Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort (6672 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ronnieslimz(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
big up man, she won't leave u unless u make her do so. . u know wat i mean? stop feeling insecure
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by BillGatesFan(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
what is holding you from making so much money for her to be yours? Women are like a cloth in the market place one with CASH purchase them, so if you don't have CASH get the hell out her way before you ruin her existence. of course she can't even marry you without money, her promising you that she is yours is the higher JOKE of the century.

Now you are seeing the consequences of poverty.Your dead without money. You can only see and smell the good things of life but you can't lay your hands on them grin lipsrsealed cry cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Umy: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2007
just condition your mind that she might leave, so that if it happens it won't hurt you
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by JesusArmy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2007
Thank God 4 ur life. I hope u a born again? if u do, all u need to do is to intensify on your prayers and with God on ur side, you are a winner. Stay blessed.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by moondust(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2007
I've seen guys who dont have a dime 2 their names keep hot girls and even hav the girls spend on them, but still I must remind you of the song that says "money come woman come, money go woman go, "
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by deathadder(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2007
She will leave you for sure unless you marry her NOW!

She is Satan! You will be punished by the Lord if you do not do the right thing!

You are living in sin! sad
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by funmeme(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2007
ore! mura gan ooo.
                 Although,she will stay no matter what if she really loves u but u self,be prayerful cos women listen 2 advice by friends and relatives alot if she found the rich guy ready and intresting,she might be mislead by pple oooo

I decree from dis moment that she will begin 2 reason will beging 2 reason aright and avoid distraction from guys in jesus name.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Drunk: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2007
uSE tHUNdER bOLt (mAGUn) tHE yORUbA tHInG
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ricadelide(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2007
omo, you better appreciate wetin you get, many people dey find beautiful wife and them never see.
moreoever, i dont believe God will give you something you cant handle; if she's for you, money go come. just exercise some faith and patience.
best wishes.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Coco29(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2007
my finacee is a very beautiful and attractive.we have agreed to marry and i have even engaged her,but the problem is that i'm not yet ready for marriage because i don't hv the financial muscle to execute it 4 now.

undecided i thought love was priceless
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ricadelide(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
Umy:

just condition your mind that she might leave, so that if it happens it won't hurt you

Umy, abeg that is a negative attitude to take and most times when we expect negative things we'd get negative things. why not turn it around and expect her to stay and do all you can to keep her, ehn.
please, abeg, joo, change that attitude.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Bankole01(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2007
boy u need body guard for the gal. tell u what i dey for hire. a go keep everybody away for 4 years an then transfer to u when u are ready. a no go even charge u one kobo
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by culasi(m): 1:41am On Mar 30, 2007
Give the girl belle so that other guys go run away!!!!!!!!1 I hope that helps
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by spoilt(f): 1:56am On Mar 30, 2007
culasi:

Give the girl belle so that other guys go run away!!!!!!!!1 I hope that helps

these days not even that is a guaranty! cool
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by culasi(m): 3:04am On Mar 30, 2007
Hi spoilt i guess you are right oh!

spoilt:

these days not even that is a guaranty! cool
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by akara(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2007
grin

@CKC

First thing for you is to fight the fear, if you dont, it might torment you even after you are married o.

grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by dakmanzero(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2007
even paupers get married. Not having financial muscle to execute marriage is a lame excuse.

once you make your 'money' you will be surprised at how many women 100% more attractive than your fiancee will pounce on you. If you desert her then, as most men do, what does that make her? an idiot.

if you love her you will marry her. If you refuse to marry her no-one can blame her for abandoning you for someone that is ready to tie the knot, whether or not he is richer than you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Vieira(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2007
Bolarge:

My guy,methinks u sound so damn negative that it's only a matter of time before u lose this chic.
Nothing pisses a girl off more than an insecure guy and b'lieve me she's soon goin to get tired of reassuring u of her commitment to u and start listening to the correct rhyme busting wadded fine boiz. Ask any honest girl and they'll tell u the same. The real issue here is that u need to work on your self confidence. Be a man. Peace.

NB:It'll also help to get really close to her family.Once they're into u,that's good insurance.

Best post of this thread and one that the thread starter should pay attention to.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by SweetT1: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ckc
Give me her number and let me holla at her. I'll let you know if she's off the chain or leash you trying to put on her. Let me show her the finer things in life. Your insecurity shows that you don't deserve her. Trust me she go Bleep someone else no matter what you do ! The more beautiful they are , the more scandalous they get.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by culasi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
LOL grin

Sweet T:

@ckc
Give me her number and let me holla at her. I'll let you know if she's off the chain or leash you trying to put on her. Let me show her the finer things in life. Your insecurity shows that you don't deserve her. Trust me she go Bleep someone else no matter what you do ! The more beautiful they are , the more scandalous they get.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by zillonnair(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2007
Dont be paranoid, you have to believe in yourself first that you can be loved, before a woman can love you. And remember you cannot command love if you cannot command respect, so don't act inferior.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by puker(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2007
Before you develope hypertension stop thinking of her beauty. Think of what kind of wife she would become when you get married. That way you will understand if she will commit herself to another man. Its about character and not beauty.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by archbishop(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hello my brother,
Please try your best and a better job and stop thinking
about this girl.
If she is yours, you will marry her,but first get the MONEY,

archbishop
grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by culasi(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2007
@ archbishop Well spoken Dude!!! smiley

archbishop:

Hello my brother,
Please try your best and a better job and stop thinking
about this girl.
If she is yours, you will marry her,but first get the MONEY,

archbishop
grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by betantee(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2007
my broda, if u say ur girl fine, and u no get shi shi ,just forget ,foxes and wolves dey with ward to collect ur girl from u.Mind u women want comfort and security.shekina
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by osegwu(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2007
this is nothin but much ado. Most beautiful Ladies or should

I say girls I know do not have boyfriends. You know why?

Because every guy will think the girl must be dating very

Handsome and rich guys so no body will end up toasting

her well of course except the Sugar Daddies. My Advice to you is

to play save and try look for money and go see her parents for

introduction. That will save you some pains in the long run.

Remember, a lady can wait for enough time but not so long.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by wale4jesus: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2007
Bros, u need to put everything in the hand of God, if you really lover and if she really love you, definately she will not go with another man. Ok
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Epiphany(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2007
yeah, she will not go with another man, but you have to wake up to the fact that she cannot wait for you forever.
i mean, what do you think, that she will marry you after 'years' of engagement even if you dont have any money? Think of her age and yours. if age is on your side, you can struggle a bit more to make that money.

If not, let the babe go and marry someone else if she cant wait for you

Look my friend, I WONT MARRY MYSELF IF I DONT HAVE MONEY, so i will not expect anyone to marry me if i dont have money.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by tonte(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2007
i gat 2 advices 4 u man

1. get a spare chick in case she leaves u

2. pott her i.e get her pregnant this way she'ld never leave u

and thats y we are a family on nairaland we help

3. if she likes rich guys please send her 2 mii i'ld be grateful
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by culasi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
@ Tonte

If you need a wife pls let me know. I can hook you up.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by boladonas(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2007
My dear,
Never let a woman ever intimidate you by beauty and behaviour
Never ever feel inferior 2 a woman!

Blessed are those who are not expecting for they shall not be disappointed!
So expect nothing from her, if she stays with you good, If she leaves, its not bad news.

@culasi,

post me a wify O
I love ur bluntness to conte

Love u all
U made my day!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2007
Around the corner is another girl a lot more attractive than she is, honey.
Beauty is only skin deep.
A woman loves a secure confident man and not a sissy.
she be mammywater? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This / Is This How A True Man Of God Should Look? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.