Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat (1360 Views)

Six Types Of Annoying Women That Men Can’t Stand / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Androidpikin: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Being cheated on is nerved fun, it’s a fact of life. Fortunately, because it’s been happening since the down of humanity, experts are getting pretty good at identifying cheaters. Here’s a roundup of research that has looked into which types of men are the most likely to cheat on their partners.

TALL MEN
A 2014 study by illicit encounters found that taller men are more likely to cheat. Men who are over 5ft 10, in fact, were found to be twice as likely to cheat than someone under that height. Why? Apparently because they have more confidence, steaming from the fact they know a lot of women prefer taller men.

MEN AGED 29, 39, 49
A study in 2015 by proceedings of the National Academy of Science found that people “search for meaning” when they are approaching a new decade of their lives. This apparently, includes having an affair.

MEN WHO PLAY TEAM SPORTS
Recent research suggests men who play team sports are most likely to use that as a cover up when they’re cheating. Rugby players were found to be the worst culprits.

MALE BANKERS
Bankers and brokers are mostly likely to be unfaithful, according to a poll by dating website Victoria Milan of more than 5,000 women. The women were all cheating on their partner, so the research was based on women only – but still, it’s something to bear in mind.

MEN WITH FACIAL HAIR
it survey by the Eva video social network survey men and found that those with facial hair are more likely to cheat (as well as steal).

TATTOOED MEN
Men with tattoos are more likely to be unfaithful, according to another study Victoria Millan. They asked more than three million men across 15 countries and found that those with more risk are more likely to stray.

http://www.wodemi.com.ng/2018/07/six-types-of-men-who-are-most-likely-to.html?m=1
Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by kinzation(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seun, lala and co..this mustn't get to the promised land

Goes outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Kharol1234: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
me wer tall i no dae cheat but i get like 3 babes hope am not cheatin?

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Everyone is a relatnshp prof
Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Chikebranny123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kharol1234:

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Chikebranny123(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kharol1234:

No oh

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Kharol1234: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chikebranny123:

No oh
tank u jare cus i no say i no dae cheat
Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Chikebranny123(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kharol1234:
tank u jare cus i no say i no dae cheat
For a moment imagine three cars
You are free to drive them
But
None belongs to you

2 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Kharol1234: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chikebranny123:

For a moment imagine three cars
You are free to drive them
But
None belongs to you
d three cars(babes) i drive belongs to me and nobody else cus i dae drive dem codedly
Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Lordbooster(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chai u go fear facts na...anyways check out me signature for some hot video rated 18+ o
Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by Chikebranny123(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kharol1234:
d three cars(babes) i drive belongs to me and nobody else cus i dae drive dem codedly
ok
lemme leave u

Re: Six Types Of Men Who Will Always Cheat by RealAlfranco: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2018
If my gf reads this now, na die i dey.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Allegedly Buys Nigerian Actress Anita Joseph A Massive House In SA / Guys, Can You Rock This Kind Of Hairstyle? Photo / Should Prostitute Also Pay Tithes From Their Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.