Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

This Is A Must Read For All Yahoo Boys And System Hackers, It Can Save Them Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is A Must Read For All Yahoo Boys And System Hackers, It Can Save Them Now (1057 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Must Read For All Yahoo Boys And System Hackers, It Can Save Them Now by chrisnwoke1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
I AM SALUTING ALL YAHOO BOYS AND SYSTEM HACKERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT I WILL STILL LIKE TO REMIND THEM THAT THE CRY OF ALL THEIR VICTIMS HAS REACHED UP TO GOD IN HEAVEN...

As soon as maga pay, the first place is beer palour and expensive club for spending the money abi?

That one will not teach you that the anointing of the spirit of the waster is upon you and that you are waiting to be wasted in eternity...

An average yahoo boy can hit 1,000$ dollars and spend it in less than 24 hours.

Even them sef, they don't know and they cannot tell how money leaves their hand and suddenly they are broke again, this is the spirit of the waster that is inside them waiting to destroy them but nobody has told them.

Families, friends and relatives are celebrating them for "too much money" even their pastors, but they have forgotten that there is a heavy load of divine judgement hanging on their heads because of the tears of their victims.

Many victims have cried and cried and now God is telling me to tell Yahoo boys that He has started paying attention to the cry of their victims...

Maybe they don't know that God has emotions and is concerned about the damage their victims have faced, but I pray that this letter will help them to know.

The average yahoo boy today is a ritualist.
Especially in Nigeria and in Ghana.

India has the highest number of internet fraud today with Nigeria seconding alongside Pakistan.

It is not only in Africa, hackers are in every nation of the earth, even some of your own U.S citizens are professional hackers.

But this letter is specially designed for my Nigerian/Ghanaian brothers that are adding magu (black magic) to this internet_craft that is stronger than witchcraft.

These boys pay heavy prices.
Some sleep with dead bodies in mortuaries.
Some eat faeces (faecal matters, shit) just to get empowered.

Some of them sleep with their own mother's, while most of them sleep in caskets for three (3) days in other to become spiritually empowered to control maga (victims).

All these is for the Benjamin's (money, mammon).

After paying this heavy prices, beer parlour is were the foolishness ends.
Expensive disco clubs is where they lavish the thousands of dollars.

And you think their head is correct?
Chai, yahoo boys, no well at all!
Na Satan do dem this wicked thing, but how dem go tek know when the love of vanity has taken over their destiny?

I heard about of one of these boys that his voodoo priest told him he will be mad for about two years to make the charm work.

This guy served as a mad man in my area and after two years was complete, he became sane and hit mega money.

He even came back to my area to lavish money on some foolish girls that love to eat their tomorrow today like Esau.

The spirit of Esau has captured our generation, both in politics, academics, commerce and even in religion.

Some of them have continued serving as mad men without ever getting sane as the gods disappointed them.

I am writing this letter because there is a yahoo boy somewhere out there that wants to use his own mother for rituals before the end of July but after reading this, God will help him to genuinely Repent and Amend his ways.

How do you explain that a young boy went to a disco club in Owerri and spent over 12,000$ dollars in one night on expensive champagnes and he is boldly making noise all over the internet about it...

Some of us that God genuinely sent for the work of full time ministry are crying for even little change to carry out projects while a young boy Satan took his senses is spending 12,000$ dollars on champagne in one night.

I cried for God's help when I heard this news and i saw the evidence that it truly happened.

No genuine money can be bastardly wasted on drinks like that, even if he is a bank manager.

Some young men that are Hushing the internet like Puppies of mammon are now role models to our vanity driven youths.
Selah!

Go to Lagos and Edo, they top the list.
Owerri and Warri Delta follows from behind.
Young boys with the spirit of the waster, getting maga through black magic and wasting it on beer, disco clubs and women...

They do occultic rituals to control maga and they spend money like sand when they hit it.

These Yahoo plus industry is booming indeed and Satan is still recruiting many young men as I write to you now.

Chai, if only God can send some of this happening boys to have a true encounter with the slightest heat of hell fire...

Just a drop of the molten magma from the lake of fire on their spiritual body will convince them that is better to be a wheel barrow pusher than to be a Yahoo boy, thereby, making innocent families that were duped abroad to cry.

The truth you don't know is that, there is no yahoo boy anywhere again.

Maga stopped paying a long time ago.

What we have now is yahoo plus (G_Plus or Street).
This one is called Yahoo "Plus".

The Plus in it is the rituals they do.
The babies they sacrifice.
The slay queens they use their private parts for rituals.

I don't so much blame them, but I blame those loose girls that love flashy cars and wouldn't want to identify with young men who are genuinely hustling for ends meet.

After they give them useless alcohol, barbeque and take them shopping, these girls enter slaughter houses where their destinies are slaughtered...and tomorrow you see them running to prayer houses, that is for the ones that get to survive it because many have died in this journey.

Chai!
Many of this girls carry fibroid today and they are suffering because of foolishness.

These boys fly at night as bats.
They are blindly initiated into occultism and witchcraft.

They see into the spirit realm to know when danger is looming.

What they do is to send a spell through typing to a maga (victim) and once the maga (victim) reads it, he/she must go to the bank to credit their alert.

I heard you envy yahoo boys because of their flashy lifestyle and that you are wanting to be like them?

May God forgive you.

But for the encounter with the Divine Salvation that is in Christ Jesus, we would have been Princes in this realm of Babylon.
We even travelled far.
Selah!

But thank God for the Blood of Jesus Christ.
WE ARE WASHED, WE ARE CLEANSED.

If God permits, i will write a deeper letter about this matter next time.

"FOR WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL?"
Mark 8:36.

It is still by far more honourable to be a wheel barrow pusher than to be a Yahoo boy.

KEEP SHARING THIS MESSAGE, THEY WILL SEE IT, AND PERHAPS THEY MAY REPENT.

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
https:///send?phone=2347032469360

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Read For All Yahoo Boys And System Hackers, It Can Save Them Now by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats to whoever wrote this. I pray you reach first page, just as I got the FTC spot on this funny article.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Read For All Yahoo Boys And System Hackers, It Can Save Them Now by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nobthepoet:
Congrats to whoever wrote this. I pray you reach first page, just as I got the FTC spot on this funny article.

IT IS FOR THE GLORY OF JESUS CHRIST, AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING IT TO FRONT PAGE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Moment In Atheists Life. / Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US / Church, Gays, Episcopal And Nigeria Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.