Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (55885 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankiss:

Whatever the names, fact is Saraki is Alimi. Check your history. They only intermarried with Afonjas. That much has been admitted by both snr and jnr Saraki. Case closed.

They only "intermarried" Afonjas who gave they and their children Yoruba names ? When did women start renaming husbands and their children?

That must count as the most stupid statement this year.

Try to break your own record. You are ass-tonguing an Afonja. My condolences, i know how painful it must be grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Mr smeller continue smelling o.
Ur evil party would smell off in a short while. ASS iwaju, boo hari et al would be disgraced.

MORE AGONY AND MISERY FOR UR SORRY ASS...
And u low life wretched cunt and all BMC zombies can proceed to the lagoon..

jagaban has been jammed. the asiwaju of corruption has been paraded unclad...
Oloriburuku!
Sophisticated mo.ron!!
#DirtySmello
konoplyanka:

I smell so much pain in you. Why are you so bitter? Tinubu is not in government, what's his business with your miserable life?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Justiceleague1: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2018
The Nigerian that are being killed in south Africa nko,no response from mr president,NOTHING!

IF YOU NEED ANY QUICK RESPONSE FROM MR PRESIDENT,INVOLVE A COW IN THE ISSUE

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by DavictimIsDope(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2018
CSTR1005:

But saraki claims he is Fulani.

He has never for one day supported afonja interest.

He is a stubborn enemy of the tinubu empire in the south west.

So on what real basis do you believe he is afonja.?

He is not biafran, and neither was he ever claimed so, but the man is certainly not Afonja.

the ibos who dont support biafra,are they ibos too??
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by konoplyanka: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
obrigado080:
Mr smeller continue smelling o.
Ur evil party would smell off in a short while. ASS iwaju, boo hari et al would be disgraced.

MORE AGONY AND MISERY FOR UR SORRY ASS...
And u low life wretched cunt and all BMC zombies can proceed to the lagoon..

jagaban has been jammed. the asiwaju of corruption has been paraded unclad...
Oloriburuku!
Sophisticated mo.ron!!
#DirtySmello

So much hate in one man!

I understand your misery. Being born a fake abakaliki ibo is tiring. Being an osu is even worse.

Asiwaju has no hand in your pain my Wawa brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by bobnatlo(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=Mbiapat post=69703588][/quote]

The issue is not responding but how fast he did and serious he went about it.

Its lousy n irresponsible for him not to care n respond when soldiers are given mass burial only to suddenly come alive when the people he calls corrupt are leaving the party.
I'm sure u never will desire such as a father. So likewise us
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Printerscanner: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2018
rastaLivity:
bullhari is a terrorist, he better start tarring the roads that leads to daura.

Yes, Buhari is a terrorist that has been terrorising generational looters that stole your today and your tomorrow. Why don't you join him to liberate you from generational slavery.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ikoduduakpode(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2018
THE WAY I SEE IT! He touched the Naira, it died. He touched the economy, it died. He touched INEC, it died. He gave Tinubu a hand shake and tinubu became incapacitated He touched education, it died. He touched politics, it died. He touched human rights, they died. He touched the Judiciary, it died. He touched the rule of law, it died. He touched the oil industry, it died. He touched the airlines, they died. He touched foreign investment, it died. He touched freedom of speech, it died. Don't be deceived Gen. Buhari cannot change....copied#

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by orisa37: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomhole laboured to make him incompetent to discipline Ngige and he responded in a jiffy.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Yankiss(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They only "intermarried" Afonjas who gave they and their children Yoruba names ? When did women start renaming husbands and their children?

That must count as the most stupid statement this year.

Try to break your own record. You are ass-tonguing an Afonja. My condolences, i know how painful it must be grin
Take a chill bro. The late Olusola Saraki in an interview piece he granted in 1989 stated that his forefathers were Fulani emigrants from Mali. That was in response to the question, if he were Yoruba. When asked about his Yoruba names, he said his mother was Yoruba from Ogun and gave him the name Olusola. He himself married a Yoruba, who gave his son Bukola, etc. I do not claim to know more than the aforesaid. The authority of my comment is from the horses own mouth. If he were not telling the truth, that's entirely not my issue. Why are you hell-bent on foisting a Yoruba heritage on them when they do not see themselves that way? Check your language here. It is too foul. I didn't offend you my stating my opinion. You are not the Sarakis.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by slickbak(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
rastaLivity:
bullhari is a terrorist, he better start tarring the roads that leads to daura.
and build BQ in his house for his cohorts
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankiss:

