Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (55878 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Candyking(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has been often accused of being indifferent with the plight of Nigerians. On several occassions, Nigerians have cried out about injustice suffered in the hands of some members of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits on the Abuja – Kaduna road and Boko Haram.

Many Nigerians have said severally that the president’s silence on these issue make them feel like they have no leader. However, the president in a swift response, reacted to news that some All Progressives Congress, APC lost some of its lawmakers to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP which is now the majority party in the senate as a result.

This quick response sparked a lot of reactions amongs some Nigerians on social media, saying the president’s response to the party’s problem has revealed what his priorities are,

See reactions below

Defender of Truth.@nwakamso
Nigerian troops were recently killed by Boko Haram. Yesterday, photos of their mass burial surfaced. They paid the ultimate price for Nigeria. Not a word appreciating them or consoling their families from President Buhari. Yet in 1 hour Buhari responded to defecting APC Senators

Aisha Yesufu@AishaYesufu
Don’t tell me President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari is not aware of what’s happening in his government and cabinet and the Nation at large. The ones that personally affect him he responds to within 12 hours. It’s the ones that affect the people he can’t be bothered with
Goodnight!

Reno Omokri
✔@renoomokri
Nigerian troops were recently killed by Boko Haram. Yesterday, photos of their mass burial surfaced. They paid the ultimate price for Nigeria. Not a word appreciating them or consoling their families from President Buhari. Yet in 1 hour Buhari responded to defecting APC Senators!

SavePlateauLives@faith_anza
See how promptly Buhari responded to the defections today.
But no word from him on the scores of slain soldiers, victims of violence on Abj-Kaduna highway or SARS brutality.
How do some people in all good conscience keep support for PMB?
I don’t understand

source https://candytv.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-buharis-fastest-response-ever/

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by rastaLivity: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
bullhari is a terrorist, he better start tarring the roads that leads to daura.

423 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by IdeyFindWife: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Somebody that's always burying his head in the same until there's something nasty, clueless or dumb to say undecided, mcheww!

If they like they should react and explode, the old man doesn't care

They should just impeach the crazy old fool joor

Worrisome news abt Nigeria every day, u pple shld beta vote wisely

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by bedspread: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
If u know our Head of State...... u will not Expect any Reaction from him....

Over 70 citizens were slaughtered like chicken and our C-in-c didn't react until a public outcry.
U Expect him to react to a few Soilders

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by omowolewa: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Are you sure spoke on the defection or someone did that for him?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Ever8054: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
I got a revelation last night and I wish to declare it that Buhari is warming up to defect from APC to PDP next month...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
To all those who still thinks oga is capable, I only laugh

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018

I am happy that Saraki (Afonja) has taught Buhari (Alimi) lessons he would NEVER ever forget

PS - only a piglet believes Saraki is not a Yoruba man. His kinsmen and even Hausa/Fulani know that very well.

No wonder a piglet's opinion doesn't really count, they are too easily fooled

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by daveP(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
More like your pushing a teddy bear like Chucky to react but it won't. You leave the place and this demonic doll suddenly revives and gives a "chucky" laughter.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by phase1: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why should dumbohari the terrorist give a damn about the death of nigerians in the hands of boko?
If he were not a violent man who loves to shed blood and see blood flow he wouldn't be in the presidency and ruling the country like a fulani fiefdom.

Remind me how many people him and his zombies killed when he lost elections in 2011.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Odingo1: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I am happy that Saraki (Afonja) has taught Buhari (Alimi) lessons he would NEVER ever forget

Saraki is not Afonja but Alimi
, don't claim him now,typical Afonja man.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari sef.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by CSTR1005: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Short assignment.

Find out the name of his parents, siblings and children.

You can't be too bright if you can't figure something that simple out grin....now that low intellect is definitely typical

Parents: Olusola , Morenikeji

Siblings : Gbemisola, Tope and Laolu

Kids : Seniola, forgotten the gal's name.

These would sound Biafran to someone not so bright....e.g the piglet i mentioned here grin
But saraki claims he is Fulani.

He has never for one day supported afonja interest.

He is a stubborn enemy of the tinubu empire in the south west.

So on what real basis do you believe he is afonja.?

He is not biafran, and neither was he ever claimed so, but the man is certainly not Afonja.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by naijacentric(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

mumu saraki is a fulani

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu saraki is a fulani

Lol. Bukola and Olusola are fulani names...Ode grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

But saraki claims he is Fulani.

