Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (55905 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Zico5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
See my signature.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari and his followers are the most pretenious people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mbiapat(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=Candyking post=69697837]President Muhammadu Buhari has been often accused of being indifferent with the plight of Nigerians. On several occassions, Nigerians have cried out about injustice suffered in the hands of some members of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits on the Abuja – Kaduna road and Boko Haram.

Many Nigerians have said severally that the president’s silence on these issue make them feel like they have no leader. However, the president in a swift response, reacted to news that some All Progressives Congress, APC lost some of its lawmakers to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP which is now the majority party in the senate as a result.

This quick response sparked a lot of reactions amongs some Nigerians on social media, saying the president’s response to the party’s problem has revealed what his priorities are,

See reactions below

Defender of Truth.@nwakamso
Nigerian troops were recently killed by Boko Haram. Yesterday, photos of their mass burial surfaced. They paid the ultimate price for Nigeria. Not a word appreciating them or consoling their families from President Buhari. Yet in 1 hour Buhari responded to defecting APC Senators

Aisha Yesufu@AishaYesufu
Don’t tell me President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari is not aware of what’s happening in his government and cabinet and the Nation at large. The ones that personally affect him he responds to within 12 hours. It’s the ones that affect the people he can’t be bothered with
Goodnight!

Reno Omokri
✔@renoomokri
Nigerian troops were recently killed by Boko Haram. Yesterday, photos of their mass burial surfaced. They paid the ultimate price for Nigeria. Not a word appreciating them or consoling their families from President Buhari. Yet in 1 hour Buhari responded to defecting APC Senators!

SavePlateauLives@faith_anza
See how promptly Buhari responded to the defections today.
But no word from him on the scores of slain soldiers, victims of violence on Abj-Kaduna highway or SARS brutality.
How do some people in all good conscience keep support for PMB?
I don’t understand

source https://candytv.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-buharis-fastest-response-ever/[/quote

There is nothing wrong in responding to defection..

Please leave PMB alone
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Newpride(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Combined fools not up to a normal and proper fool.
Buhari is human being that has blood running in his veins like y’all and ur folks therefore prone to respond to anything at any time.

Inasmuch u didn’t create him and u can’t take away his life also u can’t determine for him when to respond or not. So y’all shld get a better and meaningful life.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by sekem: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
If he responds late, problem

If he responds early, problem

If he no respond at all, problem

Wetin una want sef?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by deomelo: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Igbos are Nigerians all of a sudden..

Useless anti Nigerian internet trolls and nuisance calling themselves Nigerians.

#SAIBABA2019 no send you..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
naijacentric:
naijacentric to his father:shege banza
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by selemempe: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Barking and asslicking as usual. Carry on grin

Any links to where he said he isn't Yoruba ?

But his parents, siblings and children ALL have Yoruba names.

Brain is for thinking and not decoration....

Your new god is an Afonja. Sorry to break the news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ifymadu: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is a total failure. Where his treasures are, there will his heart. All he cares about is second term, just like the Syrian President, he won’t care if Nigerians die as far as he is president. Even if it means presiding over cows. May God save us from unimaginable blood bath in the next general elections, the level of desperation in this man is unmeasurable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=selemempe post=69703659][/quote]

Go asslick. Suits you fine
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by selemempe: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Go asslick. Suits you fine

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by positivethought: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Short assignment.

Find out the name of his parents, siblings and children.

You can't be too bright if you can't figure something that simple out grin....now that low intellect is definitely typical

Parents: Olusola , Morenikeji

Siblings : Gbemisola, Tope and Laolu

Kids : Seniola, forgotten the gal's name.

These would sound Biafran to someone not so bright....e.g the piglet i mentioned here grin
I'm not interested in insults oh,but the fact is the sarakis just like the gambaris are historically fulanis its just years of cohabitation n intermarriages that have made them to adopt a yoruba outlook,this the fulanis always do to gain acceptance n dominate the indeginous people after conquest,another example is the etsu nupe dynasty in Bida niger state,most people would think the etsu nupe royal family are true nupes but they actually fulanis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Arysexy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Can I ask why Nigerians love reacting to rubbish?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
positivethought:
I'm not interested in insults oh,but the fact is the sarakis just like the gambaris are historically fulanis its just years of cohabitation n intermarriages that have made them to adopt a yoruba outlook,this the fulanis always do to gain acceptance n dominate the indeginous people after conquest,another example is the etsu nupe dynasty in Bida niger state,most people would think the etsu nupe royal family are true nupes but they actually fulanis.

