Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. (898 Views)

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! / We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. by 1x2x3: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
So a friend of mine visited me to share a chilling story of her encounter with a man who manages a beauty salon and in turn manipulate young girls to sleep with ritualists in exchange for cash. This is how he manipulates them.

Managing a salon means he comes in contact with different young girls who are potential targets. He makes friends with them then introduce them into clique of rich guys who pays between 150k to 500k for a round of se.x. He tells the girls those guys don't sleep with them with condoms but they shouldn't worry he will prepare them before they engage on the se.x ish.

This is how he convinces the girls to think they are safe.

He told this girl to buy tramadol, a few other drugs and female condom for the preparation that the female condom should be used so as to trap the blackish fluid these guys will deposit in them cry cry cry. He does convince many girls who embark on this devilish journey.

My friend told me all this and I think many girls you see out there will fall for the trick of female condom and how to get the blackish deposits out. Many have been used already and are currently walking corpse..... Men should be careful who they sleep with or marry.

I'm a bit worried knowing such man is walking freely after wasting so many girls. Are they any organizations that I can report to that will fully nail this man? He obviously has contacts with rich guys who may use money to sort things out. What is the best way to get him nailed? Many girls are already trapped and many will be trapped.

1 Like

Re: We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. by Apina(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
No one forced them to do anything, mind your own business undecided
Re: We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. by Jasen1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Your friend or you
Re: We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
ANYONE in this day and age who has unprotected sex (whether paid or not) with a stranger, DESERVES anything they get from that demon.

ANYONE in this day and age who is willing to do any mad act because of money, DESERVES anything they get from that act.

2 Likes

Re: We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. by 1x2x3: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Jasen1:
Your friend or you

I'm not a girl young man

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Cheap!! / Nigerian Singer, 9nice Secretly Marries Us-based Woman Through Skype On Sunday / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.