Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi (14082 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by UyiIredia(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Erm! Your breasts are too big. If you have back pain and can afford it, go for plastic surgery to reduce them. Or you can do one month dry fast and thank me later.

This must be the first time I have looked at a busty girl and not felt anything. The thing is so big it doesn't look too nice on her. But she has a fine face sha. Now why didn't this girl appear in my set. I for chyke am.
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by TMemos: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
These are not ordinary breasts, these are weapons of mass destruction. She almost bull-dozed that guy's ribs in the fourth picture, and the dude was just smiling sheepishly.

It might look well packaged and attractive, but when she finally takes off her bra, you'll be begging her to wear it back cause they will surely get to her knees. With juggs as big as your destiny, you can't defy the good old law of gravity.

You must be a well trained boobsician!

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by fineboynl(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
this must be a genetically mutation of the reproductive systems. chai she is not comfortable with that and I see so many men that want to test it in privates and then clean mouths
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Kulas: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
NO No ,this one is nauseating.Something has gone wrong in her body.Its abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmm. Looks odd to me though. Team average sha
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by hernandson(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
looks photo shopped to me, if it was a government university, ain't sure she will graduate within five years sha
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by dazzlingd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
with all the ups and down
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
These are not ordinary breasts, these are weapons of mass destruction. She almost bull-dozed that guy's ribs in the fourth picture, and the dude was just smiling sheepishly.

It might look well packaged and attractive, but when she finally takes off her bra, you'll be begging her to wear it back cause they will surely get to her knees. With juggs as big as your destiny, you can't defy the good old law of gravity.

enye kpe mann eyen ntem adi biet Michelin tyre. nsinam ebah kpon enye ntere?
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:

Lol, u one kii mi wit laff

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by shegzy0007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jethrolite:
Maa ṣe jẹ ki ikowii pa ọ run.

This one pass me, abeg translate
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by MRZIFE(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Chai dis na ara gbagbuo gi grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Kewtt: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Excess of everything is bad
With your chopping board chest. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Kewtt: 2:07am On Jul 27, 2018
fineboynl:
this must be a genetically mutation of the reproductive systems. chai she is not comfortable with that and I see so many men that want to test it in privates and then clean mouths
No man wants such for keeps

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Kewtt: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2018
czarina:
Yet to understand why STUPID bloggers like the op just feel it's alright to screengrab people's photos online and then share on nairaland for hood rats to make derogatory comments on.

And then, the even sillier mods push threads like this to front-page. I just don't get it!
SEUN do something. Your platform keeps encouraging bodyshaming by the second.
Wee you kip quayet dia

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Kewtt: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2018
ayokenny37:
busty lady with gigantic boobs?? tautology

Op whats the definition of busty?
No tautology here.. busty is different from gigantic or humongous bwebs

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by FrostyButter: 5:46am On Jul 27, 2018
czarina:
Yet to understand why STUPID bloggers like the op just feel it's alright to screengrab people's photos online and then share on nairaland for hood rats to make derogatory comments on.

And then, the even sillier mods push threads like this to front-page. I just don't get it!

It's so annoying...I happen to know the poor girl...very smart and I'm sure she doesn't want this sort of attention .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by pizzylee(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Is she sick
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by AlPeter: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
FrostyButter:

It's so annoying...I happen to know the poor girl...very smart and I'm sure she doesn't want this sort of attention .
She looks it. Intelligent, Kind Hearted, easy going and friendly. The type I like to keep as friends. Wish I know her. why don't you report the post.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by FrostyButter: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
AlPeter:
She looks it. Intelligent, Kind Hearted, easy going and friendly. The type I like to keep as friends. Wish I know her. why don't you report the post.
Great idea smiley
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2018
czarina:
Yet to understand why STUPID bloggers like the op just feel it's alright to screengrab people's photos online and then share on nairaland for hood rats [/b]to make derogatory comments on.

And then, the even[b] sillier mods
push threads like this to front-page. I just don't get it!

The 'BLOGGING' business is now very much invaded by EMPTY HEADS whose heads are not really empty but filled with RUBBISH.

What I find most mind boggling is the fact that unless the RUBBISH these bloggers vomit is seen as palatable by the public and endorsed by them, they won't be using such tactics as a way of drawing attention for their blog to trend. ITS BECAUSE OUR SOCIETY TODAY IS SO FILLED WITH PEOPLE METAPHORICALLY WALKING ON THEIR FACES THATS THE REASON FOR SUCH MANIFESTATIONS.

People walking on their faces as the vocals on here who spend their life on NL to mislead and miseducate bashing women up and down to the broken hearted ladies suffering from fustration , the men haters. Then, the religious bigots and the ethnocentrics.......and so on.

In short Czarina this platform is fast becoming the HOOD AND HUB OF "HOOD RATS" and it has a way if not careful of rubbing off the good in people turning them to something which is the opposite of good. Some people when the joined NL were very calm people, very civil. But now, the HOOD RATS have robbed them of their calmness, turning them to aggressors. This is not a leap forward in this virtual world as it has effects on our character in the real world too due to internalisation.

PATHETIC!!! HOW SUCH RATS ARE ALLOWED TO BREED BY MODS WHO YOUR CHOICE OF WORD "SILLY" IS NOT AN INSULT AT ALL BUT A PERFECT ADJECTIVE, WHICH QUALIFIES THEIR STATE OF MIND WHICH IS ONE OF MEDIOCRITY. ROBBING THE SOCIETY OF TRUE PROSPERITY VIA CONTENTS OF NO WORTH THEY CHOOSE TO GRACE (DISGRACE) THEIR FRONT PAGE, ALL FOR PALTRY GAINS. HOW SAD!

Well, that babe from my perception of her in those pictures, she looks very comfortable with her bossom. Which makes her far far far better than alot of People who are so UNGRATEFUL despite how so well moulded their anatomy yet will still choose to spend huge amount of money to go lay under the knife of a plastic surgeon or to be injected with silicon.

All these mess in total is as a result of dysfunctional minds our education system itself produces year in year out in the name of GRADUATES.
*. I wish you well!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.