Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ladies And Display Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Display Picture. (6075 Views)

Hi Romancelanders Kindly Rate My Display Picture / Bbnaija’s Anto Puts Her Bikini Bod And Display Her Private Parts / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Display Picture. by tee59(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have been wondering why ladies changes their display pictures on whatzap or facebook and other social media platforms regularly than guys.A guy can use his dp for as long as he wants but ladies don't. New hair style, makeup, clothes, eyelashes, shoes, nails,friends and boos straight to display picture. Some even changes theirs every hour, why? As if they have no better things to do than changing dps.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by bjayx: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Insecurity

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by samysmoothfresh: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
you're a lady

i'm a guy

you're wondering why ladies change their dp often

you then decide to ask me a guy

issoraite

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by frbona: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
you're a lady

i'm a guy

issoraite
I've checked
I checked again
Checked pretty hard
Checked pretty hard yet again
Am still checking
And in no place did I see any line in that post that read,"sammysmoothnotfresh, why do ladies change their Dps more often than men"
Or is it just me?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by samysmoothfresh: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
frbona:
I've checked
I checked again
Checked pretty hard
Checked pretty hard yet again
Am still checking
And in no place did I see any line in that post that read, "sammysmoothnotfresh, why do ladies change their Dps more often than men"
Or is it just me?

yea you right

she never said that @embolden

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Homeboiy: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
All the money wey ladies dey get from runs and fücking married men Wetin them dey use am do

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by heffem(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
you are right op, I use to believe that the singles are doing all those rubbish of changing dp's every now and then cos of potential investors..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
tee59:
I have been wondering why ladies changes their display pictures on whatzap or facebook and other social media platforms regularly than guys.A guy can use his dp for as long as he wants but ladies don't. New hair style, makeup, clothes, eyelashes, shoes, nails,friends and boos straight to display picture. Some even changes theirs every hour, why? As if they have no better things to do than changing dps.
We are wired differently from you guys, please all of you should just stop complaining and accept us for who we are.it's God that created us,we didn't create ourselves,plus we don't criticize you guys every action. Am sick and tired of guys complaining about ladies on all social network platforms . don't you all have better things to do? If all the females disappear, can u guys cope without us? Gush!! Am so pissed off right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by youngberry001(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

We are wired differently from you guys, please all of you should just stop complaining and accept us for who we are.it's God that created us,we didn't create ourselves,plus we don't criticize you guys every action. Am sick and tired of guys complaining about ladies on all social network platforms . don't you all have better things to do? If all the females disappear, can u guys cope without us? Gush!! Am so pissed off right now
but God did not create u girls to dey chop men's money up nd down nah,,,,why is it dat girls love chopin dfrence mens money pls explain that one,,,,!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by babyfaceafrica: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

and so?...who you EPP?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Parallel or series

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by tete7000(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
What is the big deal in people changing their display pictures as they like? Their life, their choice. op, do you think you have any serious thing with your time by poking into other people's business. Get engaged and stop nosing into other people's life affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by ecstasy357(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
tee59:

MOST guys r comfortable with their looks, girls ain't.
Girls need to be reassured constantly of how good they look. The number of likes and acknowledgement they receive fuels their pride

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by essenceplus: 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
you're a lady

i'm a guy

You

issoraite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2019
to keep up with da competition
Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by tee59(f): 1:44pm On May 06, 2019
This is interesting. tongue
Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Deepfeel(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
girls change their looks every now and then through makeup hairstyle etc no big deal if the change their dp frequently , I bet as a guy if u have a girl on social media who stick to one profile pic for 6 months you will wish she change it ,I see guys asking girls please send me ur recent pic
Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2019
tee59:
This is interesting. tongue
nwanyiaketi or what ever her name is does it on nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2019
I changed mine, come and beat me grin

But seriously it's one's personal thing to change dp I mean that's why social media put that option there if not we'll all be stuck on old pictures.

Everyone to his/her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
youngberry001:
but God did not create u girls to dey chop men's money up nd down nah,,,,why is it dat girls love chopin dfrence mens money pls explain that one,,,,!!

Yeah they collect the money from men at gunpoint then put it into their mouth and "chop" it, because chopin money is sweet and they love it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by crunchyg: 3:06pm On May 07, 2019
Debramaye:

But seriously it's one's personal thing to change dp I mean that's why social media put that option there if not we'll all be stuck on old pictures.

Everyone to his/her own
The lady on pink behind you is so so beautiful, who is she??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by babyfaceafrica: 3:27pm On May 07, 2019
prettysassygirl:

and so?...dissapear abeg
Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by anochuko01(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2019
Its the jobless ones that do that thing most. A busy lady wouldnt have time to be changing dp...but since most of them are too lazy to find work, they channel that into changing dp to find customer to pay their bills

I am not human. I am a chatbot
Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by catalan15(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
you're a lady

i'm a guy

issoraite
Funny you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by 40secondsguy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Debramaye:

Everyone to his/her own
Damn ...you fine babe shocked

Are you single? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by CosmicPhoenix: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
they do it to get attention from the stupid guys who worship them on social media

tee59:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by CosmicPhoenix: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah they collect the money from men at gunpoint then put it into their mouth and "chop" it, because chopin money is sweet and they love it undecided

Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=79913177][/quote]

Lols.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Even Possible? / Hot Sex: Reverend Fathers Impregnated 30 Nuns In Malawi (photos) / Penis Enlargement Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.