Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (55286 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / 2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tracypacy:
Saraki and Atiku will match themselves money for money for the PDP ticket. If APC can think, they’d replace Buhari with a younger and more competent candidate. Except they’re planning to repeat Ekiti in 2019.

Saraki will not even near that ticket if he tries to contest.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

what brand of weed are you smoking please?
Asides Benue, those are strong APC state last time I checked.

Hope you follow politics?

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Real life politics weed
Not cheap nairaland ipob weed

you believe Buhariu will win Benue,Plateau ?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by brightpeters4(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is just the beginning, let's just wait in suspense and let this movie come to an end next year.

See there is more to this than just defection
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Asides Benue, those are strong APC state last time I checked.

Hope you follow politics?

So you think the APC will win Plateau in 2019?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

you believe Buhariu will win Benue,Plateau ?

I don't just believe I know sir
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

No matter how many times you rephrase it.

Yes sir!!!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

I don't just believe I know sir

grin grin grin grin okay your eye go soon clear.Even the devil himself will not be able to rig in APC in Benue state
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by arewaboy01(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
ONLY DEATH WILL STOP PMB RETURN COME 2019...

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

No matter how many times you rephrase it.

Yes sir!!!

Okay then.Next year is not far
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
brightpeters4:
This is just the beginning, let's just wait in suspense and let this movie come to an end next year.

See there is more to this than just defection

I like this
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

Yes
There was no single defection from plateau I can recall
Or why did you think they won't win it
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin okay your eye go soon clear.Even the devil himself will not be able to rig in APC in Benue state

Who talked about rigging? Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by goshee: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
koboko69:
Some people are rejoicing too soon.
Most of the people that left had always been in the APC opposing the APC. They surely know they wont get a ticket under APC again.
Just wondering if those that have been in PDP, participated in PDP convention and used their resources for the PDP will sit and wait for decampees to snatch their tickets from them.
The game is far from over....its coming a little too late.
APC still stands a big chance.
Wait for primaries in PDP and see how everything will scatter.
The other day it was parties signing agreement with PDP which one by one they started to deny,
Its not even up to 6 hrs, one is already saying he is not part of the decampees. Lol
but guy wailing no fit you at all. leave it for us the 5%. lolsss
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes

There was no single defection from plateau I can recall

Or why did you think they won't win it

How many senators did the APC win in 2019 in plateau? BTW Winning elections in Benue or plateau will have nothing to do with senators.Even if all their senators decamp,the APC will still lose in both states
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by koboko69: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
goshee:
but guy wailing no fit you at all. leave it for us the 5%. lolsss

Wetin dey worry these kids? What does wailing mean?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by slimghost(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
The MOD that moved this to FP is mad! This is false news! The slowpoke's name was never mentioned.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

How many senators did the APC win in 2019 in plateau? BTW Winning elections in Benue or plateau will have nothing to do with senators.Even if all their senators decamp,the APC will still lose in both states
So if senators don't dictate election results why are you happy about kwakoso

Anyways, there are only three senate sit per state and APC has one in Plateau and the sitting governor as well

I don't think you can speak for the two states except you are from the two states
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by tiwiex(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fesomu:
When majority of defectors are from the north, PDP has nothing to celebrate... Buhari is a movement over there na... you need people to defect in southwest...
It tells you a lot about the true situation in the north. Maybe we see a lot of crowd because work no dey like that. I agree he has a lot of supporters up north. However, I think its a shame he focuses his chances on making the north idolise him in d name of election.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Dpharisee: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why is he looking for cheap popularity when he was not even included in the list

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
tiwiex:

It tells you a lot about the true situation in the north. Maybe we see a lot of crowd because work no dey like that. I agree he has a lot of supporters up north. However, I think its a shame he focuses his chances on making the north idolise him in d name of election.

How do you make people idolize you? You well so?

You rather get idolize by people because they believe in you ( policies, integrity , character and faith)
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by slimghost(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
MYND44. Delete this false news and remove it from front page. Stop being partisan.

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Ishaq319(f): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fesomu:
When majority of defectors are from the north, PDP has nothing to celebrate... Buhari is a movement over there na... you need people to defect in southwest...

The northerners would not going to vote for the benefit of defectors rather, thair now an enemies to northernerz due to high esteem Demi God position occupied by Buhari on their sight.

2019 shall tell
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by PropertyDeals(f): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
2019 political games playing out already.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by smartman2010(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
senator nyako defected to ADC not PDP
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by waliezi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
Scattering Already?
Perhaps, Dino didn't do his homework well?
Imagine adding people's name without their consent..
. He is just playing to the galary. his name was never mentioned.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by CharlotteFlair: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
See as Ibos dey rejoice. After Buhari win next year's election, Ibos will remember Nigeria is a Zoo and go back to their Biafra agitation.
How come every IPOB and other Biafran agitators hate Buhari( or APC) but love Jonathan( or PDP)?
I have never seen or heard of one that Hate Jonathan or love Buhari.
Something is wrong somewhere
Oga goan sit down!! Buharig hates igbos with the last drop of his blood jareeh! I got no love for a bitter soul like buharig.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
his name was not mentioned ,poor tactics by APC
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by samstels: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The senator representing Oyo South senatorial district, Soji Akanbi, has debunked claims that he defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Akanbi, while addressing journalists shortly after plenary on Tuesday said he remains ”a bona fide member of the APC”.

Earlier at plenary, Mr Akanbi was mentioned among 14 senators, who indicated their intention of switching allegiance from the APC to the PDP.

Mr Akanbi said his name was wrongly included in the list.

“Initially today, my name was wrongly mentioned in the list of the people that defected to PDP. A point of order was raised. I was able to clear my name that I’ve never been part of defection from APC to PDP. I remain bona fide member of APC.”

Typical Yoruba ....

He showed journalists the votes and proceedings of the day to confirm his name is not on the list.

“This is the votes and proceedings of Tuesday 24 July 2018 and my name is not listed on the list of defectors. I remain a bona fide, committed, unrepentant member of APC. I’m here to put the record to order.”

He added that his name might have been added to the list of defectors because of the crisis in Oyo APC.

“There is this rumour or speculation when you have ambition, declared or undeclared ambition that you are having crisis in your state with your governor. So, they assumed that having crisis with your governor, automatically (means) you’ll leave the party.

“I am using this medium to say once again that in Oyo State, I don’t have crisis with my governor,” he added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277621-i-remain-in-apc-senator-included-among-defectors-says.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by oooduancalmdown: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Oga goan sit down!! Buharig hates igbos with the last drop of his blood jareeh! I got no love for a bitter soul like buharig.
Na lie. Iboes have always hated Buhari since he defeated Jonathan.
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by azz19: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's a Christian-Muslim, North-South issue. It's complicated. Only very few Ibos can deal with it.
oooduancalmdown:
See as Ibos dey rejoice. After Buhari win next year's election, Ibos will remember Nigeria is a Zoo and go back to their Biafra agitation.
How come every IPOB and other Biafran agitators hate Buhari( or APC) but love Jonathan( or PDP)?
I have never seen or heard of one that Hate Jonathan or love Buhari.
Something is wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.