I am from Ilorin...go to Ilorin. Olusola Saraki is actually rumoured to be from Ogun State. He's a Yoruba and definitely not Fulani. He's just good at fooling people.

If you think his son "defeated" him, its just one of the stunts to fool you guys. Educated ilorin people are wise to his tactics .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
SPOT-ON! THE SATANIC NOMAD'S SOLE PRIORITY IS TO RULE AT WHATEVER EXPENSE!

GOD PASS AM!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Trustme2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ever8054:
I got a revelation last night and I wish to declare it that Buhari is warming up to defect from APC to PDP next month...
Source: High fever grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by positivethought: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I am from Ilorin...go to Ilorin. Olusola Saraki is actually rumoured to be from Ogun State. He's a Yoruba and definitely not Fulani. He's just good at fooling people.

If you think his son "defeated" him, its just one of the stunts to fool you guys. Educated ilorin people are wise to his tactics .
If you are so sure then your claims should not be based on rumours but facts,although i'm not from kwara but i have heard from lot of kwarans n yorubas about the fulani origin of the sarakis,as for the etsu nupes origin,i use to live in Bida so i know,has the sarakis themselves ever denied been of fulani origin?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Iamgrey5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
positivethought:
If you are so sure then your claims should not be based on rumours but facts,although i'm not from kwara but i have heard from lot of kwarans n yorubas about the fulani origin of the sarakis,as for the etsu nupes origin,i use to live in Bida so i know,has the sarakis themselves ever denied been of fulani origin?
Sir.

Saraki is a Yoruba man, He claims Fulani for political relevance, but I don't think Fulanis can be easily fooled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
positivethought:

I know how painful it is for you to have worshipped a Yoruba man, but how is what you claim to have heard from "kwarans and yorubas" be considered as facts ? grin

I am from Ilorin. Lived there for 3 decades....the hearsay you claim to have heard, how are they facts ? Are they genealogists?

The Fulanis who take Yoruba names are those in line to be Emirs. Why will 3 generations of Sarakis have Yoruba names ...all of them ?

Is Tunde Idiagbon too a Fulani ? Use your brains nah, this is elementary

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by talk2emma: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is a fool his supporter's are useless
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by positivethought: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I know how painful it is for you to have worshipped a Yoruba man, but how is what you claim to have heard from "kwarans and yorubas" be considered as facts ? grin

I am from Ilorin. Lived there for 3 decades....the hearsay you claim to have heard, how are they facts ? Are they genealogists?

The Fulanis who take Yoruba names are. those in line to be Emirs. Why will 3 generations of Sarakis have Yoruba names ...all of them ?

Is Tunde Idiagbon too a Fulani ? Use your brains nah, this is elementary
worship a yoruba man how?,i see you are just one of those yoruba vs igbo e warriors n to you everything is about afonja vs ipob isn't it?,well thanks .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by tobinwesta: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
GEJ is the only president with the highest condolence. I remembered when people attacked him for showing sympathy. Now they have seen a better option who shows no empathy nor sympathy. We are all in for it in Nigeria.
#Drops mic# #sways hair# #catwalk#.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by bobnatlo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

But saraki claims he is Fulani.

He has never for one day supported afonja interest.

He is a stubborn enemy of the tinubu empire in the south west.

So on what real basis do you believe he is afonja.?

He is not biafran, and neither was he ever claimed so, but the man is certainly not Afonja.
Pls explain how u have come to conclude tinubu is supporting afonja interest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by smileyoo: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
its interesting and even funny to see some nigerians still supporting bubu's govt, even with all the glaring incompetences, in every basic sector of governance. its took him a whooping period of 6months, to appoint his special ministers, yet non of these ministers can be said to 've performed creditably. group of terrorists masqurading as herdsmen 've been killing nigerians, and even sacking them from their ancestral lands, yet no serious action from bubu's govt to stop the madness. bubu 've been chasing after power for many yrs, its sad that now that he has got the power, he's confused on how to make use of the power effectively for the benefit of all. instead he turns out to be a sectional leader at best. what nigeria need now is a unifying national leader.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by TimeManager(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kiss the truth!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by yotomi80: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is dumb
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
with the current happenings in Dis country only an insane person,or someone who is mentally unbalanced will still thumb print for this bigot called bubu come 2019,,can't imagine a normal person voting for bubu,its unthinkable

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Princedapace(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Newpride:
Combined fools not up to a normal and proper fool.
Buhari is human being that has blood running in his veins like y’all and ur folks therefore prone to respond to anything at any time.

Inasmuch u didn’t create him and u can’t take away his life also u can’t determine for him when to respond or not. So y’all shld get a better and meaningful life.

