Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (55285 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / 2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Ziggylady(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ngene ukwu ewu is fighting for his job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by ojun50(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
if u like make u dey go back Nd front he no concern mi
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Akanapiaigwe: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is this? Bloodykiller? Where is Fayose and Governor Eleka?
[/s]
e pain am well well cheesy

take a chilled pammy maka high bp cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is this? Bloodykiller? Where is Fayose and Governor Eleka?

Leave them to masturbate those defected politicians are light weight

4 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by favourbaby: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good for you!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by frankwyte: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The senator representing Oyo South senatorial district, Soji Akanbi, has debunked claims that he defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Akanbi, while addressing journalists shortly after plenary on Tuesday said he remains ”a bona fide member of the APC”.

Earlier at plenary, Mr Akanbi was mentioned among 14 senators, who indicated their intention of switching allegiance from the APC to the PDP.

Mr Akanbi said his name was wrongly included in the list.

“Initially today, my name was wrongly mentioned in the list of the people that defected to PDP. A point of order was raised. I was able to clear my name that I’ve never been part of defection from APC to PDP. I remain bona fide member of APC.”

He showed journalists the votes and proceedings of the day to confirm his name is not on the list.

“This is the votes and proceedings of Tuesday 24 July 2018 and my name is not listed on the list of defectors. I remain a bona fide, committed, unrepentant member of APC. I’m here to put the record to order.”

He added that his name might have been added to the list of defectors because of the crisis in Oyo APC.

“There is this rumour or speculation when you have ambition, declared or undeclared ambition that you are having crisis in your state with your governor. So, they assumed that having crisis with your governor, automatically (means) you’ll leave the party.

“I am using this medium to say once again that in Oyo State, I don’t have crisis with my governor,” he added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277621-i-remain-in-apc-senator-included-among-defectors-says.html

lalasticlala
You have started with your poor info Ngenenkwu or whatever you call yourself. These people you are holding brief for never reacted on the floor of the Senate na who you be!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well cheesy

take a chilled pammy maka high bp cheesy

Why are you distracting yourself and masturbating over nothing. these same idiots will come back after Feb 2019. You wanna bet your life?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Akanapiaigwe: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
Jchi9876:

Why are you distracting yourself and masturbating over nothing. these same idiots will come back after Feb 2019. You wanna bet your life?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by naijapips04: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

Scattering Already?

Perhaps, Dino didn't do his homework well?

Imagine adding people's name without their consent..

that i.diot's name was never mentioned. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
tonguengineer:
A tokunbo Lexus ES 300 is up for sale at a very friendly price

Interested

Call:08134825621or WhatsApp for the pix

Gerrarahia we dey talk better thing you dey advertise dead condemned motor
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by koboko69: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Esseite:
So it has come to the level of APC scrambling for 1 senator...

How the mighty has fallen..

We see Nigeria returning to its glorious days of 3rd fastest growing economy and the happiest people in the world once more, when the tyrants are shed in 6 months time..

2019 slogan should be "hope again"

How is APC scrambling for one senator. How do u guys comment like kids like this. Haba...ur support for a political party she not degrade your level of intelligence. A senator came out to deny decamping which u minions are rejoicing u are talking of scrambling? cheesy
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by blackaxe78: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Firefire:
APC dying already.... terrorist organization

Deal with it till 2023!

It's already ascertained.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by OlaPhils(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
SENATOr Akanbi!
a senator who came in sear for money
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by ojobek: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
danysi:
Like or not like Apc will sweeps 2019 election by God grace
Which God?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Chizuru01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
I know it will come from Sophisticated morons Territory
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by koboko69: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:

Lol. 15 was what was circulating....why is your list 14? Where is the remaining 1?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:

If you look at the list, the state these defectors are from; bauchi, kano , ogun , oyo, adamawa and kogi are STRONGLY APC and it will have no effect.

These mofos will come back after 2019 I can bet my annual salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by ojobek: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mayany:
15-1= Inconsequential grin Ngene try harder
Don't mind that guy,Akanbi's name is not there before,let OP cry me a river.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by gurunlocker: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

Scattering Already?

Cilicmarin, don't be scared. It's too early to cry, I see you are busy finding articles online that debunk the defection, you will know the reality very soon.

Tyranny reign is coming to an end.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by MENELIK11: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
ifymadu:
I’m not surprised, a typical afonja. Neither here nor there.

Osu, how is that your business
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Jchi9876: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

I will alert you after election next year
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by naijapips04: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

If you look at the list, the state these defectors are from; bauchi, kano , ogun , oyo, adamawa and kogi are STRONGLY APC and it will have no effect.

These mofos will come back after 2019 I can bet my annual salary

That you are losing high ranking members in your strongholds should really worry you. I bet you know nothing about politics.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by kjkjkjkj(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
The attachment confirm the report that Senator RIlwan Adesoji Akanbi remain committed to All Progressive Congress (APC)

1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by alpamo6: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Breaknews: Buhari defected to PDP while Aishia defected to Children's room.

Details soon..
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by drlateef: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
The bottomline is that no party can achieve 2/3 majority in the national assembly. Consequently Buhari cannot be impeached. And the next election is six months away, all of them will be swept off by the APC at election. Finally new set of people should be expected at national assembly in 8 months. New Senate President and House of Reps leaders. All of those defecting were elected on the strength of Tinubu and Buhari, nobody knows them in their constituency and they cannot rig election under Buhari. Lobatan!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Meritbaba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
What is the noise about Tinubu? Tinubu SW is still in order so, Tinubu has no blame in this defection of a thing

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ewu Awusa
U neva see anything yet, ur pain just started...
#Oloshi
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

Scattering Already?

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Akanapiaigwe: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
Jchi9876:

I will alert you after election next year
[/s]
more trash
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Felixv: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
cant wait to see how bello will now handle that dino guy...

and we should not forget that the executive keeps the purse....Buhari should just withhold funds to the NASS.....bunch of lazy crooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.