Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (55284 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / 2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Tinlar: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:

that i.diot's name was never mentioned. grin
but initial decapee was 15 , not fourteen u listed, definitely ngene is right. After protest on the floor his name was removed.

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
drlateef:
The bottomline is that no party can achieve 2/3 majority in the national assembly. Consequently Buhari cannot be impeached. And the next election is six months away, all of them will be swept off by the APC at election. Finally new set of people should be expected at national assembly in 8 months. New Senate President and House of Reps leaders. All of those defecting were elected on the strength of Tinubu and Buhari, nobody knows them in their constituency and they cannot rig election under Buhari. Lobatan!

wishful thinking.If there are inconsequential how come your Lord and master rolled out the tanks to stop the senate from sitting
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:

That you are losing high ranking members in your strongholds should really worry you. I bet you know nothing about politics.

Tell me who is high ranking in that list asides from Kwakwanso?
Remember there was a governor before Kwakwanso who later defected and joined ogogoro Jonathan's cabinet when Kwakwanso took over the structire of APC, did he deliver kano to PDP nope.
Remember when Ochendu broke lose from OUK did OUK even win his senatorial election nope.

When a governor has grassroot support from diehard members. He will continue to deliver.

I am not worries about Barnabas Gemade either they rode on change mantra to be senators and the change mates will still kick them out in 2019

Boy you lack inner intricacies of how party politics and grassroots mobilization works.

Take a look at that list and turn your political instinct on

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pojomojo:
APC remains in firm control of 25 states of the 36 states of the federation and maintains a clear majority in the federal House of Representatives and state assemblies —- Femi Gbajabiamila
Nigeria House Of Representatives Members. Party by Party.
APC ——————-151 members.
PDP ——————-189 members (Majority)
ADP ———————13 members
APGA ——————-5 members.
Others —————— 2 vacant.

PDP is now the majority party in the Both the Senate and House of Assembly

15 senators defected

Adjourned plenary for 2 months so the effects of the defection can simmer properly.

Master stroke.

You have to admire Saraki
Where did you get your figures for house of representatives?

You must be a clown grin

APC 188
PDP 157
others 15

14 senators detected not 15 with 13 heading to PDP

Check facts bro

4 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

wishful thinking.If there are inconsequential how come your Lord and master rolled out the tanks to stop the senate from sitting

Duh its normal. But you xannot force them down.
Just watch power play I like the fact that they defected.

Am a strong Buhari supporter like my chairman said let them go we will ride on our own popularity in 2019 let us see what happens

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by naijapips04: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Tell me who is high ranking in that list asides from Kwakwanso?
Remember there was a governor before Kwakwanso who later defected and joined ogogoro Jonathan's cabinet when Kwakwanso took over the structire of APC, did he deliver kano to PDP nope.
Remember when Ochendu broke lose from OUK did OUK even win his senatorial election nope.

When a governor has grassroot support from diehard members. He will continue to deliver.

I am not worries about Barnabas Gemade either they rode on change mantra to be senators and the change mates will still kick them out in 2019

Boy you lack inner intricacies of how party politics and grassroots mobilization works.

Take a look at that list and turn your political instinct on

Dude, Senators are very high ranking political office holders!!

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Esseite:
So it has come to the level of APC scrambling for 1 senator...

How the mighty has fallen..

We see Nigeria returning to its glorious days of 3rd fastest growing economy and the happiest people in the world once more, when the tyrants are shed in 6 months time..

2019 slogan should be "hope again"

Hope again for Boko Haram, Jets for the Pastors and stalled projects including the second Niger bridge. Looting and money sharing will return and replace any development project.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by LANDLORD72: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
In your Dream Land you cow will win=danysi post=69669021]Like or not like Apc will sweeps 2019 election by God grace[/quote]
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Duh its normal. But you xannot force them down.
Just watch power play I like the fact that they defected.

Am a strong Buhari supporter like my chairman said let them go we will ride on our own popularity in 2019 let us see what happens
its not normal.That was an obvious sign of desperation and a of a drowning man gasping for air.Buhari is sureluy going back in 2019.This time around he will contest against a fellow northerner and would not claim all the votes in the north like before
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:

Dude, Senators are very high ranking political office holders!!

not to talk about the senate president himself lol
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by arewaboy01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
koboko69:
Some people are rejoicing too soon.
Most of the people that left had always been in the APC opposing the APC. They surely know they wont get a ticket under APC again.
Just wondering if those that have been in PDP, participated in PDP convention and used their resources for the PDP will sit and wait for decampees to snatch their tickets from them.
The game is far from over....its coming a little too late.
APC still stands a big chance.
Wait for primaries in PDP and see how everything will scatter.
The other day it was parties signing agreement with PDP which one by one they started to deny,
Its not even up to 6 hrs, one is already saying he is not part of the decampees. Lol
Bros ur head dy there

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lie, he's not on the list. He's just seeking relevance. The below list contains the number of defected senators and their names

Just in: 14 Senators Defects From APC To PDP!

