAT hE cANnoT fEED (eNGAgeD hER). pROCAstINATING mIRraGE , eXPEctING uNCERtaINTY
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by FactorChic(f): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
I hope she's not complaining, I won't really blame her if she complains cos she's a woman, women get old easily and most men are dogs, I don't mean u, most men in the sense that the woman sticks with them when its rough and everything until he gets really rich, and how does he repay her, he dumps her for another lady cos he feels on top of the world.
I will just advice you to do the best you can, and get yourself together on time if u know what I mean, don't waste too much time all in the name of "i'm not financially ready"

get it?
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by jaybaby(f): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2007
Ditch him then
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by spoilt(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2007
people think all women love money.its not true. you really cant do anything except love her with all your heart. and while you are at it quit whining about other guys having money. work hard or get a better job (there's something very sexy about a man that has dough in the bank) and provide her the security she deserves ok.
goodluck oh!
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by rookie(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2007
give me her number, so i can i help you find out if she loves you enough or not, grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by GNature(m): 4:44am On Mar 29, 2007
rookie:

give me her number, so i can i help you find out if she loves you enough or not, grin grin grin

@rookie

Out of curiosity, could you please tell us how you would find out ? What exactly are you going to say to her ?
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by becool89(f): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2007
lol @ busta, so the best option is now 4 him to get d d girl pregnant so that they will have an illegitimate baby ?? , na wa 4 u sha lol
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Everbright(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2007
Love is not everything oo
You better make your dough fast before a faster guy does it for you
Yes she will profess luv now but when she cannot be maintained,
definitely she will look for an alternative
shine your eye shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by star(f): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2007
her leaving u for a richer guy is not based on how attractive or ugly she is.
She will leave you if she likes even though she were ugly or fine
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by phardylart(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2007
I advice you leave her if you are not comfortable with the fact that she is so pretty despite the fact that she professes her love for you and is willing to stick to your poor ass! Grow Up!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by robinx: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2007
sometimes,communication works and sometimes it doesn't?most times good lovemaking keeps her in check and sometimes it only makes her hunger for more xperience.sometimes fate works and sometimes it wears a smirk on its face?u get my drift?,
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Bolarge(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2007
robinx:

sometimes,communication works and sometimes it doesn't?most times good lovemaking keeps her in check and sometimes it only makes her hunger for more xperience.sometimes fate works and sometimes it wears a smirk on its face?u get my drift?,
My guy,u're drifting all over the Atlantic. grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by LJ(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2007
why worry wen there is no issue at hand. your initial post does not state that she's complaining yet. y not enjoy ur relationship as normal. i bet yu, the fact that she's been with u means u r ok (financially, physically, etc). If u keep worrying so much , u ill start pissing her off very soon and THAT IS ONLY WEN U WILL LOSE HER.

anyways u may want to give rookie her number sha (for back-up) grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by agnesoseka: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2007
if she's urs, she'll be,so no long tin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by BillGatesFan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2007
what is holding you from making so much money for her to be yours? Women are like a cloth in the market place one with CASH purchase them, so if you don't have CASH get the hell out her way before you ruin her existence. of course she can't even marry you without money, her promising you that she is yours is the higher JOKE of the century.

Now you are seeing the consequences of poverty.Your dead without money. You can only see and smell the good things of life but you can't lay your hands on them shocked grin tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by bube231: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2007
guy my advice tu u is tu hold ur ground for as long as u can but as much as id advice u tu b positive the odds are against u . u do need a contigency plan cuz there definitely wil b other factors for her tu consider bsides love.dnt drop dead if shit happens cuz it just myt.like i said u need tu be PREPARED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Whats Your Criteria / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.