He has never for one day supported afonja interest.

He is a stubborn enemy of the tinubu empire in the south west.

So on what real basis do you believe he is afonja.?

He is not biafran, and neither was he ever claimed so, but the man is certainly not Afonja.

Fayose is against Tinubu in the West. Is he a fulani too ?

Agbaje is against Tinubu is he Biafran ?

Where did Bukola say he's Fulani ? Why are all those names i listed Yoruba ?

Oga, God gave us a brain for thinking not for decorative purposes

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by selemempe: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Short assignment.

Find out the name of his parents, siblings and children.

You can't be too bright if you can't figure something that simple out grin....now that low intellect is definitely typical

Parents: Olusola , Morenikeji

Siblings : Gbemisola, Tope and Laolu

Kids : Seniola, forgotten the gal's name.

These would sound Biafran to someone not so bright....e.g the piglet i mentioned here grin
shot up. That he answer yoro name doesnt mean he is yoro.

Chibuike amechi with igbo name is not igbo

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Bossontop(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided
The tin pain am weh weh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by CSTR1005: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Fayose is against Tinubu in the West. Is he a fulani too ?

Agbaje is against Tinubu is he Biafran ?

Where did Bukola say he's Fulani ? Why are all those names i listed Yoruba ?

Oga, God gave us a brain for thinking not for decorative purposes
oga, you can't call a man what he claims he is not.

He says he is Fulani. His best pals are fulanis.
He identifies as Fulani.

I know you wish he is Yoruba, but nigga claims he is not.

He would choose Fulani interests over that of the Yoruba, fayose on the other hand will not.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by slimfit1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tinubu if Buhari get second term you are finished.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by naijacentric(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Lol. Bukola and Olusola are fulani names...Ode grin
bastard u dont know anyfin sef

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

He identifies as Fulani.

He would choose Fulani interests over that of the Yoruba, fayose on the other hand will not.

Tell me the Fulani interests he's chosen and stop barking.

Dont know why you are suddenly ashamed he's afonja...after all, you asslick FFK and Fayose. What's the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
naijacentric:
naijacentric dad :bastard u dont know anyfin sef
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by emmasege: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

He identifies as Fulani.

Mr Man, Saraki is O'odua. He's Afonja and not Alimi. You need not argue over this blindly. Someone gave you Saraki's family tree and yet you are still exhibiting ignorance. Have you ever even seen or heard Saraki speak Hausa or Fulani before?

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mbiapat(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ever8054:
I got a revelation last night and I wish to declare it that Buhari is warming up to defect from APC to PDP next month...

Back to sender

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by selemempe: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

"Shut up" ...you meant. But since your illiteracy is generational, i would let it slide.

I am from Ilorin and i am amused Baba Saraki can fool people from outside Kwara. Count yourself among.

That's why Northerners don't consider them for elective posts grin

Mumu reloaded.

You piglets are unhappy i pointed out you are ass-tonguing an Afonja.... FFK and Fayose are both Afonja too nah grin abi them be Fulani too ?
nobody gives a fvck about u from my side. We are only here to debunk ur lies. Saraki has said SEVERAL times that he is not yorooba. Pls stop belittling ur tribe by claiming him.

As for licking fo.ols ass...that is the pasttime of yoro ppl. We dont care if fayose or ffk live or die...we just join our voices to theirs to call for the end of APC mediocrity

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by naijacentric(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=69703311][/quote]shege banza
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:
nobody gives a fvck about u from my side. We are only here to debunk ur lies. Saraki has said SEVERAL times that he is not yorooba. Pls stop belittling ur tribe by claiming him.

As for licking fo.ols ass...that is the pasttime of yoro ppl. We dont care if fayose or ffk live or die...we just join our voices to theirs to call for the end of APC mediocrity

Barking and asslicking as usual. Carry on grin

Any links to where he said he isn't Yoruba ?

But his parents, siblings and children ALL have Yoruba names.

Brain is for thinking and not decoration....

Your new god is an Afonja. Sorry to break the news

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Gustabae(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wtf cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Pidginwhisper: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
This Aisha Yesufu has my respect. From day 1 she never asslicked any Fucking body. She dey always drop am the way she see am without fear.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.