Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? (2874 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? by sarmy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2010
justcool:

Everything in creation radiates, the spirit germs radiates too, and at a certain stage in the state of the spirit germs their radiation changes. This change in radiation can be likened to a petition to the creator to be allowed to develop. The spirit germs carry the ability to develop within them, just as a mango seed carries the ability to grow into a mango tree. And I have already explained in my previous post that in creation every ability is constantly caressed into activity and cannot remain inactive.

The activity of the created primordial beings in Primordial spiritual planes radiate downwards towards the spiritual planes, influencing and supporting the spiritual into activity. It is these radiations that influences the unconscious spirit germs, caressing them to reach to the stage where they are ripe to be planted. At this stage, their colour of their radiation changes and the Love of God notices this change.

I will summerize:
The spirit germs came into existence in Paradise as unconscious spirit germs. The powerful activity of the primordial beings above has an effect on all that is spiritual, [/b]even the unconscious spirit germs. [b]This effect causes the germs to reach a point in their maturity where they develop an urge towards self consciousness. The love of God notices this change in the spirit germs and affords them the opportunity to do so by allowing them to be ejected from paradise.

Thanks so much for your time in explaining this further. However, kindly clarify the following issues:-

1. If everything in creation radiates including the spirit germs, could it have been possible for any of the creations to decide not to radiate

2. If change in radiation is likened to petition to develop further, can we likened no change in radiation to no-petition

3. If it was the powerful activities and radiations of the primordial beings above that caused the spirit germs to change to a point of maturity where they can make petition for self consciousness, its contradictory to say that they were already making any form of petition before reaching their point of maturity.

The creator therefore can be said to be responsible, since all the radiations emanated from him, without those radiations the unconcious spirit germs would not develop to a stage where they can make any form of petition.

Thanks
Re: God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? by mnwankwo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2010
sarmy:

@m_nwankwo, thanks for the additional information. I will like to clarify the following.

1. From your believe, is God a spirit person and having eyes, legs, hands, etc or an enegy source like sun or what? (I personally obseved that most people that claimed to have died and came back to life or NDE's no one has ever seen God, some may claim to have see heaven or met Jesus but not God, so is God a person or energy source)

sarmy:

I was asking m_nwankwo if (from his perception) God is:-

1. A person with legs, hands, eyes, head, etc and siting on the throne somewhere

2. An energy source with no specific shape/size, or can take any shape he likes

3. Spiritual force, light or life living inside of us and has no specific shape size or place of abode

4. May be he's actually the universe like you said.

5. Where is his abode, is he ouside of this physical universe, or in a parallel invisible universe.
Hi Sarmy. Thanks for your questions and I address them as follows. Any attempt to give form to God will fail since God has no form and thus unsubstantiate. In a similar vain, it is also wrong to describe God as formeless since God stands above and outside the concepts of forms and no forms. It is the inadequency of our language that compel us to use concepts to describe God who is above and outside all concepts. Creatures should and must experience the power of God but to make a picture of God, whether physical or non physical is idolatory. Thus the most acurate description will be to say that God is God. It is for this reason that I described God as the Primordial Light or PrimordiaL Energy or Primordial Power or Primordial Force. What this means is that God is the origin and source of all energy, all power , all light or all force irrespective of the multifarious gradations of this power, force, light or energy. The light, power, energy or force that comes or emanates from God can have form or be formeless but God himself lies outside the concepts of form and formless. Thus God is unsubstantiate but his emanations or radiations or energy is substantiate, that is, the radiations of God can be reproduced in a picture. Thus the radiations of God have forms and I am confident that you will understand that even formlessness is a form. Thus even the unformed radiations of God has form . The abilityto percieve a form depends on the origin of a creature and his attendant level of spiritual development. But this will be a digression if I am to go into detail in this.

Thus there is God and his radiations. Everthing outside of God has its orgin in the radiations of God irrespective of whether it is within and outside of creation. God is not in creation but outside and above all creations, but his power or emanations lies in creation, indeed creation arose out of his radiations or emanations. Thus God is not in his creations or to put it more correctly, God is not in his radiations. Thus no radiation of God even if such a radiation is a divine being can see God. But since the power of God vibrates in creation and outside of creation, then any creature can connect to God by the process of radiation . Human beings uncounsciously or counsciously gain this connection through genuine prayer or by simply living in the sense of the laws of God.

The only way God can be in creation is by temporarily enveloping a very small part of Himself with his radiations. This proceess is known as incarnation, an event that once happened with the incarnation of Jesus Christ. The radiations become clocks or envelopes of the unsustantiate God. That was how it was when Jesus entered creation and lastly the earth. But after dropping all the radiation clocks, first the physical body and lastly the divine body, the unsubstantiate small part of God the Father that is Jesus Christ was drawn back to God the Father, the Primordial Light.

