Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. (2960 Views)

How To Be A Player (for Men Having Female Problems) / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Freeman50(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
A lady has narrated how she stopped having female friends following her experience with ladies who accused her of using their glory.

Her tweet reads;

In 2015, I helped some girls stayed in my house, living rent free, never collected a dime from them, not even light bill or nepa bill, or even gas bill.

I have people that dash me gifts, as in expensive gifts, huge monies, and all sort, I'd bring it home show my friends that I assume they are my sisters and I love them, I will go out and bring stuff home for everyone, they go out too enjoy themselves and all, I don't care since we are all getting it.

One time there was an issue between these two girls, that was how wahala started and u know girls, whatever they say behind u when fight starts they'd start saying what the other person said In secret.

That was how one of them started saying Bj...Bj was my other name(Bolaji) see Peace said you are using our glory, that u are doing juju that's why u get things more than us, that's why good guys come to you, To the extent that she said they both stole my Then Pilot boyfriend's number and one of them was chatting him.

Then, I don't password my phone cos I trusted them and I don't see the need to lock my phone, the one that was chatting the guy set a meet up with the stupid dude, when he wanted to come pick up the babe he realized it was my house.

All those times not knowing when I'm chatting the guy, the pictures of him at work that he always send, he send the same to the babe too, when we are in the room I always notice these babes laughing but kilo kan mi(what is my own conzaine) so I thought it some funny stuff.

They are watching on the internet, one even said whenever I go out they go inside my drawer spray my perfume I bought for #700 at leisure mall on their body, that's where my juju is, the other lady even said they use my soap when I'm out cos na there dem believe say my juju Dey.

I was shocked when I heard all of this like ahhh Egbami, me that my soap is just carrot soap... The grace I carried Dey different from theirs but they fail to understand... Twas God that will vindicate me that made them fight and start saying everything.

One even said whenever we are all in The room, the both of them will be chatting and gossiping about me...all this made me never ever to have friends, I ran way from everybody, I do my thing on my own, thank God the Envy didn't get to them to take any of my things to babalawo House....God watched over made, I didn't do nothing to them than help them and take them as my sisters, one major reason I don't keep friends or call anyone my friend.

If there's any other thing to qualify devilish that's what they are, one of them even stole my phone Samsung galaxy s6 edge then"

https://www.thenetnaija.com/posts/social-media/85581-lady-reveals-stopped-female-friends

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by DICKstractor: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
undecided

If you ask many girls who their friends are "they will tell you that they don't make friends with their fellow ladies". They prefer having dozens of male friends than a lady friend.

They say they are not in for the drama that comes with females.

Ladies know their selves very well. They are their own enemies.

One will come here and be shouting "the future is female". Picking up fights with all the blokes here. But if you know her in person, you'd know that her close pals are male.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by GeneralPula: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hookup girls palaba ... that’s how they do when one of them is getting luck than the other, not knowing head is different !

Friendship & love are both one of the hardest thing to find in life. Friendship is even harder than love..

Let me use Pablo escobar as a case study here..

Pablo was blessed with 2 things -
A good wife(Love)
A good friend( Gustavo)

That’s one of the top reasons he was successful in his drug business. He was surrounded with people who are genuine to the core to him. People who will run together with him when trouble comes and not people who will give excuse to run away ... As far as in concern, I’m yet to see any other human on earth with such blessings !

Just cuz you have people to talk with, sit down with, gist with, laugh with doesn’t mean you have friendship in them..

Some people do laugh with you cuz you have a cute smile that they love to see..
Some people will gist with you cuz you be Amebo..
Some people will sit down with you cuz you’re superior to them..

Friendship, love are just like diamond, gold and other gemstones, very rare to come by. If you see a raw gold for floor, you own don better be that right? That’s exactly how friendship is - if you’re lucky to get a good friend, you’ll have a very good life!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by DICKstractor: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
undecided

This story sounds as if they are runs girls fighting for customers

A wise man once said "there's nothing like friendship".

He said friendship is when bunch of selfish people come together, pretend to bond with each other because they discover that the other person have what the want. When they get or don't get what they want, they go their separate ways leaving each other in shambles

What do I know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by atheistandproud(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
@saphiere show yourself oh.
Your attention is needed.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by DDDEnterprises: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
atheistandproud:
@saphiere show yourself oh.

Your attention is needed.

Don't bother inviting her to a thread where a female is the one in bad light. She seems to be hardly interested. cheesy cheesy

Invite her to the ones where the table is turned.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Jeon(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
wahala for who keep friends.. especially if the friends are black e.g Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by atheistandproud(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Don't bother inviting her to a thread where a female is the one in bad light. She seems to be hardly interested. cheesy cheesy

Invite her to the ones where the table is turned.

lmao

she's a hypocrite then

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Khd95(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
in her entire rant, na man and prick be the bone of contention , mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Isn’t that what they all say....
“I don’t like keeping female friends, their drama too much “....
Her own female friends are somewhere saying the same thing about her.
Na all of una get the wahala. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
After reading the story,I cor discover say all of DEM NA ASHAWO FINISH
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by ChiefSosa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
mtchew na una sabi unsasef, I pity who carry woman matter for head
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
mtchew na una sabi unsasef, I pity who carry woman matter for head. She don quickly go twitter go paint herself as Angel, make her two friends come talk their own now, na another thing u go dey hear...you go die of confusion if you dey reason woman matter
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by blinking001(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Street parasites fighting over a man. I like this. Mosdii over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by rex444(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abeg where this your leisure mall dey
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
e no go pass man and preeq na...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bj ohh, her friend ohh, and the other friend are all mad grin
Nonsense and runs girls
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by McStoic(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

This story sounds as if they are runs girls fighting for customers

A wise man once said "there's nothing like friendship".

He said friendship is when bunch of selfish people come together, pretend to bond with each other because they discover that the other person have what the want. When they get or don't get what they want, they go their separate ways leaving each other in shambles

What do I know

It's true
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by debbydams(f): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Smiles
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by kalu61(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
A Case of Runs Girls Vs Runs girl

They got jealous because she got more access to dick than them.

lmagine #700 perfume grin. Olosho

Life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by Posotome: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
The moment a prettier lady is around the corner is the moment the ugly hags start to develop high blood pressure

they will start giving you green lights even if they have been saying no no before

women

VAGINA PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by habsydiamond(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2021
Thats ladies for u... They are very secretive set of people.... Imagine u guy live together in the same house and yet they did these things to you... They are nothing but frenemies.... It's better as u have dispatch them cos if u weren't careful they would have find a means of bringing u down... There is nothing in friendship remember, judas ischariot was Jesus's friend then oo but that didn't stop him from betraying him... Watch out for those u call friends cos some are more of a snake than a pet dog. I rise
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. by mosdii(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=blinking001 post=101259003]Street parasites fighting over a man. I like this. Mosdii over to you. [/quote

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady / How Can I Hide The Adult Files On My Phone / Romancing An Innocent Lady With Deceit / Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.