Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) (29319 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:02pm On Mar 25
"Daddy, this is not a burial" Dad told as he cries while blessing his daughter on her traditional wedding day .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhMbbgCVJ4?si=vE2RyGGvkQwsTiV_

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:03pm On Mar 25
Hmm πŸ€” what an emotional moment here. Dad will great missed her daughter

"Daddy, this is not a burial" Dad told as he cries while blessing his daughter on her traditional wedding day (video)

A father broke down in tears as he blessed his daughter and her groom on the day of their traditional wedding.

The bride, an Igbo woman, married a man named Seyi from Ekiti State.

During the couple's blessing, as the man praised his daughter and advised her, his voice became shaky and he teared up.

His daughter had to use her finger to wipe his face.

β€œDaddy, this is not a burial, sir. Calm down, sir,” the MC said to the crying father.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/daddy-this-is-not-a-burial-dad-told-as-he-cries-while-blessing-his-daughter-on-her-traditional-wedding-day-video-2.html.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:09pm On Mar 25
The daughter looks like someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Zonefree(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

The man should be arrested asap!

I hate nonsense embarassed

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:39pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:
The daughter looks someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.
Haa You look inward no be small

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:39pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

what if if she’s an innocent daughter?

12 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Zonefree(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25
Truths9ja:
what if if she’s an innocent daughter?
No Nigerian girl is innocent.

They won't teach you this in school.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:05pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

No Nigerian girl is innocent.

They won't teach you this in school.
hmm πŸ€” some are still nice and kind. But they are very rare to see. The worst set of them are much in the society in this generation.

12 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by muyico(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25
Pasuma alabi did d same. In her daughter wedding ground

5 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by muyico(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25
Dat is tear of joyz!

14 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Reelmii: 7:46pm On Mar 25
grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Goodlady(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25
Cry of joy and missing of small mommy. The daughter must be a precious one to the father.

22 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by slaawomirr: 7:47pm On Mar 25
Damnnn niggar

Parents love

Zonefree:

Make una still dey calm down

23 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by salbis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25
The first time I saw tears from my father's eyes was when he gave my younger sister's hand in marriage.

12 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:47pm On Mar 25
Hardly find Dads cry when the men are getting married 🀣🀣🀣

He is always happy knowing one of his problems is leaving

29 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25
Truths9ja:
"Daddy, this is not a burial" Dad told as he cries while blessing his daughter on her traditional wedding day .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhMbbgCVJ4?si=vE2RyGGvkQwsTiV_
I hope she won't disappoint him

4 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Probz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

What in the actual flip?

5 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by SultanOfAbia: 7:48pm On Mar 25
Ok
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:49pm On Mar 25
cool
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by SensualMan: 7:49pm On Mar 25
Daddy was simply crying cos the daughter kwechirid on the Ekiti man who used jazz on his daughter. . With the Ebi n pawa in Ekiti it's obvious Daddy will be sending money to the new couple to beat Ebi n pawa in the state. Leeches seeking to reap where they never sowed.

It is well Daddy!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Pootle: 7:49pm On Mar 25
crying for what exactly

3 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:50pm On Mar 25
embarassed cheesy 😒 fatherly ❀️ and cares cool

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:51pm On Mar 25
sad make okon okon abasi Nor turn her yo πŸ‘Š 🀜 πŸ€› πŸŽ’
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by fuck419: 7:52pm On Mar 25
We've really lost our modesty. Her dress is nonsense.
How can a man cloth and cover himself very well and allow his wife to appear half naked to the people?

This is a bad development and should be discouraged.

That is the main reason the Father is crying.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:54pm On Mar 25
I can see tears of joy here

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by horia: 7:55pm On Mar 25
Nice
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by omowumi9: 7:55pm On Mar 25
Sincerely, you are sick. You need help. Just examine your line of thought. That's the only thing that you can think of. You are such a waste to this world.

DaddyRochie1642:
The daughter looks like someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by marlow1962(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25
Omo guys for here rough o grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 25
Yoruba men have insist on going to pay igbo bride prize instead of their free women. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.