Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? (1237 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
we hate ourselves, can anyone give a concrete explanation?
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Mr2wealth: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancok:

Yes. Because we hate ourselves. This explanation is concrete enough. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Kylekent59: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancok:

Don't you remember that pic of two white men and two black men climbing a tree.

The two whites cooperated and helped each other to reaching the top. While the two blacks started struggling who would climb first,they became enemies and started fighting each other.

I was walking along the road when I saw a woman stoning a cat, callin the cat a witch. A cat on its own viewing the environment and enjoying natue. Isn't that wickedness ?

Come to usa/Germany and stone a cat whether you wnt be jailed.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yea wicked like the way Germany is wicked to Ozil right
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kylekent59:

Don't you remember that pic of two white men and two black men climbing a tree.

The two whites cooperated and helped each other to reaching the top. While the two blacks started struggling who would climb first,they became enemies and started fighting each other.

I was walking along the road when I saw a woman stoning a cat, callin the cat a witch. A cat on its own viewing the environment and enjoying natue. Isn't that wickedness ?

Come to usa/Germany and stone a cat whether you wnt be jailed.
hmm,that is terrible, God should pls help us to like ourselves. there is a story behind my thread.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancok:

Poverty and colonization

Colonization made us hate ourself people were made to emulate whites, anything from black people was made look bad eg a traditional healer is called a “WITCH”DOCTOR, they divided and concur made hate and kill each other’s tribe

Colonial rules we not meant for black people to prosper and be rich, there were for white people to be rich and better and all these happened for 100 years white people progressing in everything while black suppresed

The damage in black people is 100 years old and no black nation is 70 years old after independence meaning we are still trying to still trying to reverse the mentality that has been put in us by whites at same time still trying to understand the system that the white people made aka the economy how to make a rich and its people

So becoz of system that oppresed black from it made us poor, and one is poor he does anything to survive
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
'' Konstrutivist Theory ''
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancok:
hmm,that is terrible, God should pls help us to like ourselves. there is a story behind my thread.
I think before creating a thread, that thread should have an orientation like maybe sharing d story because wickedness is an individual trait irrespective of race so that people type things that makes a lot of sense.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by bjayx: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Why would I sell another mans kids to a white man Why would a white man byy another mans kids for slavery Humans r evil because of the sin nature in man. Blacks r more evil tho...
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Our colonial masters were also wicked to us. No one has monopoly over wickedness and it has nothing to do with race.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Colourich:
Our colonial masters were also wicked to us. No one has monopoly over wickedness and it has nothing to do with race.
i will not accept that, the black are most wicked creature to themselves.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by babyfaceafrica: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
and how did you come to this conclusion?.... have you met all blacks before?..why the generalisation?... which statistics and data do you have to back up your claim?...it is like saying all pastors are men of God?.. are they?...be careful
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

Poverty and colonization

Colonization made us hate ourself people were made to emulate whites, anything from black people was made look bad eg a traditional healer is called a “WITCH”DOCTOR, they divided and concur made hate and kill each other’s tribe

Colonial rules we not meant for black people to prosper and be rich, there were for white people to be rich and better and all these happened for 100 years white people progressing in everything while black suppresed

The damage in black people is 100 years old and no black nation is 70 years old after independence meaning we are still trying to still trying to reverse the mentality that has been put in us by whites at same time still trying to understand the system that the white people made aka the economy how to make a rich and its people

So becoz of system that oppresed black from it made us poor, and one is poor he does anything to survive

Here we go. Blame the white for everything guy.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Cholls(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
dancok:

Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Admin401:

Here we go. Blame the white for everything guy.

you are my point we are far behind the most white countries by at list 100 years

all these developed countries went through what we are going through as black nations

you dont expect black nations to check up that which NO we have to learn by doing mistakes which educate us in process

they used to burn witches, women were not allowed to vote, daughter not allowed to inherit father's property same applies to wife she couldnt inherit her husband property but eventually the saw it that it wasnt good and made law etc

to back to history and how old are these countries there are on average 200 year above old since forming governments that really built a country and average african country is 60 years old after independence we are still learning and more still divided
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

you are my point we are far behind the most white countries by at list 100 years

all these developed countries went through what we are going through as black nations

you dont expect black nations to check up that which NO we have to learn by doing mistakes which educate us in process

they used to burn witches, women were not allowed to vote, daughter not allowed to inherit father's property same applies to wife she couldnt inherit her husband property but eventually the saw it that it wasnt good and made law etc

to back to history and how old are these countries there are on average 200 year above old since forming governments that really built a country and average african country is 60 years old after independence we are still learning and more still divided

Everything you have said is wrong.
Re: Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Admin401:

Everything you have said is wrong.

Cool we differ in how we views the subject

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? / Zimbabwean Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife For Wearing Bum Short In Public / Falz Releases Hot Photos Of His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.