Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,973 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (55072 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2018
XingXhang:

Twitter is bae! grin

Are you an Influencer too?
For where!
I think they think way too highly of themselves in my honest opinion.
I read a report about how the industry is evolving in such a way that influences so called level of influence will gradually erode as more people get into the bandwagon and how much they can charge per ad, begins to drop. It was a CNN article where they interviewed The Fat Jew (himself a social influencer who has now branched into wine making - without using himself as a brand!). That was on Monday or so, hence the article should still be somewhere on CNN's site.

Twitter is the best.
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by XingXhang(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

For where!
I think they think way too highly of themselves in my honest opinion.
I read a report about how the industry is evolving in such a way that influences so called level of influence will gradually erode as more people get into the bandwagon and how much they can charge per ad, begins to drop. It was a CNN article where they interviewed The Fat Jew (himself a social influencer who has now branched into wine making - without using himself as a brand!). That was on Monday or so, hence the article should still be somewhere on CNN's site.

Twitter is the best.

Thanks for taking your time to explain.

But who are these Influencers? Are they handles with so many followers? What's the financial gain in having so many followers? Is it just for the benefits of adverts alone?

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
XingXhang:

Thanks for taking your time to explain.

But who are these Influencers? Are they handles with so many followers? What's the financial gain in having so many followers? Is it just for the benefits of adverts alone?

I found the article!
Hunted the website just for you.
Take some time to read it and you will understand better.
Its a scalable industry type so the discourse applies globally

Here: http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/24/technology/fat-jewish-swish-beverage-canned-wine/index.html
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by XingXhang(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I found the article!
Hunted the website just for you.
Take some time to read it and you will understand better.
Its a scalable industry type so the discourse applies globally

Here: http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/24/technology/fat-jewish-swish-beverage-canned-wine/index.html

I've read it. Thank you hun
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by mechanics(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Lolz, she showed no mercy.
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by DonroxyII: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
majestique:
I seriously hate topics like this!! so what if he spent 5000 on the date? so what if she ordered 7k takeaway for her friends? he shouldn't have presented himself to be who he's not if he wasn't ready to spend. Better still, he should have looked for a N500 girl to go out with!! Boys everywhere pretending to be men!! nonsense!! as if women don't spend on men too....
Dear Lord !!
So, you are also one of those girls hunger dey wire !
If she really wanna eat 7k food, why can't she pay for it herself ... Never order what you personally can not pay for .....

I was having some discussion with a fwend and suddenly he said hunger dey wire him and we headed to a restaurant .... he ordered 500naira food (just some swallow n goat meat), while he asked me to order, I ordered 1,200naira food (swallow + orisirisi) and a spoon of ogbono/efo is #200 .... as I dey order, the guy dey beg me say Roxy which level Na ... ihm eye don red .... I just dey laugh ihm say me no dey enter that restaurant without eating my specs ..... ma fwend bown face while me dey laugh am....

I comot 2k n pay for me n him , see ma nigger just dey laugh anyhow dey part my back ... he come reorder again oo to reach my level and I still pay !!

At times, it ain't about the money, it is just manners
How can I take a girl I meant business with on a date , even if she is a business associate , colleaque, partner or whatever and you wanna turn me into your money bag then you get dropped since we ain't on same mentality !!!

So many ladies usually fall into GeeBoys pranks because they are gluttonous, a geeboy/geeman will spend 1m for you on the spot and use you on that spot ....

A tight nigga wants to see u with manners not just money, if the girl exercise some brain, maybe the nigga can even buy her a car but with first impression, she is gonna become Long throat n leeches and for what "pvssy" ... that may not even be clean down there !!

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by funlord(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Mhizdiva:
She's mad �

Morning. My pm does not work which is why I have a direct link to my what's app number on my profile. That is the only way to contact me. We can discuss there
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by collette10: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
**I just love reading comments, ah mean thats the real fun grin**
Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by habsydiamond(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
olofofonews:
A man went out on a date for the first time with a lady, who tried ordering for her friends after they had both eaten.

He wasn’t having the idea, and he walked out on her.

See thier conversation below

Was his action justified?

www.olofofonews.com

na lie about those her friends simply because na she go still eat majority of wetin dem use the 7k buy. She go just give her friends reminants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.