Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Boring (331 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Boring by Abkabraka: 4:44am On Jul 25, 2018
Boring? Don't worry anymore because today I will be given you few hints on why your relationship is boring.
There are times you receive a text message from your partner, and realize that a cold chill ran to your stomach. You just feel like taking a chill to your sofa looking like a trip to the moon and never back. What has happened? The relationship is getting boring. Whats are signs to detect that?

1. You are not being honest
Dishonesty can take many forms. “White lies, or black lies” or information retained are signs that their relationship is failing on honesty.
When you are not completely hon6est with your partner, not only is trust lost, but your relationship becomes boring.

This is because you are not completely connecting with your partner. If you want your relationship to become exciting again, you need to stop acting behind your back and reveal your soul a little. This will make your relationship more real. What is more romantic than that?

2. You are together all the time
It’s great that you enjoy being together, but you too should like to be away from each other. Spending all your time together can make your relationship hurt.

If your partner is by your side every minute of the day, you should set aside some time to go out with some of your old friends, or take a course alone. At least you will have a subject to talk to when you meet.

3. You are cheating without knowing
You may be having an affair without even realizing it. Betraying is not just about physical

CONTINUE READING

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips
Re: Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Boring by Babatundebaabs(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Smile... with money relationship cant be boring. If u like cheat from countless times. Rich guys dont get dumped

(1) (Reply)

Scars To Your Beautiful- A Script For Self-love / How To Bring Romance Back In Your Failing Relationship / “I Am Single, And Still A Virgin” — Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.