Thus Jesus Christ is no more in creation but outside and above creations as well as outside and above the eternal divine worlds. Jesus Christ, the son of God is in God the Father. Thus visions or revelations claiming to be from Jesus Christ are laughable for one who is permitted personal experience into these things. Even, a radiated picture of a primordial being will render the human spirit uncounscious, how much less an approach by a son of God. Every vision, revelation, genuine NDE experience, miracles and similar things can very easily be explained in the light of the laws of God but since these visionaries, seers or prophets or mystics imagine that they know, it is best to leave them at there own creations. Supreme over all else is the will of God which manifests in the irrevocable march of events. And this irrevocable march of events bearing the will of God will show which creature, individual , nations or groups have followed the right course.

sarmy:

@m_nwankwo, thanks for the additional information. I will like to clarify the following.

I'm interested in that process if you can share more.

3. By the way, are you a xtain, muslim, or what?

Thanks

As per the origin of the spirit germ and the process of its decent into the world of matter, Justcool has dealt with it. More importantly, the entire process of creation is descrined in the Grail Message and I refer you to that work. If however you still have some questions, I will be pleased to offer my perception.

I do not belong to any religion. I adhere to the teachings of the Grail Message. Stay blessed.
Re: God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? by justcool(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2010
Hi again sarmy.
sarmy:

1. If everything in creation radiates including the spirit germs, could it have been possible for any of the creations to decide not to radiate

Radiation is a natural consequence of existence. Everything, including stones, trees, animals, mountains, and etc, radiates. Thus it is impossible for anything to decide not to radiate. A stone radiates, for example, but a stone cannot decided to stop radiating neither can it decide to change its radiation; but a human spirit can decide to change its radiation, however it cannot decide to stop radiating. I repeat: Everything that exists radiates and it is impossible to exist without radiating.

I don't know if this helps but I am will to expand if you want me to; and I have a premonition of where you are going with this, but I rather wait till you ask the question that I suspect you have in mind.

sarmy:

2. If change in radiation is likened to petition to develop further, can we likened no change in radiation to no-petition

Radiation is as a result of the motion of the innerconstituents of anything. The motion of the particles of stone causes it to radiate. A human spirit, for example who is filled with lust; this lust creates a disturbance in the motion of the particles of the spirit, and causes its radiation to change. This change in radiation can also be likened to a prayer, a request or a petition. For by giving off this radiation, the spirit makes itself homogeneous or easily assailable by that particular radiation, and consequently lustfull radiation will flow towards this spirit encouraging it to lust more and more.

It is like a radio turned to a particular channel; lets say channel 10. By switching your radio to channel 10, you cause the inner circuits of the radio to vibrate in a frequency similar to the frequency that channel 10 transmits. Though this homogeneity in vibration, your radio picks up signals from channel 10 while ignoring other channel's. Another way to put it is that the tuner of your radio has to resonate at a frequency homogeneous to what channel 10 puts out, and this allows you to pick up the signals.

The human spirit works in a similar way. By having a desire(lust for example), this desire radiates from the spirit and like a radio tuned to a particular channel, it picks up signals from that channel; ie the spirit begins to pick up signal from the centers of lust.

The same way, a spirit filled with desire to be healed. As long as this desire is from the spirit, it causes the spiritual radiation to change; The radiation is now attuned to the healing power centers, and through this connection healing flows to the spirit.

Thus the whole creation is like a very very very fertile soil. Anything that emanates from your spirit immediately receives help from the beyond. If a spirit radiates pure love, the purity of this love will allow his petition to receive help from God Himself who is Purity and Love.

So in answer to your question, every desire, petition, or prayer that emanates from the spirit is evidenced in the radiation of the spirit.

This in turn also causes your other bodies(astral, ethereal) to radiate; because it is actually the spirit that radiates through these bodies. In the olden days, and even up till today, clairvoyant people could see these radiation and their colors. Statements like "He is green with envy" is not just a figure of speech but it was driven from a reality in creation. Enviousness cause the astral body to radiate a greenish color.

I can go on and on about radiations, but this will deviate us from the theme of the tread.

sarmy:

3. If it was the powerful activities and radiations of the primordial beings above that caused the spirit germs to change to a point of maturity where they can make petition for self consciousness, its contradictory to say that they were already making any form of petition before reaching their point of maturity.

