Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? (3611 Views)

10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2010

Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by maedan(f): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
Um. . . . not really. Not an adam's apple fan.

LOL>
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
Looks like a na.ked turkey
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by 190: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
mama-gee
is it because of this riff-rat that you are refusing my proposal~

he doesn't know if u exist
where as u rule my world
step in2 my world and be worshiped mama~
gimme just 2 chances 2 show what i have got for u
you are my everything
the only ant in my pants!
u rule my world
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
190:

mama-gee
is it because of this riff-rat that you are refusing my proposal~

he doesn't know if u exist
where as u rule my world
step in2 my world and be worshiped mama~
gimme just 2 chances 2 show what i have got for u
you are my everything
the only ant in my pants!
u rule my world

Has anyone ever told you that you would be successful as a stand-up comedian? tongue

*Mama-gee dies in laughter*
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
lol, mama_gee wht are u up to?
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
big mamma cheesy
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Diva20(f): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
Pass.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Rocktation(f): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2010
Manageable i guess. As long as he keeps his pie hole shut at all times, and not unmesh those evil set of teeth. And maybe throw in a muffler that'll remain parmanent around his neck.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by ITgurlie(f): 1:07am On Jun 16, 2010
:d :d :d :d kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On Jun 16, 2010
Noffin
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by lallafati(f): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2010
hmmm, not appealing to me at all. He looks so gay in pic no 1. Pic no 2 is ok I guess. No charisma at all. nahhh.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by shilling(f): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2010
lallafati:

hmmm,  not appealing to me at all. He looks so gay in pic no 1. Pic no 2 is ok I guess. No charisma at all. nahhh.
I'm with u on that.

I think he's cute, he's body is even hotter(Armani ad, etc) lol but his attitude is just wrong.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Tcrack(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2010
if not that its ronaldo, i would have said he is one of this silly gays. his neck is long, i dont know why but his hand is not propotional to the rest of his body, even that shirt is definately not his size. pretty face though.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2010
He is cute. its is his imperfection that make him fine and stand out from the crowd. me likey. cool
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2010
I'll pass. I like them dark.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by dbigrod(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=15pt]na wah o.u babes mean o.c.ronaldo na fine boi.no one is fine to u nairaland babes.[/size]
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by maedan(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2010
Hmmn. You can't please NL males. If you praise a guy too much, they hala. If you show indifference or dislike, still they complain. Anyway it's obvious that the "Girls Only" phrase in the title was invisible to their prying eyes.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by kemisuga(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2010
Well, he is okay. But me aint like Oyinbo Pepper. tongue
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by dbigrod(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=15pt]
maedan:

Hmmn. You can't please NL males. If you praise a guy too much, they hala. If you show indifference or dislike, still they complain. Anyway it's obvious that the "Girls Only" phrase in the title was invisible to their prying eyes.

girls only?ahh,i didnt see dat.am  here already so i guess  i shld be pardoned.c.ronaldo is cool.do u need eyeglasses to see dat. grin .i think most babes cant even identify a fine guy.
[/size]
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by maedan(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2010
Cool and cute are two different things. Your own idea of "fine" is different from others. Besides, the question asked for our own opinion - and who are you to tell us who to find attractive??
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by dbigrod(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=15pt]
maedan:

Cool and cute are two different things. Your own idea of "fine" is different from others. Besides, the question asked for our own opinion - and who are you to tell us who to find attractive??

na wah o.u don dey vex.i am a `nobody`.am simply saying dat it seems no guy is cute to some people.
[/size]
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by spikedcylinder: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2010
When a guy's sexuality is seriously under debate, it's a pass for many women. wink cheesy
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by dbigrod(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=15pt]
spikedcylinder:

When a guy's sexuality is seriously under debate, it's a pass for many women. wink cheesy

really? hmmm[/size]
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by mukina2: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2010
Gay.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by kay0195: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2010
Doesn't tickle ma fancy. undecided
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Godmother(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
He's hot.Love his build
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by Onchedu(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
I don't see any guy? Was there a pic here before or is this an inner circle thing?
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by bigfather(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
The neck too long abeg !
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by slap1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
While I think he is handsome I believe mama-gee has out-grown creating this kinda thread.
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2010
Tcrack:

if not that its ronaldo, i would have said he is one of this silly gays. his neck is long, i dont know why but his hand is not propotional to the rest of his body, even that shirt is definately not his size. pretty face though.
It looks like you've been taking a lot of Anatomy classes in school. grin grin

This one you have measured both of his hands and neck and even his face and body.

Are you up to something? grin tongue
Re: Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? by LoveKing(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2010
@mama-gee

what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.