Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband (898 Views)

Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Dear Single And Searching Friend,

How you dey?

Contrary to what you may believe, God has not reserved a particular man
out there for you as your husband. That’s one of the reasons why He has
given you a free will. The same thing applies to every one of us. If you study
the Word of God well, you will discover that God does not give people husbands
or wives. Every man or woman is expected to choose his or her own husband or
wife, and then face the consequences of his or her choice, whether good or bad.

However, God being a loving God and because He knows that a person’s choice
of husband or wife can either make or break him or her, He still guides us if we ask Him to,
so that we can make the right choice. The kind of person you spend the rest of your life
with is entirely your choice. Therefore, it’s important you know specifically what you want
in a man so that you will be able to make the right choice.

So, what exactly do you want in a man?

Wishing you God’s speed in your search for your own Mr Right!

Your Friend,
AY
(Best-Selling author of “Meet Your Mr Right Even Now:
The 7 Simple Steps To Finding Your Mr Right, Fast!"wink

P.S. I would love to hear from you. Do let me know what you think
about this post or how I can be of further help to you.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Ogoniman24(m): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God I made front page on my first attempt
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Ogoniman24(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice talk .nice write-up
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Ogoniman24:
Nice talk .nice write-up

Thanks
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by hisgrace090: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2018
The bible says, he who find obtain favour from God.

So there is a room for searching in order to find.
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by fredd2: 3:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Any Dude you marry is your Mr. Right
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2018
fredd2:
Any Dude you marry is your Mr. Right

Thanks for letting me know what you think. You are entitled to your opinion.
But then again, it is not true that any dude you marry is your Mr Right.

The man a lady marries will either make or break her; he will either make her better
or bitter; he will either make her happier or more miserable; so she can't afford to marry
just any man that comes her way. The same way you don't board just any bus that comes
your way when going to your office or school. It's got to be a bus that is going in a similar
direction as you...

You can get more information in my life-changing, interesting book titled, Meet Your Mr Right Even Now:
The 7 Simple Steps To Finding Your Mr Right, Fast! You can read the preview copy (the first 15 pages)
of the book right away here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/preview_meet_your_mr_right_even_now/20454

Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 4:45am On Sep 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
The bible says, he who find obtain favour from God.

So there is a room for searching in order to find.

Absolutely
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2018
All ye Redeemers, Winners, Omegas, et'al that believe in my pastor and reverend say so, this thread is for you.

Church weh de fix marriage that one na church?
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2018
My prayer always is for me not to make my husband a boyfriend and make a boyfriend my husband.
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Colourich:
My prayer always is for me not to make my husband a boyfriend and make a boyfriend my husband.
Give me your heart...no reply to my mail
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
AgamaProf:

Give me your heart...no reply to my mail
Sorry dear, I'm not interested, I'm in a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by kinzation(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Colourich:
lol...game over
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by jakandeola(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Colourich:
may god purnish u useless animal wen I get ur time u will live nairaland
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Uyi168: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
And God told you all these

Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2018
jakandeola:
may god purnish u useless animal wen I get ur time u will live nairaland
Sorry, do I know you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: / Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex / Mind Blowing Pre Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.