Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. (5003 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Whot My Fada Say Is Pain Me (pics Inside) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Am not writing this peice for any
one to get mad and offended at
me but just to inform us that in
the name of 4 letter word "LOVE",
many guys have got it wrong. I
have seen relationships that
were beautiful, but now, dey are
crashing. I am a guy, and I have
learnt to love and to care for any
woman i meet. Even when I was
in a relationship, it flowed like
milk and Honey. Both of us
enjoyed the REAL LOVE and CARE
to each other.
But, just as My friend UDY
MADUMERE said:
A boyfriend is neither a father
nor an uncle nor a husband. He is
just a dude who is in a
relationship with a girl he likes
and vice versa and also a girl he
is contemplating getting serious
with. He is not under any
obligation whatsoever, to foot
the bills of a girl he is neither a
father nor a husband nor an
uncle to. Let truth be told, the
level of foolishness perpetuated
by BOYFRIENDS of our generation
cannot be compartmentalized.
Majority of boys and girls in a
relationship do not know that
the meaning of a relationship or
what being in a relationship
entails. People who depend on
others for survival, yet deem it
an obligation to foot the bills of
another. My Bible neva told me
that. I think, they are fools of no
comparison. They have been
thoroughly misguided to believe
that giving a girl an allowance or
satisfying a lady with all u have
got signifies love for her. You
can't be in a relationship and be
paying your girlfriend a monthly
salary and also footing her bills.
One of my guys told me of a girl
he loves but each moment, the
girl kept demanding for money
and school fees. They are just
8months in the relationship but
he has bought 4 phones for her.
Sadly, the girl hasnt spent a kobo
on him. Dis guy is running dry
and blinded by a wicked type of
love. What are some ladies up to
in this life? It is hightime Ladies
change from being MONICAs to
LOVINAs. Then our society will be
good. If a guy is bad today,
maybe, he has suffered from too
many heartbreaks from bag girls
that claim they love. Some Ladies
have learnt to walk out of any
Church whose Pastor preaches
"IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN
TO RECIEVE". Why? because dey
are always at the recieving side.
Why on earth should a guy pay a
lady monthly salary for being his
gurl. That is a serious case of
maga mugu of the mumu
enterprises. . . Nigerian Guys,
PLEASE WISE UP. If u dont corect
dat ur girlfriend who is
misbehaving today, she will be
mad at u in future when she
realises that she wasnt discplined
during the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by austinsmat(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2012
ladys are one of the worst liability guy have to ignore with all means guy wise up
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
som of them think tht if a guy dates them,then he shld b responsible for their upkip.rubishhhhh.mtcheww
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by IZUKWU(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
The issue tire me ,my present gf is a tailor and has been on her own for over 3 years now,but am surprised the demands are still the same. She expects me to give her money for hair, buy her cream , buy her gifts at the festive periods and even buy her clothes notminding the outings,the recharge cards. And whathave you# THAT just because you have a gf,your monthly expenses increases by more that #4000. Is it worth it?
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
IZUKWU: The issue tire me ,my present gf is a tailor and has been on her own for over 3 years now,but am surprised the demands are still the same. She expects me to give her money for hair, buy her cream , buy her gifts at the festive periods and even buy her clothes notminding the outings,the recharge cards. And whathave you# THAT just because you have a gf,your monthly expenses increases by more that #4000. Is it worth it?

just 4k and you're complaining. ladies love undivided attention, complete love and satisfaction and generous guys even when you have nothing. what's now the point of getting a girlfriend? arranged marriage is still legal you know angry
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by xynerise: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Is not a must. My wife paid my bill on our first date. Even when I insisted on paying she refused. So it depends on d girl. cool

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by xynerise: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Is not a must. My wife paid the bill on our first date. Even when I insisted on paying she refused. So it depends on d girl. cool
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Riodiao(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nigerian gurls no b am.Iv told my Dad to xpect it,i might not marry a nigerian babe.I dnt mind goin to kenya or liberia to find a wife.Our gurls mind set is rubbish nd stupid..

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by IZUKWU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
joeydozzy:

just 4k and you're complaining. ladies love undivided attention, complete love and satisfaction and generous guys even when you have nothing. what's now the point of getting a girlfriend? arranged marriage is still legal you know angry
bros, how can you be generous ,when you have nothing?
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Flashaldrin(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
xynerise: @Is not a must. My wife paid the bill on our first date. Even when I insisted on paying she refused. So it depends on d girl. cool
antelope stop lying joor!
Is it not the skydeep i know?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Riodiao: Nigerian gurls no b am.Iv told my Dad to xpect it,i might not marry a nigerian babe.I dnt mind goin to kenya or liberia to find a wife.Our gurls mind set is rubbish nd stupid..
guy ur resolutn no easy at al o!anyway,i no belame u.most naija babes no b am abeg.
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
i could rememba a girl i accidentaly met at LASU ojo campus.i went there to do smetins.she was very calm n colected.situatn warranted i spoke to ha.we got talkin.at d end we xchangd numbers.i cald ha afta a wik,n gues wht?...
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
@flash. Of course he's lying because he didn't toe d line of other haterz who were spewing rubb.ish. Abi?
Did d girl come nd 'toast' u? Na by force to get galfriend? Aren't u guys tired of singing this same old song? Abeg change d tune jare! That old woman wey u dey call 'honey', make she for give u small change, na ur mother? Mtscheww!
Anyway, m happy dat some guys re beginning to see d lyt.
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
@rio, is kenya nd liberia not too close? Even kenyan gals will need to buy some stuff abi? Y not just go nd get a wife from among d eskimos? U won't need to spend anything at all. Sunlight is all she needs!

