Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (55283 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / 2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by hush15: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

Scattering Already?

Perhaps, Dino didn't do his homework well?

Imagine adding people's name without their consent..

You see yourself. A full fledge hypocrite. Earlier today when the presidency made a disgraceful move to insult democratic institutions, i looked out for your shallow and illogical comments but couldnt find any only to find you respond in this thread.....

O ma se o but all of you wishing and planning evil for this country will scatter IJN starting with that cow in Aso Rock
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by CharlotteFlair: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Na lie. Iboes have always hated Buhari since he defeated Jonathan.
Buhari till 2023
Igbos hate him and yorrobbers lick his arse so? If he likes let him become life presidiot!
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by agabaI23(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Beremx:
APC and PDP should both go to hell!!

Ndi oshi!
Sweetheart, who hacked your account? Ogori nuo di n'abo ohoro nke ka mma

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by tiwiex(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fesomu:
When majority of defectors are from the north, PDP has nothing to celebrate... Buhari is a movement over there na... you need people to defect in southwest...
It tells you a lot about the true situation in the north. Maybe we see a lot of crowd because work no dey like that. I agree he has a lot of supporters up north. However, I think it's a shame he focuses his chances on making the north idolise him in d name of election.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by famology(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:
grin Consolation. That fools name was never mentioned. See the full list.

you forgot it was 15 initially?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by deomelo: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC is winning elections

PDP is losing elections

So, of what relevance are these losers and clowns with their meaningless defections?

Defection ko, deflection ni

Worthless clowns.

Btw, APC got played by Saraki and I'm kind of happy that he played them like mumu. You can not romance crooks, fraudulent and deceptive elements and expect to come out smelling like roses.

Saraki should be in jail by name, but they let him off the hook and he's now biting them where it hurts

This is a very well deserved lesson for the APC to learn and I hope they did for their own good.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by oooduancalmdown: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Igbos hate him and yorrobbers lick his arse so? If he likes let him become life presidiot!
I guess ebowls will have to lick Atiku's arse soon. Carry that ugly shity ibotic monkey face of yours out of my mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by JamesIkosong(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get an editor first.

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Damjoy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:
grin Consolation. That fools name was never mentioned. See the full list.

I didn't know zombie was a word until I read this...

Have you suddenly forgotten that the headline stated 15 senators...
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Neckfort(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The senator representing Oyo South senatorial district, Soji Akanbi, has debunked claims that he defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Akanbi, while addressing journalists shortly after plenary on Tuesday said he remains ”a bona fide member of the APC”.

Earlier at plenary, Mr Akanbi was mentioned among 14 senators, who indicated their intention of switching allegiance from the APC to the PDP.

Mr Akanbi said his name was wrongly included in the list.

“Initially today, my name was wrongly mentioned in the list of the people that defected to PDP. A point of order was raised. I was able to clear my name that I’ve never been part of defection from APC to PDP. I remain bona fide member of APC.”

He showed journalists the votes and proceedings of the day to confirm his name is not on the list.

“This is the votes and proceedings of Tuesday 24 July 2018 and my name is not listed on the list of defectors. I remain a bona fide, committed, unrepentant member of APC. I’m here to put the record to order.”

He added that his name might have been added to the list of defectors because of the crisis in Oyo APC.

“There is this rumour or speculation when you have ambition, declared or undeclared ambition that you are having crisis in your state with your governor. So, they assumed that having crisis with your governor, automatically (means) you’ll leave the party.

“I am using this medium to say once again that in Oyo State, I don’t have crisis with my governor,” he added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277621-i-remain-in-apc-senator-included-among-defectors-says.html

lalasticlala
join this WhatsApp group and let's talk politics all day https:///ASQPWTa1Nwb7XXiig0R1IO
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you want to learn Nigeria politics go to South west(Ondo,Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Osun and Ekiti states) but please don't listen or branch wherever people like Fayose, Fani-kayode and Obasanjo names are been mentioned because they will mislead you. Am proud to be a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Enice(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:

And so? Who gives a damn about any individual, we are concerned about Nigerian democracy under Buhari, and he would surely get the Jonathan treatment and you praise singers would desert him to his fate. Buhari just submitted suplimentary budget and estimates for the 2019 general election, a figure inflated from from N84b(2014) to N254b (2019) do you honestly think such fund would be approved by a house under the control of same Saraki, knowing fully well APC would try to buy votes
lies from the pit of hell. The budget for 2015 elections was far above N84b and N254b is not the budget for 2019 elections. It is less than that. You are too myopic and cannot see the big picture. If they don't approve the supplementary budget, Buhari win conduct a sham election with what he has. Who would that favour, PDP?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by iammo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Enice:
lies from the pit of hell. The budget for 2015 elections was far above N84b and N254b is not the budget for 2019 elections. It is less than that. You are too myopic and cannot see the big picture. If they don't approve the supplementary budget, Buhari win conduct a sham election with what he has. Who would that favour, PDP?

