Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student (1960 Views)

How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by made4naija(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
I can’t relate with broke guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology student of FUTA

Watch video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/i-cant-relate-with-broke-guys-200-level-marine-science-technology-student-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Dreyl(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
And neither can I relate with a gold digger. I despise leeches.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by omamush(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
shame, you will end up with ritualists

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by GisterBlogger: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by mimimile93: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
See her broke face..

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Olalan(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
She's old enough to know the best for herself........
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Her life, her choice.

Nobody wants to live in penury.

Everybody deserves a life of luxury so don't criticize her choice.
She didn't make you to be broke.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018

This One Mouth Big o... She Go Sabi suck Dick...
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Mouth Big o... She Go Sabi suck Dick...

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by nikkypearl(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Shioor,she no fine self angry

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018

HER OPINION....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by made4naija(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by columbus007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
so dis one go become somebody wife tommorw abi.shiit.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by BiafranDel: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
BEING BROKE IS A TEMPORARY PHASE OF LIFE

The worst thing to happen to man na see finish.

Who no get today go get tomorrow.

Respect who get but fear who never collect.

Tomorrow get belle even witch no fit abort am.

Street na general market you fit pick two.

I believe i have seen enough in this life never to look down on anybody again.

Take it few years back, my homeboy who we wrote utme together did not pass, he was so frustrated. He had no choice he went to the street to hustle.

Fast forward july 2016 he bought his first car, toyota big daddy. Let's move forward december 2017, he bought his second car brand new mercedes benz c400. Ok now 2018, he left Delta. He is now residing in Chevron Estate, Lekki. If you know you know.

Welcome to the street, where tenant dey turn landlord 2seconds.

No matter what you do, motivate yourself. Hustle hard and smart.

Confirmation issa must.

15 Likes

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Cholls(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
my brother even i wan blast her with insult but come to think of it she may be foolish by association
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by derrydinny: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
this yeye girl, she don Bleep almost all the boys wey dey sems
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by made4naija(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
derrydinny:
this yeye girl, she don Bleep almost all the boys wey dey sems
you know her? undecided

anyway it's her Opinion
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by SaintHilary(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
BiafranDel:
BEING BROKE IS A TEMPORARY PHASE OF LIFE

The worst thing to happen to man na see finish.

Who no get today go get tomorrow.

Respect who get but fear who never collect.

Tomorrow get belle even witch no fit abort am.

Street na general market you fit pick two.

I believe i have seen enough in this life never to look down on anybody again.

Take it few years back, my homeboy who we wrote utme together did not pass, he was so frustrated. He had no choice he went to the street to hustle.

Fast forward july 2016 he bought his first car, toyota big daddy. Let's move forward december 2017, he bought his second car brand new mercedes benz c400. Ok now 2018, he left Delta. He is now residing in Chevron Estate, Lekki. If you know you know.

Welcome to the street, where tenant dey turn landlord 2seconds.

No matter what you do, motivate yourself. Hustle hard and smart.

Confirmation issa must.

No be everybody wey go school lo mò way
#confirmationIssaMust

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by derrydinny: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you know her? undecided

anyway it's her Opinion
yes na, I have a lot of friends in her department
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
derrydinny:
yes na, I have a lot of friends in her department
OK.
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by sammirano: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
This one is not all right now, see mouth like jeep.
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Khd95(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
this one is ripe for ritualism..the way these ritaulist yahoo boys will be looking at her ryyynow grin cheesy cool
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
I won’t BLAME her because she’s RIGHT from her perspective but I will BLAME any Resourceful guy who ends up marrying a Lady who has nothing to offer beyond SEXX.

My QUESTION for this lady is:
Since you don’t crave to be with BROKE GUYS, hope you are mentally endowed with wisdom and economic acumen, so as to make yourself palatable for GUYS like me, who detests empty ladies to fall for U...??
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by rex444(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Freedom of speech tho!!! Tha don mean u load us with trash
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Confused mumu

Data available... Best offer on town
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Confused mumu

Data available... Best offer in town
Re: I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student by Dollarship(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ma worry ama fi e shey ogun owo laslas

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: University Female Students Goes Completely Nakked, Fight Over A Yahoo Boy / See The Busted Lady That Uses Guys For Sex And Kicks Them Out Immediately (photo / Watch Video: Massively Endowed Beautiful Lady Goes Completely Unclad Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.