Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Top 5 Ways To Charm A Girl Into Liking You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Charm A Girl Into Liking You (687 Views)

Charm A Woman / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Charm A Girl Into Liking You by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Making the first move in approaching the girl of your dream is vital. Many girls will show disinterest when you try speaking to them for the first time. 

Have an unwavering belief in yourself and play your cards well to attract her. Once you do this, you increase your chances of winning her heart.

She may like you more after you do the following:

1. Compliment her

Girls love being complimented. Appreciating her on regular basis shows that you are her great admirer. Acknowledge things like her beauty, cute smile, nice dress, skin complexion and she is more likely to fall in love with you.

2. Make fun

Being excessively serious in your talk will bring boredom and probably ruin your chances of winning her heart. Make funny jokes that make her laugh and incorporate some romantic stories to increase your chances.

3. Be confident

Believe in yourself, maintain strong eye contact, speak up your mind and express yourself to her. She will get to know that you are really interested in her. Struggling with shyness will yield poor results in the process and you'll lose her.  

4. Be real and genuine

Display good morals, avoid exaggeration especially if she's explaining a serious or horrible situation that she has been through. Generate meaningful talk as you interact with her. Keep the conversation live and spirited.

5. Set the right moment

Proper timing is appropriate while you approach your dream girl. Trying to talk to her while she is busy or fixed elsewhere is unimpressive and will make her ignore you

(1) (Reply)

I Was Having Constant Erection, Boy Caught With 6-year Old Girl Confesses / Most People Go Hungry Everyday Because They Don't Say The Lords Prayer / Ghanaian Musician Marries Ice Prince Manager. Tobi Daniel [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.