Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (76573 Views)

Tall Men Are Ladies Choice / What So Special About Tall Guys? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by ArinzeRaph: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
GeeString:

I don't get bro. Size of what?
i don't know ooo
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by dafeyankee: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, rich guys are adorable smiley smiley

Baby girl kiss
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by newoffer: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Especially the short ones. They don't mind if he is irresponsible, in as much he is tall and handsome.

This is 2018 o.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by ArinzeRaph: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, how do you know all this, not all tall men wear size 45, some even have below 43, way below 43 sef so what are you saying, i still stand by my previous comment!!!
what size is that?
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by boolet: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
kimbraa:
What do you mean by 'More manly?' be sensitive with your comments before you'll make the average and short men think they're not manly enough.
No mind her. Her father na dwarf ooo.... cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by DonMekino(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ppl just argue about everything on nairaland....issoryt

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GeeString: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
MimiShopping:
Go and sleep, you are tired, you don't have an argument, stop arguing with people blindly, always argue with facts.

But before you go to bed, let me teach you something new tonight, just humble yourself and learn okay
Don't ask Google Messi's height, simply google the name: Lionel Messi and his official page with his official confirmed, verified bio data will come up, snap it and post here...stop being stupidly smart when everybody here can get the figure by googling Messi's name, haba angry angry

Searching for Messi's height will not give you the correct figure because it will give u random answers from bloggers who haven't even seen Messi in person before...just go to google.com and type: Lionel Messi....it will pull up his official page with his verified bio data containing his height okay, learn for once

Wow. Google is now "random bloggers". grin

Oga if you are short, you are short. Accept it.

Stop trying to drop the average height of man to make yourself feel better.

Nansense.

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by 21savages: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saff:
More manly A sign of protection
Are they angels
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you gay

Hell no!!! I'm too handsome to be gay
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GeeString: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
what size is that?

Oh! Now I get.
We mean shoe size...
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by MimiShopping: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
GeeString:

Wow. Google is now "random bloggers". grin

Oga if you are short, you are short. Accept it.

Stop trying to drop the average height of man to make yourself feel better.

Nansense.
People like you are very annoying, you brag in absolute ignorance, learn for once.

open you browser, type: www.google.com, then search for "Lionel Messi", it will bring up Lionel Messi's official page containing everything about Messi; his real names, his nationality, net worth, his occupation, his income, his employment history, his family history, his personal bio data like height, marital status.

Stop acting stupid and accept you were wrong.

People will be laughing at you because they can follow the guideline above and see that you are just fooling yourself around, go and sleep angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by ArinzeRaph: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
GeeString:

Oh! Now I get.
We mean shoe size...
ok
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by franchasng: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, rich guys are adorable smiley smiley
I love that wink
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GeeString: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
MimiShopping:
You are wrong, don't argue with me on this.

Messi is 1.7m = 5ft57

Ronaldo is 1.87m = 6ft1

Neymar is 1.75m = 5ft7 is Neymar short Neymar is tall okay, get your fact right before you argue sir, thanks

Rubbish math.

Go back to school.

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
what size is that?

Shoe size
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
what size is that?

Shoe size
ArinzeRaph:
what size is that?

Shoe size
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by justflow1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
GeeString:

Yes it does, stop deceiving yourself.

Tall men mostly wear size 45 & above which indicates a large/long dong.

You'll hardly see a short man wear above size 43 that's why they come with below 7 inch cocks.
what is this one saying, your analogy is way too flooded....
Pls check the topic again and recomment
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Snowkel(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
MimiShopping:
You sound frustrated why

First you wrongly quoted Messi and Neymar's height....I attached their height for you to see, you now left the argument and just started barking, is that how you used to do

I asked you simple question, is Neymar short Yes or No

In your post, you said Neymar's height is considered as short...but people see Neymar as a tall guy, so what are you blabbing about

Please argue with facts and not based on your wack personal belief and sentiments okay

Messi's height is considered as short and its 1.7m = 5ft57''
;Dlet me settle the dispute

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Kazal999: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2018
U want them to born a short child??
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by zicoraads: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Radiant1020:
Me sef I've gotten used to average and short guys asking me out that I no longer worry myself over tall guys again
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Adjusting realities.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by GeeString: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Snowkel:

;Dlet me settle the dispute

Lol.

At first I was irritated having to state the obvious over & over again but Im now realising that whoever is behind the MimiShopping moniker is not a very bright person.

His/her 1.7m is 5"57 feet but everyone else says 5"7
His/her 1.75m is 5"7 feet ut everyone else says 5"9

I no know which formula him use calculate am.

smh. Its a pity

He/she'll still argue this with you. Watch.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by justflow1(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Zealoy:
Why Are Ladies Crazy About Tall Men?

It is common to hear ladies saying thier type of men should be tall. so i really wanna know why ladies go crazy for tall guys. Am not short though.. just curious
well... to me, i think this is more applicable to ladies whose parent are short and also short by causal inheritence. These ladies might have by one way or the other attended Gregor Mendels NHERITANCE classes, probably in their elementary schooling years.....
It is obvious that 2 wrongs cannot make a right. Funnily enough, xtremely tall ladies dont give much preference to their man's height.... They are rest assured that about 2/4 -3/4 of there kids would be tall........

Above all, the KUDI factor cannot be sold short . Have anyone seen Martin Freemans (that dude in lord of the rings) wife ?
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
danger
tall ppl weh no dey strong

Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Bitterleafsoup: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Omoluabi16:
I am also a fan of tall women.There is just this aura of confidence swagger and grace they posses.
Thanks wink
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2018
justflow1:
well... to me, i think this is more applicable to ladies whose parent are short and also short by causal inheritence. These ladies might have by one way or the other attended Gregor Mendels NHERITANCE classes, probably in their elementary schooling years.....
It is obvious that 2 wrongs cannot make a right. Funnily enough, xtremely tall ladies dont give much preference to their man's height.... They are rest assured that about 2/4 -3/4 of there kids would be tall........

Above all, the KUDI factor cannot be sold short . Have anyone seen Martin Freemans (that dude in lord of the rings) wife ?
Your right height of a man is nothing.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
GeeString:

Yes it does, stop deceiving yourself.

Tall men mostly wear size 45 & above which indicates a large/long dong.

You'll hardly see a short man wear above size 43 that's why they come with below 7 inch cocks.

As a short man, my cock begs to disagree cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by rainmaker12(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Fernandowski:
So that when we hug them, they will hear the heart that beats for them........

6foot 9 inches tall and so in love with myself

I beat that. 7foot 3inch grin
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Bitterleafsoup: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2018
GeeString:

Again Messi is 5"7 not 5"5.

Neymar is 5"9 not 5"7.

But I know you're smarter than google.

Can you stop typing lies here please? Its getting irritating.

How can you tell me a 5"7 man is 'tall'?
5"10 is the usual standard for tall. Most futball players are short, that is the norm.
Re: Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Zealoy:
Why Are Ladies Crazy About Tall Men?

It is common to hear ladies saying thier type of men should be tall. so i really wanna know why ladies go crazy for tall guys. Am not short though.. just curious

Fake News.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.