Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (76621 Views)

Tall Men Are Ladies Choice / What So Special About Tall Guys? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Toks2008(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Diso60090:

Nor pass your anger here go meet God who created you short

Diso60090:

Bros show us your picture abeg

As you can see...im 6.3...pics don't lie..but as I stated earlier...go and double your hustle cos ladies give no bl**p about your height exp naija babes...if you are a short guy with heavy pocket,you will be the dream man of many ladies.

Go and ask Sophie,Amanda, Chioma....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Lekan1o1: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2018
crazymommy:
did you do the captcha before requesting for the code?,you need to complete the captcha first before clicking on get a code

What's ur reply
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GreatMahmud: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2018
yanabasee:
Women are confuse set of beings!!!....

They don't really know what they want....

Give her a tall, bearded, broad shoulder, rich and muscle fitted body man with a good skin... And she will go cheat on him with a street agbero that is short, dark and ugly with eczema skin...

U are on point man...

And will be quick to call all men scum!!
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GreatMahmud: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2018
yanabasee:
Women are confuse set of beings!!!....

They don't really know what they want....

Give her a tall, bearded, broad shoulder, rich and muscle fitted body man with a good skin... And she will go cheat on him with a street agbero that is short, dark and ugly with eczema skin...

And will be quick to call all men scum!!

U are on point man
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by abike12(f): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Because short men typically have issues and they don't look good in clothes undecided plus not everyone wants to bend down to kiss their man.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by opeyemho(m): 2:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Give any i mean any 9ja babe wizkid and she'll worship him forever.. Brothers here let's make this money either you're tall or short you'll see babes swarming all over you. [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by MissRaine69(f): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2018
If you are female and 6’4 one gets tired of wearing flat shoes all the time.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by obentenyson(m): 3:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
More manly
A sign of protection

Hello!! The only thing manly and has a sign of protection for ladies this days is money.... If you are tall n broke, you lack security... As long has the man has money, even if he is short, she finds protection there.. Go n ask adams oshiomole's wife. She go tell you...
Who tallness eppp for this recession... If you have money, you are tall in the eyes of ladies.. If you broke, no matter how tall you are, them go look u like sey you be midget
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Frankicent(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Playing smart!!! mr man, he was my ex, he doesnt wear size 43, he is 6 feet tall, he doesnt have a large long dong and i'm done arguing with you.

Lol ex why ex now? Cause of his dong
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Frankicent(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Agadsman:
That's the reason for my single and lonely life. Shortness for a man is just a kill joy. I am just tired cry

Lwkmd Pele you want my height? Chk profile grin
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by iamyoungskid(m): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Its because of our prick. They know tall guys have a longer dick. We cant just be tall for nothing na biko undecided
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Qc1(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2018
deleted.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Manly?? i think all guys are manly, except for the gay ones
you are senseless for this comment.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Navalsadiq(m): 4:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, being tall doesnt guarantee long pr**k
i think you are short.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Bane2020: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2018
It's probably due to the good old cliche that tall guys exude more confidence, poise, and and are generally seen as physically fit. But to the short brothers, don't be discouraged... It doesn't mean you are exempt from these qualities. Females don't give a flying f**k about your height as long as your pocket is loaded, get your hustle up and make that bread and you will be the pot bellied short dude with the latest range rover sport smashing the chick of the tall macho dude who spends all his time in the gym... such is the crazy irony of life.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by papauju(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, being tall doesnt guarantee long pr**k
I know you like the the long thing ��
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Abkabraka: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2018
REASONS WHY YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS BORING
READ HERE............

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Tedassie(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
never claimed to be feminist. Never will be. Sleep well. Goodnight x
what does it take to moisten those thighs? just curious
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by ireneidiva(f): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2018
MimiShopping:
You are wrong, don't argue with me on this.

Messi is 1.7m = 5ft57

Ronaldo is 1.87m = 6ft1

Neymar is 1.75m = 5ft7 is Neymar short Neymar is tall okay, get your fact right before you argue sir, thanks
Abeg. Anything below 6ft for a man is not tall! These people are average /short.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by 24grace: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Nix
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by nick50(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Tall men are more presentable.. Women feel proud going out with good looking tall guys which draws people's attention and recognition thereby making them feel like celebrities plus the fact that tall guys guarantee tall offsprings btw no woman with a good sense of reasoning will want her kids to be short and plumpy and u know short daughters are very hard to get married
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by princenaira(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Because its ideal for husbands to be taller than wives. Have you imagined jumping up to kiss your bride??
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2018
I think it is because majority of women are either short or average height. Thus the desire for taller men.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by HoodBillionaire: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2018
im sorry OP
which women
u mean naija gold diggers
my bich been buggin me day and nite
for money to start a business all on before her birthday
with a threat that she wud stop talking to me if i dont give it to her wich is in some couple of weeks time.
be my guest bich
hahahahahah

im looking for a new bich

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by whiteeyes: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Zealoy:
Why Are Ladies Crazy About Tall Men?

It is common to hear ladies saying thier type of men should be tall. so i really wanna know why ladies go crazy for tall guys. Am not short though.. just curious
Just like 90 percent of men are a crazy about big boobs which of course is strategically obvious!

For women unfortunately, we can't my see thru those pants to determine size so we assume that at least, the taller ones got it better at maximal size... you know what I mean!!!

my humble submissions though.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by thugmansion(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm they want everything longgg
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by williamdeluxe(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Girls love tall guys due to the simple reason that their masculinity seems to be on the higher side. But there could be many different reasons for liking a tall guy over someone who is not too tall or someone who is rather short. Also, it is found that on an average, men are considerably taller than women; therefore, it is quite natural for women to select men who are tall rather than those who are shorter or of similar height.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Tedassie(m): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Radiant1020:
Me sef I've gotten used to average and short guys asking me out that I no longer worry myself over tall guys again
I love ur afro
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by mathy2p2: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Wetin concern me.

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by jhubril(m): 5:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Manly?? i think all guys are manly, except for the gay ones

Oh is that true ? OK go and get a slap from bobrisky,then you will know how manly he is? stupid talk. What has been manly got to do with orientation?
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, rich guys are adorable smiley smiley
Ndo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.