Right. The spirit germs makes this petition after they have reached reached a certain stage in their maturity. The ability to make decisions lay slumbering in the spirit germs; overtime the powerful activity of the Primordial spiritual beings causes these slumbering abilities within the spirits germs to gradually awaken.

It's like a seed of mango left out in the sun. The currents of air, the heat from the sun, the rainfalls and etc are all the powerful activities of nature. Over time in the exposure to these powerful activities, the seed may begin to sprout. By sprouting, it is asking the farmer to plant it; for it can no longer remain as a seed.

The spirit germs remain germs(seedlings) and overtime evolved to a stage where they are ready to be planted. If this is what you mean by 'reaching point of maturity,' then you are right, and I never said the contrary. But if by maturity you mean fully developed, then that is wrong.

They reached a point where they are matured enough to be planted. Just like a mango seed has to reach a certain point before it has any chances of surviving when planted. Seeds inside a newly blossomed fruit(unripe fruit) may not be mature enough to be planted and if planted, it will not germinate.

The petition to be created was made by the radiations of God, in the Divine plane. These radiations of God could not take on form in the Divine plane, they accumulated at the outermost part or border of the Divine. Puting it in my own words: This is tantamount to saying that they knock on the walls of the Divine plane, asking to be let out. However these are just unformed radiations seeking to be formed, but could not do so in the Divine plane because of the pressure or heat of the proximity of God; not the spirit germs.

The possibility of these radiations to taken on form, can be likened to a petition to be allowed to do so. Thus in my perception, the petition lay in the possibility. I have already explained that where there is possibility or room for development, the love of God grants this oppotunity for development.

Thus creation became a necessry out the Love of the creator.

These Divine radiations have many constituents--Primordial Spiritual(the strongest), Spiritual, Animistic, and Matter; howerver in the Divine they could not separeate and take on form. Thus one can say that they did not exsist in the Divine, only thier component elements exsisted.

It should not be hard to decipher that it is the strongest constituent of the radiation that reached a point where one can say that it petitioned to be created.

It was the Primordial Spiritual that was directly created(allowed to taken on form) by God. What came after that was a reflection of the Primordial Spiritual folowing the law that 'where there is possibility or room for developement, the love of God grants this oppotunity for development.'

The Spiritual precipitated from the Primordial spiritual, after the Primordial Spiritual had been created.

The spirit germs originated in the lowest plane of the Spiritual.

The process is very gangantic and I didn't want to go very deep into it.

sarmy:

The creator therefore can be said to be responsible, since all the radiations emanated from him, without those radiations the unconcious spirit germs would not develop to a stage where they can make any form of petition.

All creatures owe their existence to the radiation of God, but God is not the origin of all creatures. In other words: All creatures have thier origin in the radiation of God and not in God Himself. God and his radiation are two different things; God is not his radiation. m_nwankwo has written elaborately on this fact, so there is no need elaborating any further.

You can argue that the radiations of God are an inevitable consequence of the existence of God; but these radiations are not created creatures. It is up to God to create(allow creatures to arise) from these radiation; therefore created creatures are not an inevitable consequence of the existence of God.

I will give you an example. I, like all human beings excrete sweat. Thus the sweats that I excrete daily is an inevitable consequence of my existence in a physical body on earth. If I decide to collect my sweat over years, allow it to condense in a freezer, and then chisel our a statue from it. This is not impossible, I can chisel out a statue from my frozen sweat, just like people create statues from frozen water, ice blocks. Lets just call the statue I produced from my sweat Mr. Jonas.

It is true that this piece of work, Mr. Jonas, owe its existence to my excretion; but it will be very wrong to think that Mr. Jonas is an inevitable consequence of my existence.

If I leave Mr. Jonas in my living room, overtime it will start to defrost. By the defrosting, Mr. Jonas is telling to put it in a colder environment for it can no longer exist as it is in my living room. It is up to me wheather to grant this or allow Mr. Jonas to defrost and cease to exist. Just like it is up to the farmer wheather to plant the seeds that are beginning to sprout or leave them to perish.

Likewise it is up to God wheather to allow creation to continue by providing it with what it needs to continue or wheather to leave it to gradually diminish and finally cease to be.

I can decide to let Mr Jonas perish(melt and become liquid sweat again) without losing any particle of my being. Likewise God can allow creation to cease to exist Without losing any particle of Himself.

I definitely do not need Mr. Jonas, but he most definitely needs me to exist. Likewise God does not need creation to exsist but creation definitely needs God to exsist.

Thanks a lot and remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why Jehovah Witnesses Call God JEHOVAH / The Irony Of Religion / How I Overcome The Curse Of Hatred = Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.