Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on (1946 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
The first reason is ego,

. Girls have ego that's as big as 40 ft container, and with that gigantic ego she has makes her see every reason why it's the guys duty, she will always prefer the guy making the move while she ignore ignore pretend pretend reject eject.

Seconds is fear of rejection.
Funny enough those who kill with gun don't like seeing anyone with gun even if it is unloaded, girls are extremely hash when rejecting a guys who monster the courage to ask them out, making fun & mockery of those can be heartbreaking, they underestimate guys besed on outlook analytics, but handling being rejected by a guy will be the last thing 99.9%, cos they will never get over it, especially when the same guy come around to date a girl close to her, boy you just created a conflict bigger than that of US & China, such emotional wreckage is one of those that no Nigeria girls will ever wants to encounter..

3rd reason is Pride
I am this I am that, shut da fk up seat ya ass down you are nobody,
ye ye ye I am too beautiful to ask him out, better guys will come, no he should do the toasting while i seat and do the drinking. A whole me toast him..?

4th Lack of confidence and composure

Fifth Greed & crisis of class
If you let average Nigerian ladies to chooses a date for themselves, buhari son, dangote, in fact Bill Gates todler will be their first choice, not minding the class of this men, not knowing what your prey is not only greed but a huge problem to getting what you wants to aquire.

But it all boils down to fear of being rejected thats why they have more insecurity issues compared to guys, even some of them who have attempted asking a guy out will never go straight to the point, they will want to sneek in from backside, I mean they will draft a track and come in as casual friend, and if you resist, they will flee and report you to any guy close to you, and try getting into your life through him, so if you bounce it off they will fly. I have experience this countless of time.

Some others girls will try creating a conversation with you that will end up with you asking for her number, she will give in and use that way to get into your life through that loophole making casual requests visit your end,

Some will study you and know what you do for a living, and ask you to give them your number should if any job of such comes up they will get you notified, but the idea is to get into your life without asking you out first.

95% of girls will hide behind reason that the guy won't value her, grin lie lie,,,,
N

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by LuciferChristi: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Another reason is because they are usually dead broke.

They can't make the first move because they are penniless so they lack the confidence.

I've noticed well to do ladies don't fool around when they see a dude they like, they go straight to the point which turns me on.

Cheap, ghetto, slay queens on the other hand, use diversionary tactics like you mentioned above despite the dripping wetness between their legs.

I always enjoy seeing them struggle to express themselves. Fidgeting about & making childish moves while I feign ignorance. grin

A taste of their own medicine

3 Likes

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by 360great(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Honestly I love bold girls, I love girls that has the guts to ask a guy out
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Another reaseign ignorance. grin

. Holy crap! grin
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
the real deal is they have low self esteem
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
girls ask guys out but not in a very direct manner like guys do,when we have interest in you we give you the hints and greenlight if you are smart enough you decode.

pls its not as a result of low self esteem

1 Like

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Smh!!! if feminists comes with equality in everything, you guys will say men should always be above, but y'all are desperate for us to start asking you out cos you guys always do the "toasting", one is even saying we dont do that cos of low self esteem and being broke undecided does that even make sense what do you call other rich ladies that dont do that!! everyone has principles abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adasun:
the real deal is they have low self esteem

No I will rather call it ultra high self esteem, I said this cos beautiful girls who have money and look good still can't stand been rejected by a guy, and can't really monster that courage that liver to walk up to a guy and look him in the eye and say, I love this and that about you if you mind being my boyfriend?

Although the western world has reduced the gravity of the word bf to asking out,

So a lady can just walk up to a guy and say hello handsome would you mind me asking you out for a date?

But am pretty sure average Nigerian guys will pretend not to be familiar with that term and would prefer the old fashion way, and that's where even the big chicks you think have guts will loose Nutts and bolts trying to convince a guy, she is tripping for him. And as such she will rather keep flashing the green light until it turns black or red if the guy pretends no to understand what she is doing... Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Smh!!! if .

Sorry you are a bit off the point, firstly there is no such thing as desperation here, we are factoring why girls prefer to hide in their pretence and shadows while guys do the risking rejection, toasting & spending and all that shit..?

Try to Stay on the topic.
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
jessca048:
girls ask guys out but not in a very direct manner like guys do,when we have interest in you we give you the hints and greenlight if you are smart enough you decode.

pls its not as a result of low self esteem

It's high intensity fear of being rejected not low self esteem
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:

They can't make the first move because they are penniless so they lack the confidence.

