Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

God the king repent the end time is near - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God the king repent the end time is near (4288 Views)

Christmas Is Near; Girls Are Dressing More Seductively Looking For Scapegoats! / Bet9ja Hacking: My Redemption Is Near / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God the king repent the end time is near by Elvischris(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2018
1x2x3:
Money is important in life. I can imagine any of the the top 20 richest men in the world doing this poooo

Lolz
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by 1x2x3: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Elvischris:

Lolz

Yes oo. A woman will most likely leave a man with those skill for a rich man and comfort. She rather complain in a Lamborghini than smile in Toyota spider grin
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by Elvischris(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2018
1x2x3:

Yes oo. A woman will most likely leave a man with those skill for a rich man and comfort. She rather complain in a Lamborghini than smile in Toyota spider grin
Hmmm.
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mumin247:
pls what does GMC means in
wetclef?
Read ChatDicted and you'll know.
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just reported five of your posts. Bye smiley
MrCork:

..it will work on white women. ...not Nigerian women! ! ((Trusse me)) undecided
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by Elvischris(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I just reported five of your posts. Bye smiley
you so funny, if you don't like ladies why did you come to "romance arena", why did you also read the post ?
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by adslipps: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just imagine I took a woman to Angle13 and pay #1500 for one hour. I will start doing all these things. U go dey for romancing one hour go finish.
Re: God the king repent the end time is near by Elvischris(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
adslipps:
Just imagine I took a woman to Angle13 and pay #1500 for one hour. I will start doing all these things. U go dey for romancing one hour go finish.
Ohh you are still on ashawo uptil now, upon the kind popularity of girls we have this days. Go and practise with your girl friend, that's people it is meant for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURE: How Do I Look? To Be Deleted Soon / How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman / Nigerian Billionaire Buries His Father Inside A Bmw X6 Suv Worth Over ₦32million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.