Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) (53363 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by caesymore(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Boom Dig_It!!!

Mhen, this guy must be faithful or en body go tell am.
Congratulations to em two.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Anyenmoney(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2023
That's the last pothole I'll ever wanna drive through… because it can damage shock absorbers.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by STEWpid(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2023
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by adesegun121(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by dawnomike(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2023
That is lovely!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Exceed15: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Nna mennn!!!

I no go fit marry military woman joor o

Btw, I don't have any reason. undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by tydi(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2023
She salutes her in the office and he salutes her in the house grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Can't she remove her boot by herself? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jayrockk: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Wow that's nice

Him try sha bcus marrying a military woman in Nigeria is synonymous to taking a Nigerian woman abroad except say military woman no need call police fr u grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by louken(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
That's the last pothole I'll ever wanna drive through… because it can damage shock absorbers.
grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by tooth4tooth: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2023
Very interesting video wink .
Congratulations to them.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by BlackhatMentor: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2023
She's definitely the Man of house

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Dikastan: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2023
People dey try ooo. I no fit marry force woman or even nurse

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Dikastan:
People dey try ooo. I no fit marry force woman or even nurse

Nurse wey dey sabi stab person syringe like say the person na teddy bear.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Corporal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by BigYash: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

Mhen, this guy must be faithful or en body go tell am.
Congratulations to em two.
He fit still dey run shit for her back.. You no see him bear bear grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by brain54(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Can't she remove her boot by herself? undecided
You no go sabi play love o…
grin

Be romantic for once… you will not die!
grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by brain54(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2023
I had the honor of decorating an officer one time…

On his commissioning as captain.

Young officer. He took so much drugs that when other soldiers were matching left, he was going right.

Everywhere scatter that day with laughter. Even senior officers were laughing.

They already know the guy. Very unserious rebel officer.

His dad is/was a general at army headquarters in Abuja so there tolerated most of his misdemeanors.

Lost his contact… I wonder where he is now.

Last time we spoke some 4/5 years back he was at military hospital in kaduna receiving treatment for a bullet wound to his thigh.

He told me he was okay but was feigning the severity of the injury so as not to be posted back to boko haram.

I miss that guy!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2023
How a guy will go and marry a female soldier who is physically bigger than him is what I don't understand

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by revolt(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kobicove:
How a guy will go and marry a female soldier who is physically bigger than him is what I don't understand

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by jamesversion: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I ain't parking my car in her garage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
jamesversion:

I ain't parking my car in her garage.

😁

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by westlius(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Even knock engine self

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by TimiRume(f): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
She is beautiful

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by PureFace1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
You can date any woman if you have the right confidence but military women ain't worth it as a wife. You may compete forever with the government for her time unless she quit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
PureFace1:
You can date any woman if you have the right confidence but military women ain't worth it as a wife. You may compete forever with the government for her time unless she quit.

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldier might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.
He'll definitely be submissive and loyal to her otherwise na steady beating him go dey collect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aside being bigger than the man in size, she also got military training. Any fvck up from the guy, she'll thoroughly mend him.

Some guys like such women sha who'll tame and emasculate them.

Nor be for someone like me sha

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by saysoo: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzAv9rjp0l0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

Can you imagine? This one don trap im destiny forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.