I've noticed well to do ladies don't fool around when they see a dude they like, they go straight to the point which turns me on.

Cheap, ghetto, slay queens on the other hand, use diversionary tactics like you mentioned above despite the dripping wetness between their legs.

I always enjoy seeing them struggle to express themselves. Fidgeting about & making childish moves while I feign ignorance. grin

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by IamAirforce1: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Person wey no get money no dey ask person out .
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by milemimi93(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Even if they ask you out you'll still be the one spending on them.

Fvck them all!
Leeches and ungrateful animals
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
milemimi93:
Even if they ask you out you'll still be the one spending on them.

Fvck them all!

Leeches and ungrateful animals

You dey hot oooo calm down nah
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Me am guilty of being very clueless in reading body languages, I can't even tell sarcasm self , most times i can't if a lady likes me or not , I just assume they are friendly. However if you give a direct approach to me get ready for a direct answer, guys go through it and we survive am sure they will do just fine or they just keep making subtle moves and be quiet.
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by donbachi(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Hyper ego...and over sabi
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Sierusvirus(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
mrcoolautofix:
The first reason is ego,

. Girls have ego that's as big as 40 ft container, and with that gigantic ego she has makes her see every reason why it's the guys duty, she will always prefer the guy making the move while she ignore ignore pretend pretend reject eject.

Seconds is fear of rejection.
Funny enough those who kill a person with gun don't like seeing anyone with gun even if it is unloaded, girls are extremely hash when rejecting a guys who monster the courage to ask them out, making fun & mockery of those can be heartbreaking, they underestimate guys besed on outlook analytics, but handling being rejected by a guy will be the last thing 99.9%,of any Nigeria girls will ever wants to encounter..

3rd reason is Pride
I am this I an that, shut da fk up seat ya ass down you are nobody, ye ye ye I am too beautiful to ask him out, better guys will come, no he should do the toasting while i seat and do the drinking. A whole me toast him..?

4th Lack of confidence and composure

Fifth Greed & crisis of class
If you let average Nigerian ladies to chooses a date for the themselves, buhari son, dangote, in fact Bill Gates will be their first choice, not minding the class of this men, not knowing what your prey is not only greed but a huge problem to getting what you wants to aquire.

But it all boils down to fear of being rejected, even some of them who have attempted asking a guy out will never go straight to the point, they will want to sneek in from backside, I mean they will draft a track and come in as casual friend, and if you resist, they will flee and report you to any guy close to you, and try getting into your life through him, so if you bounce it off they will fly. I have experience it.

Some others girls will trying creating a conversation with youvthat will end up with you asking for her number, she will give in and use that way to get into your life through that loophole making casual requests visit your end,

Some will study you and know what you do for a living, and ask you to give them your number should if any job of such comes up they will get you notified, but the idea is to get into your life without asking you out first.

95% of girls will hide behind reason that the guy won't value her, grin lie lie
You went straight to the point.
Fear of rejection and others

1 Like

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by credid(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Smh!!! if feminists comes with equality in everything, you guys will say men should always be above, but y'all are desperate for us to start asking you out cos you guys always do the "toasting", one is even saying we dont do that cos of low self esteem and being broke undecided does that even make sense what do you call other rich ladies that dont do that!! everyone has principles abeg.

Principal ko principal ni, oshey secondary school undecided

1 Like

Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by thanki410(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Person wey no get money no dey ask person out .
yeah , in Africa mostly due to hunger ......
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Coming from a broke guy, I'll pass.
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
I don't ask men out, but then, why will I do that when they constantly ask me?

psssst..
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Sierusvirus:

You went straight to the point.
Fear of rejection and others

My dear we black folks are extremely over enduring. especially in long suffering more than the western side all this tooke tooke girls can't stand break up or rejection like we do..
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by lordcnn(m): 2:57am On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

thy art savage!!!
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2018
All summaries In one =retarded mentality
Re: REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
LuciferChristi:
Another reason is because they are usually dead broke

Those who aren't broke will never come straight up to you to ask you out,

(1) (Reply)

‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends / Lady Do Peter Okoye's "One More Night Challenge" On Lagos Road As She Twerks / Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.