Take a chill bro. The late Olusola Saraki in an interview piece he granted in 1989 stated that his forefathers were Fulani emigrants from Mali. That was in response to the question, if he were Yoruba. When asked about his Yoruba names, he said his mother was Yoruba from Ogun and gave him the name Olusola. He himself married a Yoruba, who gave his son Bukola, etc. I do not claim to know more than the aforesaid. The authority of my comment is from the horses own mouth. If he were not telling the truth, that's entirely not my issue. Why are you hell-bent on foisting a Yoruba heritage on them when they do not see themselves that way? Check your language here. It is too foul. I didn't offend you my stating my opinion. You are not the Sarakis.

You were arrogant in your ignorance and you just had to be schooled.

Truth be told, the statement was not smart. You still didn't explain how women started naming husbands and sons.

i am an Ilorin indigene and i have lived there for decades. Stop arguing with hard facts. 3 generations with Yoruba first names?

No wonder Sarakis find it so easy to fool so many. Majority don't have adequate IQs to see the plain truth.

Why do you think Hausa/Fulani don't consider Ilorin as "core North" ?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Yankiss(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Truth be told, the statement was not smart. You still didn't explain how women started naming husbands and sons.

i am an Ilorin indigene and i have lived there for decades. Stop arguing with hard facts. 3 generations with Yoruba first names?

No wonder Sarakis find it so easy to fool so many. Majority don't have adequate IQs to see the plain truth.

Arrogant in which ignorance? You should have boldly stated that Olusola Saraki LIED. I relied on his interview for my comment. You may live in Illorin for a hundred years but you are not a Saraki. You cannot force a man to identify with a tribe he and his progeny REJECTED.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Bane2020: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Typical clutching at straws move, prototype of an uninformed dunce whose only "facts" are wild claims and hackneyed theories. The dude who replied you owned you with facts, which is that Saraki's father granted an interview and with his own mouth said he was a fulani who married a yoruba woman, and that is a Fact from the horses mouth... He never claimed to be Yoruba, neither has his son claimed to be one. But here you are playing custodian of history to the Saraki's as if they even know your miserable broke a.s.s exist, how intriguing to know you seem to know the origin of the Saraki's better than they do even after they've publicly identified with their fulani heritage... Nobody gives a flying f.uckk if you are from Ilorin or Jebba, stop boring us with your recycled nonsense and get a life, if you are so obsessed with Saraki then you can channel it in better ways by declaring your man crush on him, so that way we know we have a fa.ggot in the offing.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankiss:

Arrogant in which ignorance? You should have boldly stated that Olusola Saraki LIED. I relied on his interview for my comment. You may live in Illorin for a hundred years but you are not a Saraki. You cannot force a man to identify with a tribe he and his progeny REJECTED.

Yeah. Microscopic IQ wink

Initial diagnosis affirmed.

They refused to identify with a tribe but 3 generations use their names.

Ye asslick and worship an Afonja. Cry louder

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Bane2020:

Bane2020 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Typical clutching at straws move, prototype of an uninformed dunce whose only "facts" are wild claims and hackneyed theories. The dude who replied you owned you with facts, which is that Saraki's father granted an interview and with his own mouth said he was a fulani who married a yoruba woman, and that is a Fact from the horses mouth... He never claimed to be Yoruba, neither has his son claimed to be one. But here you are playing custodian of history to the Saraki's as if they even know your miserable broke a.s.s exist, how intriguing to know you seem to know the origin of the Saraki's better than they do even after they've publicly identified with their fulani heritage... Nobody gives a flying f.uckk if you are from Ilorin or Jebba, stop boring us with your recycled nonsense and get a life, if you are so obsessed with Saraki then you can channel it in better ways by declaring your man crush on him, so that way we know we have a fa.ggot in the offing.

RIP. My condolences
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Bane2020: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

RIP. My condolences
is that the best you got?? grin grin loser oshi
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Bane2020:

is that the best you got?? grin grin loser oshi

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Bane2020: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankiss:

That guy is mentally unstable, you do your time a huge disservice by stoking his sad situation without recommending psychiatric help for him, otherwise don't even waste your time on a lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Bane2020: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankiss:

That guy is mentally unstable, you do your time a huge disservice by stoking his sad situation without recommending psychiatric help for him, otherwise don't even waste your time on an unrepentant lunatic before you end up looking like one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Odingo1:

Saraki is not Afonja but Alimi
, don't claim him now,typical Afonja man.
This is a link to Saraki`s origin, the family have been fooling people for politics for a long time:
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2018
CSTR1005:

But saraki claims he is Fulani.