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
@kristofa, wat situation warranted u to talk to her? *sneers disdainfully* opportunist! U probably took her calm nature to mean she'll come easy. Ryt?

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fyn gal: @kristofa, wat situation warranted u to talk to her? *sneers disdainfully* opportunist! U probably took her calm nature to mean she'll come easy. Ryt?
loool...ths girl has on rampage o!
My dear i didnt take advantage of ha calm nature.we just acidentaly startd talkin.
Bsides i hav my rules abt women.I DNT TAKE ADVANTAGE.!

U sef no easy o!
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
Another thread by broke guys complaining about how their domestic economy is being run aground by their wasteful spending on the ashis they call GF.
Y'all should hang out with matured women

2 Likes

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by davida222(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
austinsmat: ladys are one of the worst liability guy have to ignore with all means guy wise up
it only hapns in Nigeria, they are vry stupid liabilities to guys.
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
98% on point!
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by davida222(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fyn gal: @flash. Of course he's lying because he didn't toe d line of other haterz who were spewing rubb.ish. Abi?
Did d girl come nd 'toast' u? Na by force to get galfriend? Aren't u guys tired of singing this same old song? Abeg change d tune jare! That old woman wey u dey call 'honey', make she for give u small change, na ur mother? Mtscheww!
U are rite though!! guys ar beggining to see d lyt dat Nigerian ladys ar libilitys to guys.
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
davida222: U are rite though!! guys ar beggining to see d lyt dat Nigerian ladys ar libilitys to guys.
Y'all can turn gay then

2 Likes

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
@mynd, u just spoke my mind.
@kristofa, m on rampage cos dis issue has gone on for toooo long! I ask again: dem force u toast girl? Btw, @ austinsmat(smat? How ironic!) nd co, what is liability? Gals re liabilities? By what authority do u make such sweeping statement? Anyway, it's ur broke ar.se talking not ur brain. Take a piece of advice from ur fellow man: be bold nd approach a matured lady not those ashis that u lure with ur chicken change cos' u're too weak to talk to a real lady!

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by kristofa09(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
@fyn gal:i just hpe u r nt one of them gals tht milk men dry?
For ur infor i get only in2 responsible relatnshps.
N hpe u arnt taken ths personal
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
I don't have to milk any guy cos i have my own milk. Dats y m angry whenever i see/hear a statement generalizing d totality of females. Imagine somebody saying that 'all nigerian gals' re liabilities. M very responsible so i take xception to such statements. Nd yes, m taking it personal cos m a gal(nd a nigerian gal)

3 Likes

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by 0k2NVme: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
them send you?

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by queensmith: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
I 100% agree with the op, they are the root of their own problems.
Nigerian men like to chase women on the street, they chase after everything in skirt. They make all sorts of demands from their women yet they know how to complain.
The same man will probably be expecting his girl to look like beyonce, intentionally date down (a woman younger, less educated and poorer than him) and then come back to wonder why she expects things from him? Erm you chased after her because of her looks? Obe to dun owo lo pa.
If you all took your time to get to know the females you chase after before you date them you will know the goldiggers, the dependants, the expectants, the ones who cannot take care of themselves and so on and so forth.

Most of you even use these things to entice women before getting to know them, after denying you, you try to appease her by buying gifts presents and all sorts. Why do you bother doing these things if all you are going to do is complain? You perpetuate the cycle you claim is causing you greif and you keep banging on about it and using it as an excuse to be disrespectful!

If you can't afford a dinner, don't bother asking a girl to one, if you can't afford a recharge card don't offer to buy one (dont even chase a girl with a mobile phone), don't run after a girl that has no job and wears brazilian weave then come back and complain when she expects you to pay for it, get to know the damn female before you ask her out! stop dating down and date women your age! date mature adults that look after themselves, you cannot have it all. and to top it all off be damn respectful!

3 Likes

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
kristofa09: i could rememba a girl i accidentaly met at LASU ojo campus.i went there to do smetins.she was very calm n colected.situatn warranted i spoke to ha.we got talkin.at d end we xchangd numbers.i cald ha afta a wik,n gues wht?...
she askd for call card rite
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Fyngal1(f): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ queen, u're so on point. Btw, how many guys even buy a gal a proper dinner? One cup of ice-cream nd d next minute, they re crying to high heavens how they have spent a lot.

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fyn gal: @flash. Of course he's lying because he didn't toe d line of other haterz who were spewing rubb.ish. Abi?
read through your post many times and all i see is a confused person contradicting herself.
You're happy guys are seeing the light and you're also criticizing them for seeing the light??
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Skmoda360(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fyn gal: I don't have to milk any guy cos i have my own milk. Dats y m angry whenever i see/hear a statement generalizing d totality of females. Imagine somebody saying that 'all nigerian gals' re liabilities. M very responsible so i take xception to such statements. Nd yes, m taking it personal cos m a gal(nd a nigerian gal)
why gettin paranoia ovr the reality that u gals are liabilities, i dnt knw abt u................bt wit d way u are talkin its obvious u are affected.
Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fyn gal: @ queen, u're so on point. Btw, how many guys even buy a gal a proper dinner? One cup of ice-cream nd d next minute, they re crying to high heavens how they have spent a lot.
what about buying the cup of ice-cream for the guy instead?? Afterall what a man can do a woman can do better, right??

1 Like

Re: Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
Skmoda-360:

why gettin paranoia ovr the reality that u gals are liabilities, i dnt knw abt u................bt wit d way u are talkin its obvious u are affected.
most girls are liabilities in one way or the other, but then so also are most guys. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? / She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.