I'm sorry bro, u don't understand leadership.. He is been paid by Nigerians. He is a public servant and we take care of his bills and feedings.. He is and must respond to national Issues..

He is not there to party.. After all, all he does is to sign papers.. No hard work there.. He has every duty to respond to national issues..

Abi u think is by talking any how here? A little google research will show u how serious leaders immediately react to national issues, especially, those involving lost of lives..

Buhari is going home.. The man is not a presidential material at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by kenostika(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you think these satanic humans care then you are a fool.Leaders that cannot Pay Up Workers And Pensioners.
Millions of workers and pensioners are owed for years in Nigeria. It speaks volume of high level of corruption, and wickedness of those at the helm of affairs. Any Government that owes workers and pensioners for years, is wicked Government. Those in charge of affairs are heartless. They are religious hypocrites; who allow the devils to use them to cause misery and among the populace. Perpetual indebtedness tallies with ‘gold medal’ the country has won in corruption index, by Transparency International.

Some Governors for instance, have stolen more than the annual budgets of their respective states. Yet, they don’t want to pay up the meager wages, they owe ordinary workers and pensioners. The money they allocate to themselves, family members, and surrogates, are more than the accumulated debt to entire workers and senior citizens for decades. Nigerian political office holders are the highest paid in the world. One of them can earn money that can take care of thousands of civil servants, who are even more qualified than him.

Recently, US Government released list of top public office holders in Nigeria, who have billions of dollars individually in US banks. The list include past and current rulers, ministers, and Governors. How can they stash hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign banks, and elsewhere, when their citizens are wallowing in abject poverty? How can they be talking about seeking for more foreign loans running into billions of dollars, when they individually have stolen more than that amount? We urge President Trump to freeze the accounts. They are stolen money from our evil rulers.

We are going to rubbish the political ambitions of Governors and other political office holders, who owe workers and pensioners for years. They stockpile billions they are supposed to use to pay up people they owe, to pursue their narrow and selfish ambitions: to rig election and buy their ways to the top. It is disheartening to note they embark on white-elephant projects, to siphon billions meant to pay up wages and pensions. They are in for a big shock. We are going for the jugular!

Take for instance, pensioners of Delta Steel Company, Aladja, in Delta State of Nigeria; a pioneer Federal Government owned steel company. They are owed upward of ten years of pensions. Many of them have died of frustration, and hunger related illness. Top managers, who were Government appointees, sent to run the company looted the place blind. Today, they are moving freely in the country with their loot.

A Governor from South Eastern Nigeria, has up 1.4 billions dollars in a single US bank account. But, he owes workers and pensioners for years. The crux of the matter, is that most of these wicked rulers are deep into secret societies. They are heartless and inhuman; who love to see people under them suffer. The law banning members of secret cults, from contesting or occupying elective positions in the country, is not being enforced.

The LORD deals with them at the height of their impunity and arrogance. He has allowed some of them to actually die; and go to the great beyond. They are fully aware of God’s judgement and reward. Soon after He allows them to come back to life; they seem to forget about what they went through. One day, they will die finally, and leave behind their ill-gotten wealth!

A lot of politicians and their likes are diabolical. They are patrons to ritualists, juju priests, and other undesirable elements in the society. Electioneering period records the highest rate of ritual killings.

The devils they serve give them instructions on how to make life unbearable for the masses. They engage in wanton demolition and destruction of people’s property, without any compensation. When the wicked are ruling, the people mourn. These charlatans subject their subordinates, into demonic oath taking before an evil shrine. It is aimed at ensuring their subjugation, and assurance never to expose their masters’ secrets.

A former Governor picked up his then Chief of staff, to succeed him in office. He compelled him to take oath, before a deadly shrine. The man was striped of his clothes, remaining pant. Then, he was bound hands and feet, and dumped in front of the shrine, like a goat ready for slaughter. He swore never to expose the secrets of his boss, or probe him, when he eventually became Governor. He also swore to be submissive to the deity.

As soon as he became Governor, the devil used him to make life miserable for his people. He demolished their markets, and some other property with impunity, shutdown many companies, owe workers and senior citizens for years.

Their evil powers won’t lead them to anywhere. God said, “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, cry and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. You have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; you have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by akaahs(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I am happy that Saraki (Afonja) has taught Buhari (Alimi) lessons he would NEVER ever forget

U think sooo, a slave ll always be a slave unless the master decide to let them go. Still keeping my figures cross on the day the slave ll liberate themselves from the clawn of the masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.