He has never for one day supported afonja interest.

He is a stubborn enemy of the tinubu empire in the south west.

So on what real basis do you believe he is afonja.?

He is not biafran, and neither was he ever claimed so, but the man is certainly not Afonja.

This is a link to Saraki`s origin, the family have been fooling people for politics for a long time:
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu saraki is a fulani

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2018
selemempe:
shot up. That he answer yoro name doesnt mean he is yoro.

Chibuike amechi with igbo name is not igbo

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2018
CSTR1005:

oga, you can't call a man what he claims he is not.

He says he is Fulani. His best pals are fulanis.
He identifies as Fulani.

I know you wish he is Yoruba, but nigga claims he is not.

He would choose Fulani interests over that of the Yoruba, fayose on the other hand will not.
That Olushola Saraki was never from Ilorin, his Father Muttahiru Saraki claimed to be from Abeokuta. Olushoal just lied to control the politics of Ilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2018
I'm NEVER ur brother, u dirty pig & ill wretch.
Kono bla bla bla...
...meanwhile more agony for zombie asslickers & bola their master.
No hiding place for ASS iwaju..

Stay tuned for more updates, I will keep u informed.
#OmoAle
konoplyanka:

So much hate in one man!

I understand your misery. Being born a fake abakaliki ibo is tiring. Being an osu is even worse.

Asiwaju has no hand in your pain my Wawa brother.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Its painful you are asslicking a Yoruba guy...but why is the taste so strange all of a sudden ? grin

FFK and Fayose are also some of your gods nah. grin

Olusola Saraki was born on the 17th of May, 1933 at Ilorin, Kwara State and died in Lagos November 14, 2012.[1] [b]His mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State and his father was from Ilorin. His paternal ancestors were Fulanis who came from Mali about 150 to 200 years earlier.[[/b]2] Olusola Saraki was educated at Eko Boys High School. He attended the University of London, and St George’s Hospital Medical School, London. He worked as a medical officer at the General Hospital, Lagos and the Creek Hospital, Lagos.[1]

Olusola Saraki first entered politics when he ran in the 1964 parliamentary election for Ilorin as an independent, but failed to win.[3] After the election, he returned to his medical practice in Lagos, only returning to party-politics in 1978/79.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Olusola_Saraki

Abue with Google ..and stop attachee it wouldn't help
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Its painful you are asslicking a Yoruba guy...but why is the taste so strange all of a sudden ? grin

FFK and Fayose are also some of your gods nah. grin

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/17/514.html

But where is your Lord and master tinubu
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Mosh1:

That Olushola Saraki was never from Ilorin, his Father Muttahiru Saraki claimed to be from Abeokuta. Olushoal just lied to control the politics of Ilorin.
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

Mosh1:

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2018
ariesbull:

[s]Olusola Saraki was born on the 17th of May, 1933 at Ilorin, Kwara State and died in Lagos November 14, 2012.[1] [b]His mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State and his father was from Ilorin. His paternal ancestors were Fulanis who came from Mali about 150 to 200 years earlier.[[/b]2] Olusola Saraki was educated at Eko Boys High School. He attended the University of London, and St George’s Hospital Medical School, London. He worked as a medical officer at the General Hospital, Lagos and the Creek Hospital, Lagos.[1]

Olusola Saraki first entered politics when he ran in the 1964 parliamentary election for Ilorin as an independent, but failed to win.[3] After the election, he returned to his medical practice in Lagos, only returning to party-politics in 1978/79.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Olusola_Saraki

Abue with Google ..and stop attachee it wouldn't help[/s]

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

SarakiBukola:

These guys and claiming, you guys should be ashamed of yourself I must be honest ....tell me where saraki be it father is son said that they are yoriba....all I ask is one quote from them , they are not in oduduwa, not in afenifere, doesn't have leaning with yoriba ...so why calim.them ? Is it not shameful ?

Just like Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has said it over and over that he is an Igbo man ...why can't saraki say that he is a yoriba....the truth is that he knows that he isn't

So can you hide yiir face in shame at the end of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.