The following Senators have announced their defection from APC to PDP. This was read in a letter sent to the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Sen. Tejouso
Sen. Shaaba
Sen. Gemade
Sen. Melaye
Sen. Shittu
Sen. Rafiu
Sen. Shitu Ubali
Sen. Isa Misau
Sen. Hunkuyi
Sen. Monsurat
Sen. Danbaba
Sen. Nafada
Sen. Nazif
Sen. Kwankwaso

About 37 Reps have defected from the APC; 32 to PDP, 5 to ADC
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Ziggylady(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
See as Ibos dey rejoice. After Buhari win next year's election, Ibos will remember Nigeria is a Zoo and go back to their Biafra agitation.
How come every IPOB and other Biafran agitators hate Buhari( or APC) and love Jonathan( or PDP)?
I have never seen or heard of one that Hate Jonathan or love Buhari.
Something is wrong somewhere

Afonja e pain you....APC is going down!!!!!! cheesy....only to exist in the six villages you call States..ntor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
The APC election room has been open since Buhari declared. Make una mark this comment

APC will sweep 5 states in the SW
Sweet NW and NE and 3 states in NC (Kogi, Nasarawa, Benue and Plateau)
APC will take Edo,

Too close to call in Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra.
APC will take Imo

Am loving this powerplay

Whoever like should bookmark this comment.

The only way this permutation will change is if PDP throws in a younger candidate. So long its Atiku the odds seem to be in his favour just watch what will happen in 2019
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by kennyz247(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
See as Ibos dey rejoice. After Buhari win next year's election, Ibos will remember Nigeria is a Zoo and go back to their Biafra agitation.
How come every IPOB and other Biafran agitators hate Buhari( or APC) and love Jonathan( or PDP)?
ds same reason why d northerners love tyrant BUHARI,and hate jonathan for no cause
mumus
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by kennyz247(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
d same reason why d northerners love tyrant BUHARI,and hate jonathan for no cause
mumus
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by buhariguy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Esseite:
So it has come to the level of APC scrambling for 1 senator...

How the mighty has fallen..

We see Nigeria returning to its glorious days of 3rd fastest growing economy and the happiest people in the world once more, when the tyrants are shed in 6 months time..

2019 slogan should be "hope again"
hahahahahahahaha, hope for corruption again, where every corrupt people will be happy,
Corruption money will be flowing without development.

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by mustafa006: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
This people are defecting for their stomach not for the masses intrest

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

The APC election room has been open since Buhari declared. Make una mark this comment

APC will sweep 5 states in the SW
Sweet NW and NE and 3 states in NC (Kog[/b]i, Nasarawa, [b]Benue and Plateau)
APC will take Edo,

Too close to call in[b] Ebonyi, Abia and Anambr[/b]a.
APC will take Imo

Am loving this powerplay

Whoever like should bookmark this comment.

what brand of weed are you smoking please?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Afonja e pain you....APC is going down!!!!!! cheesy....only to exist in the six villages you call States..ntor!!!
Hope you still use internet

22 solid states Apc might lose three Sokoto, Kwara and Benue

Remaining 19 while PDP will have 16 cheesy
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Tracypacy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki and Atiku will match themselves money for money for the PDP ticket. If APC can think, they’d replace Buhari with a younger and more competent candidate. Except they’re planning to repeat Ekiti in 2019.
drlateef:
The bottomline is that no party can achieve 2/3 majority in the national assembly. Consequently Buhari cannot be impeached. And the next election is six months away, all of them will be swept off by the APC at election. Finally new set of people should be expected at national assembly in 8 months. New Senate President and House of Reps leaders. All of those defecting were elected on the strength of Tinubu and Buhari, nobody knows them in their constituency and they cannot rig election under Buhari. Lobatan!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Tracypacy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki and Atiku will match themselves money for money for the PDP ticket. If APC can think, they’d replace Buhari with a younger and more competent candidate. Except they’re planning to repeat Ekiti in 2019.
Iamgrey5:
Where did you get your figures for house of representatives?

You must be a clown grin

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

what brand of weed are you smoking please?

Real life politics weed
Not cheap nairaland ipob weed
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Afamed: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is this? Bloodykiller? Where is Fayose and Governor Eleka?
They are in Ekiti state government house counting their electoral lost

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Tracypacy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

Scattering Already?

Perhaps, Dino didn't do his homework well?

Imagine adding people's name without their consent..

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Hope you still use internet

22 solid states Apc might lose three Sokoto, Kwara and Benue

Remaining 19 while PDP will have 16 cheesy

APC WILL NEVER EVER LOSE SOKOTO ARE YOU OK?

3 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by kaymandak(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
If these fools refuse to dump APC,. we will castigate them... Politicians of no values. APC for life
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by asobo: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fesomu:
When majority of defectors are from the north, PDP has nothing to celebrate... Buhari is a movement over there na... you need people to defect in southwest...
So says an afonja. It will shock you. We in not are not now enlightened..... stay on your lane
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tracypacy:
I am sorry, no one can defeat Buhari in the north, PDP are just hoping they can spoil his vote in the north not defeat him.

Can't you see no other senator dared to defect with kwakoso in Kano

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

APC WILL NEVER EVER LOSE SOKOTO ARE YOU OK?
lose kee!
I meant the governor will defect soon
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by esosuo: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am waiting to see protest of people whose names were added without their consent soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , some people defecting like lightening wen dey learn how to shine , its been long we saw chairs flying for naija oh ,let this people find time to give us a show as constituency project na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.