Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43350 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2018
HauteReel:

We really need a reality check..lol

Free clinics? That's uber-cool. Such a shame to see the Nigerian factor creep in again. I've heard so many people who mean well for Nigeria complain about dishonesty. *sigh*
Don't be discouraged though, you're doing great.

So you finally got around to asking a question, eh? Hmm...so what do I do? Lol...I do everything. First I'm a consultant, and when I'm not proffering solutions to real problems, I'm probably developing software or web applications...and when I'm not doing that, I'm probably in my studio cooking dope beats, and when I'm not cooking beats.... I'm probably working on the models for my startups..and when I'm not doing any of those, then I'm probably running social media campaigns unless I'm managing a project for an organisation. cheesy cheesy

As for playing my part, I'm spearheading a campaign against child labour and trafficking.

I'm based in Nigeria for now. How about you...are you a nomad? cheesy

The last year ...I lived out of my suitcase it was getting ridiculous
Now I am more or less based in Elizabeth’s country 90% of the time or in Paris 3% and the other 7% in Lagos/Abuja
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by pryme(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

Gypsy here was used as a figure of speech to indicate being quite transient but you always do this. Take something and run away with it.
In the wrong direction

And this is why usually don’t respond.

Is that another figure of speech or you have given me the go ahead to loot all the gaming consoles and control pads including all the hard drives?

I understand what you are saying, but it might happen again, am not exposed to the same context as you when it comes to using words in a certain way.

But if you don't respond then I will know I have taken something and ran away with it, I just hope it will turn out to be your ATM card and your pin, and trust me I won't stop running.

Top of the Morning to you Doc.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
pryme:

Is that another figure of speech or you have given me the go ahead to loot all the gaming consoles and control pads including all the hard drives?

I understand what you are saying, but it might happen again, am not exposed to the same context as you when it comes to using words in a certain way.

But if you don't respond then I will know I have taken something and ran away with it, I just hope it will turn out to be your ATM card and your pin, and trust me I won't stop running.

Top of the Morning to you Doc.
Good morning to you.
I don’t use Banks so no ATM grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by pryme(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

Good morning to you.
I don’t use Banks so no ATM grin

For real?
You mean you are really a Gypsy?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
pryme:

For real?
You mean you are really a Gypsy?
Not everyone uses banks
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

The last year ...I lived out of my suitcase it was getting ridiculous
Now I am more or less based in Elizabeth’s country 90% of the time or in Paris 3% and the other 7% in Lagos/Abuja

Hectic day! Whew!!
3% in Paris? I feel like you have Paris written all over you. Don't ask me how I know cos I don't know either. I just feel things. grin

Don't mean to be a party pooper but is the week-long affair finally over? grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
HauteReel:

Hectic day! Whew!!
3% in Paris? I feel like you have Paris written all over you. Don't ask me how I know cos I don't know either. I just feel things. grin

Don't mean to be a party pooper but is the week-long affair finally over? grin
You are right ...formative years were spent in Paris
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by EzeJustme(m): 4:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Squillaci:

So despite the fact that you are married, you would sleep with your ex if left in the same room?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are right ...formative years were spent in Paris

Wow!! I think I have an uncanny ability to pick up on subtle nuances. grin grin

Just saw your DP. It's missing something. Guess! grin grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
HauteReel:

Wow!! I think I have an uncanny ability to pick up on subtle nuances. grin grin

Just saw your DP. It's missing something. Guess! grin grin
I don’t know pray do tell....what’s missing?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t know pray do tell....what’s missing?

Wind. Just imagine what wind would do that picture. Imagine. I was even tempted to blow air at my phone. grin grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
HauteReel:

Wind. Just imagine what wind would do that picture. Imagine. I was even tempted to blow air at my phone. grin grin

Whaaaaaaaaaaat shocked!!!!!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol...don't be so alarmed. Just imagine what the shot would look like if wind was blowing your hair. Would be so chic. grin

How are you doing?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hi, Raine. I need your help to rectify an error in judgement on this page. Mission will only take all of one minute. You might have noticed said error already, but I need your help to fix it.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
HauteReel:

Hi, Raine. I need your help to rectify an error in judgement on this page. Mission will only take all of one minute. You might have noticed said error already, but I need your help to fix it.
Shoot.... what is it?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shoot.... what is it?

So where I mentioned what I did. Could you edit it out of your quote? Realized people who know me may be able to tell my identity from that post. Help a brother out. grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shoot.... what is it?

It's still up there. *sigh* angry
Play nice for a minute.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by pawpzman: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Na waoooooo, women!!!!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
happy salah
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Faithfulness is key

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.