Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (685 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do by soccerepe: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
The Story Looks Embracing Enough To Dent one Reputation but I am Going to share The Story, Because The Author of the Story Wants me to share the Story With Every one and Listen For Opinions.
The Name of The Person who orchestrated this story is Simpson, He is the Father of Two who lives in Lagos. Actually He is a Single Parents. He lost his dear wife few Years Back to a Car Crash Accident.

Recently , Simpson went in Hunt for a New Girlfriend and Met one, He does not Want the Name of the Girl Displayed in our Website for Secrecy and Avoidance of Image.

He Met this Young Lady from IMO state , Who happens to Live in the Northern Part of Nigeria. After Some Hangouts and He together , He decided to Offer the Lady an Invitation to Come to His place.
She Honoured it as Expected, They had Launch and Dinner And Talked much about the Girl Parents. Mr Simpson offered to See the Girl Mother. After Hearing a Tragic Story of the Death of His New Beloved Girlfriend Dad.

This Faithful Day they set out to Meet her mother, On Arrival, Mr Simpson met a Woman So Gorgeous and Prettier than his Girlfriend who Her G.f Introduced as Her mum. It was So much as If Mr Simpson has Seen a Bird.

He wondered and Gasped on How beautiful the Mum of Her Girlfriend was, Already Simpson told her Girlfriend not to Introduce him to his mom as Her Guy till he meets his mother. That was Lucky hun. Yes that was.

The morning that Came, Simpson Girlfriend went to the Market to Get some stuff, So Simpson girlfriend mother Came into Simpson room to meet him, And he said to Simpson, You have been looking at me since u came to my house, Hope it was all well. Simpson Immediately answer No, Saying she was so beautiful. Read full : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/07/i-am-in-love-with-my-girlfriend-mother.html?m=1
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do by donbachi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wetin u wan make we do?abi na we go hold ur prick?

(1) (Reply)

"Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess / Why Do Guys Chase Females? / A One-sided Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.