Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' (55909 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by SarakiBukola: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2018
ariesbull:

[s]These guys and claiming, you guys should be ashamed of yourself I must be honest ....tell me where saraki be it father is son said that they are yoriba....all I ask is one quote from them , they are not in oduduwa, not in afenifere, doesn't have leaning with yoriba ...so why calim.them ? Is it not shameful ?

Just like Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has said it over and over that he is an Igbo man ...why can't saraki say that he is a yoriba....the truth is that he knows that he isn't

So can you hide yiir face in shame at the end of the day[/s]

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Thank you for hiding your face and do have a nice day
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
ASS iwaju & co keep getting exposed

https://www.nairaland.com/4639811/oh-god-wont-believe-what?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3114782624

#UncircumsizedFool
#DirtyPig

MUMU kono, stay tuned for more updates.
konoplyanka:

So much hate in one man!

I understand your misery. Being born a fake abakaliki ibo is tiring. Being an osu is even worse.

Asiwaju has no hand in your pain my Wawa brother.
angry
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
ariesbull:
My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/17/514.html
That man is a liar, click on the link i sent you. his father too lied to become Leader of Nigeria in Cote`d voire
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mosh1:

That man is a liar, click on the link i sent you. his father too lied to become Leader of Nigeria in Cote`d voire
SO YOU KNOW THE MAN MORE THAN HIMSELF ?

ISSALRIGHT
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Mosh1: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
ariesbull:
SO YOU KNOW THE MAN MORE THAN HIMSELF ?

ISSALRIGHT

So if i say something that is not true to achieve something or pave way for me, that mean I know myself more than anybody and people that know the truth should not talk?.........Funny.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by CioAngels(f): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Odingo1:

Saraki is not Afonja but Alimi
, don't claim him now,typical Afonja man.
Saraki is Yoruba, it was his father who woke up one morning and said they are not Yoruba but Hausa because he wanted he wanted to contest for presidency. Unfortunately the the north reminded him his tribe.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mosh1:

So if i say something that is not true to achieve something or pave way for me, that mean I know myself more than anybody and people that know the truth should not talk?.........Funny.

So you know the man more than he know himself oga?

Na wa
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by ariesbull: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
CioAngels:
Saraki is Yoruba, it was his father who woke up one morning and said they are not Yoruba but Hausa because he wanted he wanted to contest for presidency. Unfortunately the the north reminded him his tribe.

And if his father said so...so be it...okay have you seen where Saraki said he is Yoruba be it father or son

Show us
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
kono how far na?
konoplyanka:

So much hate in one man!

I understand your misery. Being born a fake abakaliki ibo is tiring. Being an osu is even worse.

Asiwaju has no hand in your pain my Wawa brother.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by akaahs(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2018
konoplyanka:

Are you talking about conquered Igbo slaves who have been defeated in war?
Ahaaaa, at least d Igbo's fought na, slavery between Yoruba's and their masters d Hausa's.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by konoplyanka: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
akaahs:

Ahaaaa, at least d Igbo's fought na, slavery between Yoruba's and their masters d Hausa's.

Yes. Fought and defeated.

What do you want Yoruba to fight for? We are getting a good deal in Nigeria. Or you just fight because igbos fought? SW is still the real deal in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Idiot how far?
more bad news for ASS iwaju & co...
This week was too bad for you all - chai!!!
bola ko, ebola ni
kono ko, kunu ni

#ZombieSlaves

https://www.nairaland.com/4642375/ekiti-election-fayemi-accuses-inec?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9247145609

https://www.nairaland.com/4642225/mashood-bakare-resigns-buhari-campaign?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4719173602

https://www.nairaland.com/4642114/how-president-buhari-destroyed-apc?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4820689441

Stay tuned for d next update...
konoplyanka:

Yes. Fought and defeated.

What do you want Yoruba to fight for? We are getting a good deal in Nigeria. Or you just fight because igbos fought? SW is still the real deal in Nigeria.
[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.