Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

So Sex Can Improve Memory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sex Can Improve Memory? (1878 Views)

I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments / When A Man Is Sexually Satisfied, He Is Emotionally Stable,so Sex Is Food / When A Man Is Sexually Satisfied, He Is Emotionally Stable,so Sex Is Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sex Can Improve Memory? by gabbynak(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
So apart from procreation and pleasure, sex also have some benefits. Some of these including lowering prostate cancer risk in men, makes you happier by stimulating the stress-reducing hormone oxytocin which floods your body after orgasm.
Also, a recent study offers a new reason why men over 50 should maintain active sex lives:. According to the new study, sex plays a lot of roles in improve....See More...

But Personally, I don't think people engage in sex to improve thier memory. I think most people do so for the pleasure derive from it.
Let's share out thoughts!

See Full Article For Source

Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
gabbynak:
So apart from procreation and pleasure, sex also have some benefits. Some of these including lowering prostate cancer risk in men, makes you happier by stimulating the stress-reducing hormone oxytocin which floods your body after orgasm.
Also, a recent study offers a new reason why men over 50 should maintain active sex lives:. According to the new study, sex plays a lot of roles in improve....See More...

But Personally, I don't think people engage in sex to improve thier memory. I think most people do so for the pleasure derive from it.

Lol benefit of napping....
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by gabbynak(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2018
MssIndependent:
Which one is "Napping" again MssIndependent?
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
We 4 kuku exchange brains with sperms
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
donbachi:
We 4 kuku exchange brains with sperms
Lols! Me I no kukuma undestand you jare....
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by donbachi(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2018
MssIndependent:
Lols! Me I no kukuma undestand you jare....
i no understand u 2
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
donbachi:
i no understand u 2
Lolssss.. Funny Dude
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
MssIndependent:
Lolssss.. Funny Dude
funny babe
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
donbachi:
funny babe
But sincerely, I did not understand you....
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by donbachi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
MssIndependent:
But sincerely, I did not understand you....
i know....maybe next time
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
If exercise can improve ur retentive memory and sex is a form of exercise then yescheesy.
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Adasun(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
after first time sex,some students become dull academically
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by gabbynak(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2018
lefulefu:
If exercise can improve ur retentive memory and sex is a form of exercise then yescheesy.
Yes! Sex is indeed a form of exercise. But how do we relate exercise in itself to improving memory?
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2018
gabbynak:
Yes! Sex is indeed a form of exercise. But how do we relate exercise in itself to improving memory?
bro not just any exercise that improves ur retentive memory but aerobic exercise(exercise that involves presence of oxygen). Any exercise that involves ur heart pumping is an aerobic exercise(like jogging,running,sprinting and of course sex). U sweat and breath hard. Well how this type of exercise makes u to have a good retentive memory is that it develops the hipocampus. The hipocampus na a part in ur brain involved in memory retention,verbal reasoning and anything involved with reasoning and thinking. So these type of aerobic exercise na dat ur hipocampus e dey developcheesy.so anytime u dey school u dey read and try to cram wetin u read..na ur hipocampus dey at work socheesy.
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
lefulefu:
bro not just any exercise that improves ur retentive memory but aerobic exercise(exercise that involves presence of oxygen). Any exercise that involves ur heart pumping is an aerobic exercise(like jogging,running,sprinting and of course sex). U sweat and breath hard. Well how this type of exercise makes u to have a good retentive memory is that it develops the hipocampus. The hipocampus na a part in ur brain involved in memory retention,verbal reasoning and anything involved with reasoning and thinking. So these type of aerobic exercise na dat ur hipocampus e dey developcheesy.so anytime u dey school u dey read and try to cram wetin u read..na ur hipocampus dey at work socheesy.
Sex could be both Aerobic and Anaerobic depending on the intensity and duration ooo...
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
MssIndependent:
Sex could be both Aerobic and Anaerobic depending on the intensity and duration ooo...
hmm well like some instances some guys complain that their gf lie down like a log of wood without making any move while the guy does all the humping and movement...hm it could be anaerobic for such girls..lol.no vex ooo i am jus joking with u ocheesy.
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm well like some instances some guys complain that their gf lie down like a log of wood without making any move while the guy does all the humping and movement...hm it could be anaerobic for such girls..lol.no vex ooo i am jus joking with u ocheesy.
I didn't take any offense!
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Bluezy13(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
MssIndependent:

...and prolonged napping increases memory cheesy
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

...and prolonged napping increases memory cheesy
Sure the longer it is, the more fulfilling for some ladies/guys that have the strength of an horse
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by Bluezy13(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
MssIndependent:
Sure the longer it is, the more fulfilling for some ladies/guys that have the strength of an horse

Off course... cheesy
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by gabbynak(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
MssIndependent:
Experienced people
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by MssIndependent(f): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
gabbynak:

OP People engage in Sex for pleasure first, procreation second, then any other thing that follows. Me personally think memory is the last reason people engage in sex for.
Re: So Sex Can Improve Memory? by gabbynak(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
MssIndependent:
OP People engage in Sex for pleasure first, procreation second, then any other thing that follows. Me personally think memory is the last reason people engage in sex for.
Very correct! But that doesn't negate the fact that Sex helps improve memory.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed By Love??? / " My Stepdad Satisfy Me On Bed More Than Anyone Else" A Lady Said He Wants To M / See A Lady Leaked Sex Video Of Her Boyfriend And Her Best Friend As She Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.