Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) (39208 Views)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by obo389(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
This is not Nigerian military

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Sijo01:

Did you skip the part that they're both in the military undecided

Didn't notice that. They are good together then. One will face Afghanistan, while the other heads to Kuwait. The children should be the ones to console. grin
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
MemeKing:
She is cute , my love for tall girls tho .

Op , they don't look Nigerian , they mulatto .

anyway I wish them a happy married life
u must b a very short guy.short guys loves tall gals dsame way short gals always go 4d tall guys,its jst d law of nature
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by nkenu(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2018
This is unmilitary
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2018
this is not in nigeria....
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
JourneytoEL:
obviously these are Pre wedding pictures not engagement pictures but trust bloggers na

And d@ lady no be military too

Mumu bloggers everywia.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Nonsense and Idiotic, Now it is not a crime for a Civilian to be wife of a Camouflaged solder to wear the Military apparel in empty Publicity, these Proud archaic and 100 Years backward Military boys and their officers, especially the ones in Nigeria, arrest civilian wearing the shirt or cap as fashion , make it a crime in their mind to wear a military vest of hart, A practice exclusive to Nigeria.

In far off climes where sane Military guys live, there is no big deal in wearing the attire
Only Nigerian arrogant and un educated Military who think they are employed to oppress civilian make a mountain out of this

Tell me how justified it is for the wife to wear the same attire for any reason

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Dheco(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Why the lady not putting on � booth
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by jaido09: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Sijo01:

Because she’s actually not in the military. Whoever wrote the story is just full of poo. You can never have a military uniform sewn like that not to talk of the high heels. That’s not military-like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by MzteejaY(f): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Sijo01:

Well the lady isn't in the military. That's Bernan, she is a fashion designer in the UK. Don't mind these bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
tete7000:

Didn't notice that. They are good together then. One will face Afghanistan, while the other heads to Kuwait. The children should be the ones to console. grin
...Kuwait is like dubai
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by derbykol(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Ezniteadin:
Nonsense and Idiotic, Now it is not a crime for a Civilian to be wife of a Camouflaged solder to wear the Military apparel in empty Publicity, these Proud archaic and 100 Years backward Military boys and their officers, especially the ones in Nigeria, arrest civilian wearing the shirt or cap as fashion , make it a crime in their mind to wear a military vest of hart, A practice exclusive to Nigeria.

In far off climes where sane Military guys live, there is no big deal in wearing the attire
Only Nigerian arrogant and un educated Military who think they are employed to oppress civilian make a mountain out of this

Tell me how justified it is for the wife to wear the same attire for any reason
..do you know what a criminal can do with a military uniform...our country hasn't attained that level of development... Use ur head
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
favourbaby:
Hope they would be given the luxury of leaving together at least for a year before sending either of them to the slaughter table of boko haram?

meanwhile ....

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.
Smh undecided
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Mavor: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
It's the US. John Sekyere Photography is based in the State of Virginia.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by baron2266(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
I wish u a beautiful marital home ...
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Litmus: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2018
MemeKing:
She is cute , my love for tall girls tho .

Op , they don't look Nigerian , they mulatto .

anyway I wish them a happy married life

Not Nigerians but there's nothing mulatto looking there and nothing better than Nigerian men and women. In Nigeria among the middle classes, these two Americans look ordinary. Actually not even better than a great deal of Nigeria lower classes.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by djoe21(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2018
favourbaby:
Hope they would be given the luxury of leaving together at least for a year before sending either of them to the slaughter table of boko haram?

meanwhile ....

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.

Constant power supply in Nigeria? When you see 'the place', let me know so I can come be your neighbour. I dey find house too. grin
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
HML to them
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This girl set die, how I wish I dey their street. If the solider go for peace keeping for another country

Guess what I will be doing grin

Fatal attraction. You have a death wish. My advice- don’t try it if you’re not bulletproof.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
what's the point of marrying a soldier? next thing Boko haram will kill them. what a waste of Good vagina.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
I didnt know that military personnel can marry each other.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2018
DEFINITELY NOT NIGERIAN MILITARY
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Sonsofbitches(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians love commenting on a post without proper investigation. The guy proposing is a U.S Navy personnel and the lady is his fiance who happens to wear a commoflag overall. Before yall start sounding dumb with all your stupid post about being sent to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by ksstroud: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
tolexy007:

very tight
very very tight
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
THEY ARE BOTH FROM BORNO I KNW DEM WELL-WELL
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by JourneytoEL(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
okenwaa:

And d@ lady no be military too

Mumu bloggers everywia.
yea, it's so obvious
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by favourbaby: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
DavidEsq:
Smh undecided
Master Dave!
why you come dey Shake head for ya paddy na!
Thanks all the same for pointing it out!
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Olybobo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Not Nigeria for sure
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Nedlog(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This girl set die, how I wish I dey their street. If the solider go for peace keeping for another country

Praying For His Safe Return While Collecting Torture In D Guard Room! lipsrsealed
ishowdotgmail:

Praying For His Safe Return While Collecting Torture In D Guard Room!
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Chartey(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
let me explain something to those who do not know much about the Nigerian Military, Wedding of Nigerian Military officers are always very official in nature. they put on their military regalia and this would save them both a lot of money that was supposed to be spent on marriage cloths.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

Except that this is not the Nigerian military. They're not Nigerian
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.