Keep jonzing your sef, the huge money isn't for logistics and secuirity but to induce voters at the rate of 5k per vote

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Lot13(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Esseite:
So it has come to the level of APC scrambling for 1 senator...

How the mighty has fallen..

We see Nigeria returning to its glorious days of 3rd fastest growing economy and the happiest people in the world once more, when the tyrants are shed in 6 months time..

2019 slogan should be "hope again"
Go on and revel in delusion.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by iammo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Enice:
. Before calling anyone a liar next time atleast do your research, rather than embarrassing yourself
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Enice(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:
. Before calling anyone a liar next time atleast do your research, rather than embarrassing yourself
you are the one f00ling yourself. Google is your friend.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by CharlotteFlair: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I guess ebowls will have to lick Atiku's arse soon. Carry that ugly shity ibotic monkey face of yours out of my mention
E pain am
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Azam101: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Most of them knows that come 2019 they can never get ticket back to Senate again E.g Suleiman Hunkuyi! Motionless Senator.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Azam101: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
hush15:

You see yourself. A full fledge hypocrite. Earlier today when the presidency made a disgraceful move to insult democratic institutions, i looked out for your shallow and illogical comments but couldnt find any only to find you respond in this thread.....

O ma se o but all of you wishing and planning evil for this country will scatter IJN starting with that cow in Aso Rock
Get lost Bastard Using Jesus name to deceive his self
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by coolscott(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
iammo:

Keep jonzing your sef, the huge money isn't for logistics and secuirity but to induce voters at the rate of 5k per vote

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Aguata1stson(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2018
koboko69:
Some people are rejoicing too soon.
Most of the people that left had always been in the APC opposing the APC. They surely know they wont get a ticket under APC again.
Just wondering if those that have been in PDP, participated in PDP convention and used their resources for the PDP will sit and wait for decampees to snatch their tickets from them.
The game is far from over....its coming a little too late.
APC still stands a big chance.
Wait for primaries in PDP and see how everything will scatter.
The other day it was parties signing agreement with PDP which one by one they started to deny,
Its not even up to 6 hrs, one is already saying he is not part of the decampees. Lol

but you used them to win election in 2015 so the same way, you will loose without them in 2019. just accept your defeat
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Aguata1stson(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s] switching monikers won't save you mr ngeneukwenu Hehehehehehe grin e dey pepper for body cheesy

call her by her real name (Laureta Onochie)
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by msylva2147(m): 1:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Pojomojo:
APC remains in firm control of 25 states of the 36 states of the federation and maintains a clear majority in the federal House of Representatives and state assemblies —- Femi Gbajabiamila
Nigeria House Of Representatives Members. Party by Party.
APC ——————-151 members.
PDP ——————-189 members (Majority)
ADP ———————13 members
APGA ——————-5 members.
Others —————— 2 vacant.

PDP is now the majority party in the Both the Senate and House of Assembly

15 senators defected

Adjourned plenary for 2 months so the effects of the defection can simmer properly.

Master stroke.

You have to admire Saraki
And you think those senators will be the ones to cast votes during election, and if I may ask how sure are you that those senators will have their return tickets?

1 Like

Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Beremx:
APC and PDP should both go to hell!!

Ndi oshi!
together with all politicians especially the generals, the old refurbished cargos and the recycled thieves...I still can't fathom how any right thinking human being will support anybody who has been in government in the last 30 years
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Fxwarrior: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
See as Ibos dey rejoice. After Buhari win next year's election, Ibos will remember Nigeria is a Zoo and go back to their Biafra agitation.
How come every IPOB and other Biafran agitators hate Buhari( or APC) but love Jonathan( or PDP)?
I have never seen or heard of one that Hate Jonathan or love Buhari.
Something is wrong somewhere

You're getting it wrong. I personally voted buhari but it's obvious it was a mistake. I don't even support Biafra agitation.

It seems no northerner can salvage Nigeria.

Lets give Donald Duke a Chance.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by JamesIkosong(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get it edited first.
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by Pojomojo: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2018
This is Nigeria
msylva2147:
And you think those senators will be the ones to cast votes during election, and if I may ask how sure are you that those senators will have their return tickets?
Re: I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out by potoX: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s] switching monikers won't save you mr ngeneukwenu Hehehehehehe grin e dey pepper for body cheesy
Oga bloody killer hehehehee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.