Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (30648 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by inoki247: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
how e take know say dem go arrest am diz morning.. dey are just playing gamed with us d President and all diz fools
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by DrObum(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by autonomous22: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
APC is now a secret cult... Easy to enter but difficult to leave

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by blackaxe78: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Can you imagine?

Talk about the criminals that have made confessios about you being thier sponsor

Trying to politicise the matter won't work for sane Nigerians.

Families lost their loved ones to the bandits you equipped with ammunitions and cartridges.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by fiercehillz(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari o, Saraki o, APC o, PDP o, NPF o, IG o....all of una nor well

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Olukat(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
This isn't fair
Buhari is on the wrong path, who will tell him these men are smarter than him shocked
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by blackaxe78: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
xtravanganza:
this is politics at its lowest form

Oh!
Offa bank robbery is politics

The life's lost is politics

The bandits are politicians

Thier confession is politics

Smh..
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by ozodigboo(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
nonsense post from saraki.
your followers like Buba Galadima hv been begging u to defect since....that you're the one holding them.
yet you've been postponing, waiting for Buhari to come n beg you.
your eye go soon open
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Goddex: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Buhari wasted 3 fighting his political enemies, no visible project, just lies and vendetta
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by OlaMiki: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2018
oro Ode
bjayx:
Buhari will fail woefully
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by ifymadu: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Does he need an elaborate press conference to decamp from APC? All I think he needs to do is just make his decision known in one of those tweets. “I have decamped from APC to so so and so”. No need for the plenty drama, whether they arrest him or not should be inconsequential to his defection.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Azam101: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Father of all looters! go n answer ur allegations.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by xtravanganza: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2018
blackaxe78:

Oh! Offa bank robbery is politics
The life's lost is politics
The bandits are politicians
Thier confession is politics
Smh..
seriously, your moniker makes your quote irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Notatribalist(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI go and explain yourself to the Nigeria police, and stop posting rubbish and provocative comments on twitter. As if twitter is where Nigeria police force headquarters is located. Nonsense embarassed angry
my brother I am completely tired of this drama king Sarakil.what does it take to just go and clear ur name at the station? I think he's afraid of something.. Useless SP
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by bjayx: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
OlaMiki:
oro Ode
Thank U ologbon
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by OlaMiki: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
stop fooling yourself , he will have the majority votes and declared winner come 2019 . Kwara and your IPOD 5% can not stop him
KingLennon:

God forbid Buhari to rule Nigeria again 2019 angry
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by maestroferddi: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
The case of Buhari is a lesson for everyone to learn from.

Here was a man who was opportune to leave an indelible mark in the sands of time.

What did Buhari do? He bungled an opportunity of a lifetime.

If Buhari had conducted himself responsibly in government, this desperate attempt to intercept the inevitable would have been unnecessary...
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by OlaMiki: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
in your mind now , u are making sense ooo
maestroferddi:
The case of Buhari is a lesson for everyone to learn from.

Here was a man who was opportune to leave an indelible mark in the sands of time.

What did Buhari do? He bungled an opportunity of a lifetime.

If Buhari had conducted himself responsibly in government, this desperate attempt to intercept the inevitable would have been unnecessary...
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Princedapace(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Saraki is important Yes, Any direction he follows kwara Follows Yes. But mind you he cannot get 100% kwarans vote and I can confidently say once PMB have Tinubu and SW governors are loyal to Tinubu PMB is winning come 2019.

Bro if elections are done free and fair, Buhari can't win o. Votes are already too divided for him.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by babyphaze07(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
The best stuff happening to Nigeria is the acclaimed Mr Integrity who has tyranny running in his blood. This nothing like fundamental human right again. PMB will be kicked into the net like CR7 freekick against Spain.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by blackaxe78: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2018
xtravanganza:

seriously, your moniker makes your quote irrelevant

You got bursted and moniker is only what you could pin point.

Make logical points and stop making comments blindly
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by j1mmy: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
This may end up being the only good thing that Saraki will do in his criminal life. If he helps to take down Buhari and spare Nigerians the grief I am prepared to temporarily overlook his involvement in the following
-Helping to loot and destroy Societe General Bank
-Continue collecting salary, security vote, contacts and treasury looting from Kwara state after he left
-His many financial crimes in the NASS.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by esosuo: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Saraki is important Yes, Any direction he follows kwara Follows Yes. But mind you he cannot get 100% kwarans vote and I can confidently say once PMB have Tinubu and SW governors are loyal to Tinubu PMB is winning come 2019.
Baba which school you go ? See as you know book , saraki the local champion of kwara that was given the chance to be exposed to national politics feeling like a demi-god now him eye go clear wen tinubu and osho will look for a good person to make a giant in kwara that will replace him , babangida aliu the chief servant was feeling very popular with so much backing from the generals before he was he met loyalty
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by proprince(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Breaking news!!!

Security operatives just surrounded the house of Saraki and Ekweremadu.

What Saraki said is actually true.

Watch how buhari will fail 100%

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Sirphem(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI go and explain yourself to the Nigeria police, and stop posting rubbish and provocative comments on twitter. As if twitter is where Nigeria police force headquarters is located. Nonsense embarassed angry
You have a silly mind and a silly Brain so go and seal up Your silly talk

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by yusufyo: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2018
BUKOLA!!!
U are not the only human being in this country we are tired of ur complaint, u are this u are that, they want to do this they want to do that. Please for God sake go and give them whatever they need from u. Na only u waka come? U are have been disturbing the peace of this country if u don't know.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by justtoodark: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2018
a ol senate president behaving like a common criminal....

jonathan realy fvcked up this country....
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by Olameen1713: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
Saraki is a very important personality in the APC camp that's why Buhari is holding on to him. If he defects to PDP, APC will be in trouble cuz he knows all their secrets

How is Buhari holding on to him? Does it makes sense for Buhari to hold on to him by force and victimization when he's not a toddler? Do they use force as strategy to form a political allies?

Are you saying he shouldn't be investigated on this highly criminal case that involved the death of 33 people even if he's found culpable? So all the effort of the FG to fight corruption and crime are now being tagged as political vendetta.

I watched Gov Ahmed interview sometimes ago concerning this deadly robbery, if you could read between the line you will know he's hiding something.

Saraki should go and clear himself instead of playing the victim card online. Mtchew
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by maestroferddi: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2018
OlaMiki:
in your mind now , u are making sense ooo
How can I make sense when you have proved beyond reasonable doubt your inability to do critical thinking.

I only have pity for you and your ilk...
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by xtravanganza: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
blackaxe78:

You got bursted and moniker is only what you could pin point.

Make logical points and stop making comments blindly
SMH.... but anyway kudos..
I thought you will have an explanation but it seems it's in the blood. carry on.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by blackaxe78: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2018
xtravanganza:

SMH.... but anyway kudos..
I thought you will have an explanation but it seems it's in the blood. carry on.

O ye with empty brain, Try to always address subject matter when you making a point. And when you have nothing credible to say, keep quite.
Re: Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" by 1miccza: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

My brother i don't post comments here on politics again because i've discovered that a whole lot are not in the ''know'' , you'll be amazed at what that guy has become politically and what he can wreck politically...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall / Lai Mohammed Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company In Nnewi (Photos) / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.