Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) (5204 Views)

After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Help me please... I have a new girlfriend, we've been intimate up to 3 times already in this week. She already told me that she always have pain during s*X, I told her it is likely because her VJ is not that wet when she is been penetrated.

She finished her menstruation on 9th and we had unprotected s*x on 10th, 11th and 13th (today). I found out today that there was blood after the s*X, I was even stained with it down to my balls, she also complained of pain. I'm quite sure she is done with her menstruation.

What do you think could be the cause of the blood and also the pain?
And hope there wouldn't be pregnancy?

I'm seriously scared to the bone. Helllllpppp please....

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbq
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please

1 Like

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by SenorFax(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is serious
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by SavageBoy: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
All I can say is

Mad oh grin

10 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leave the poor girl alone abeg sad

Na beg I dey beg sad

You are scared she may get pregnant, but you aren't scared of diving in raw back to back to back

Just pity her abeg. She's not feeling fine

18 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by djcent: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
It is normal in some girls, nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by tetula123(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
You not worried about your own health. Hope you know this leaves you open to infections as well.
Do you even know her status?

7 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
djcent:
It is normal in some girls, nothing to worry about.

You mean it is normal to see blood flow during sex and also pain?

6 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
tetula123:
You not worried about your own health. Hope you know this leaves you open to infections as well.
Do you even know her status?

I know... She is free

2 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by tetula123(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Penflame:

I know... She is free
Ok. Never the less. Don’t touch her till she’s treated. Free or not, it leaves you open to infections. Romance isn’t the right section to post this by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sounds like a symptom of uterine cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What's Uterine cancer please?
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
tetula123:

Ok. Never the less. Don’t touch her till she’s treated. Free or not, it leaves you open to infections. Romance isn’t the right section to post this by the way.

Treated of what? I still don't know
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by tetula123(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Penflame:

Treated of what? I still don't know
Take her to the hospital. So many things can cause it.

2 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Penflame:

Go get her tested for the above
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Iceyjays(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thunder will strike that ur dick one day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Penflame:

Check online.
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by TallPck1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please just start buying baby things.

2 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Iceyjays:
Thunder will strike that ur dick one day

Oga, what's your problem?
Did I invite you here?
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Petyprincess(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
I think you should be more concentrated not contacting STD!! Awon "team raw" lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by 24kmagic: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is the nonsense you want lalasticla to take to front page?

Your girlfriend, not wife.

How can you fvck someone you're not married to three days at a stretch?

Asin, Una no de fvck with small conscience?

At least if you do today, leave am for three or four days before you do again.

Naso you go knack this girl till you tire come leave her for another innocent person. Naso the girl sef go de carry herself like better parcel, not knowing say na empty container she be.

Nairaland boys sef

11 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Eagleboney(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm, lies dey smell here
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Sammy07: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oga oooo
Unprotected sex 10th, 11th, 13th..

Don't come here and rant if any disease overshadow you grin

1 Like

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
I think you should be more concentrated not contacting STD!! Awon "team raw" lipsrsealed

Lols... Thanks sha... But what kind of STD?
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Naso you go knack this girl till you tire come leave her for another innocent person. Naso the girl sef go de carry herself like better parcel, not knowing say na empty container she be.

Nairaland boys sef

Hahahaha hahahaha... You really cracked me up. What da Bleep! I didn't reason anything like this
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sammy07:
Oga oooo
Unprotected sex 10th, 11th, 13th..

Don't come here and rant if any disease overshadow you grin

That's impossible... I'm allergic to it
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by solex2346: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
awon Omo eran,awon omo abii pabe dede!
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by legendine(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
solex2346:
awon Omo eran,awon omo abii pabe dede!

Someone posted a problem that baffles him

U are here cursing him

Don't u guys have any sense at all?
Did he invite u here?

3 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by daben1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Nairaland boys sef
guyyyyyy, no kill me with laugh, abeg!
This OP self, person just finish menstruation, you no even allow am rest for at least one day, you begin wipe am for three days straight, haba na.. Dey mess with small conscience abeg

1 Like

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
undecided N!ggas be diving in raw back to back....
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Penflame:
Help me please... I have a new girlfriend, we've been intimate up to 3 times already in this week. She already told me that she always have pain during s*X, I told her it is likely because her VJ is not that wet when she is been penetrated.

She finished her menstruation on 9th and we had unprotected s*x on 10th, 11th and 13th (today). I found out today that there was blood after the s*X, I was even stained with it down to my balls, she also complained of pain. I'm quite sure she is done with her menstruation.

What do you think could be the cause of the blood and also the pain?
And hope there wouldn't be pregnancy?

I'm seriously scared to the bone. Helllllpppp please....

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbq
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please
google irregular periods,she is probably suffering from hormonal imbalances or stress,somthing is definitely giving her anxiety,since you said she is a new girlfriend then you need to talk more,she needs to open up or else you can't help her and lastly see a doctor.
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Doubtful, this. Common things occur more commonly
Uterine CA is very farrrrr off (not impossible, but still very unlikely in a young girl). Cervical motion tenderness and painful intercourse go hand in hand. Any fever or discharge @ OP? And then there may be blood too. These may be seen with PID, which is my first impression here, any other thing to be explored after ruling out this. Many things come to mind

Still for the OP, she needs to do an abdominopelvic ultrasound (or just pelvic ultrasound) and a HVS m/c/s. This would be better done at a Teaching Hospital (lower costs, etc) except if you have a very prestigious lab in your city.
If I am right, then it is treatable. Please do not medicate wrongly. See a doctor, in a TH, you would be referred to a gynaecologist. You guys can discuss the whole disease with them, for more knowledge, etc. If I am wrong, other causes would be searched for.
cc: stitcheD, please make your input Sir

You need some haste to avoid complications
Cheers
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Sayotsuki: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2020
24kmagic:

At least if you do today, leave am for three or four days before you do again,

Nairaland boys sef

Lmao �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.