Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Guys Are Cheap!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Cheap!! (899 Views)

I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap / Men Are Cheap / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Cheap!! by Inanslove(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Most times we hear Guys say stuffs like ''That Girl's Cheap'' and everybody just laughs over it and that all but in the Actual sense let's Judge this right....

Try walking up to a girl,she'll do all dat shakara for like one week be4 accepting u

Now the other way,In fact,Guys can u people ever say No to that Ebony,big booty,sexy curve and boobilicious babe in that ur area?

Umba,No.....Lemme catch any of u again.................,..
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by SexTin(f): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
N So, Thats A Guy Nw.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Michael8026: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by N0favors: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2018
We are beyond cheap, that's why you never hear things like "Guys are cheap!". because there are no words to describe how cheap we are.

That's not a bad thing since guys have to hunt all the time. If I see free meat on the floor, who am I to walk away or do shakara?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by mofeoluwadassah: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2018
You really must have a coconut for a brain. sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by ABBkelvin(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Admin401:
We are beyond cheap, that's why you never hear things like "Guys are cheap!". because there are no words to describe how cheap we are.

That's not a bad thing since guys have to hunt all the time. If I see free meat on the floor, who am I to walk away or do shakara?
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Inanslove(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2018
ABBkelvin:
grin cheesy grin grin
Chaii
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Inanslove(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Admin401:

Haba Oga hunter.....
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Sir, everyone even the mad man knows NIgerian women are the cheapest in the world: goggle and check

From flashing a Wardrobe key,borrowing your rich friends house, a Peugeot 504 1865 edition and telling her lies (most importantly) will make her fall for you
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by wyqay: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2018
cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by Auladimeji(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Inanslove:
Most times we hear Guys say stuffs like ''That Girl's Cheap'' and everybody just laughs over it and that all but in the Actual sense let's Judge this right....

Try walking up to a girl,she'll do all dat shakara for like one week be4 accepting u

Now the other way,In fact,Guys can u people ever say No to that Ebony,big booty,sexy curve and boobilicious babe in that ur area?

Umba,No.....Lemme catch any of u again.................,..

Only a miserable dude will woo a lady for a week in this Buhari administration

Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Admin401:

... Hahahahah. I don die for laugh here.
Re: Guys Are Cheap!! by chiommy123(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank God una know say una cheap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband / Financial Support For Wedding Ceremony......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.