Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 (6415 Views)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Highly stupid people like the OP shouldn't be given access to the internet to spread their stupidity.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by mrbaba18(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2018
4rm wat u are saying i guess u are still living in d 60s nd pls stop misleading our young sis. dnt u knw d more matured a woman d more she wil understand marriage or do u tink marriage is just all about sex make children? my frnd wake up dnt u knw wit dis our current eco a woman should improve herself work make money b4 going into marriage. Wat shall it profit a lady 2 rush into marriage at d age of 25 without anytng nd turn 2 liability 2 ha husband or she marries at d age of 30 wit wrk nd sum little investment 2 support ha husband

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2018
revolt:
he made some valid points
It was all load of crap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by revolt(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It was all load of crap.
i disagree ie the part where theyre mostly angry and oained from failed relationships in the past aka trust issues.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2018
swazpedro:
Who will marry them then?
I TIRE my BROTHER.
But he is saying the TRUTH but in a very HARSH manner.
U don’t have to insult the ladies of over 30 years of age just to make an already known fact

This is APPALLING

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
abeg any thread on men marrying older ladies? I need see am
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by enemmo(f): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Randy100:
The only good reason I will consider not marrying a lady at 30 years of age is the likelyhood of giving birth to a child with down syndrome.

30 , not 50?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by ImaIma1(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

quite touching n degrading @ the same time.
this op is not only a hippopotamus, he is also a savage hippo. lmtmb

he could have edited the original post to exclude those demeaning words like donkey and dinosaur. haba, too damn uncensored !!

Children prone to DS are not likely to come before age 45. ur friends experience is a downer and an exception.

True most unmarried women after 30 are the exceptional results of their actions over the past years, either in omission or commission.... but to some extent a fair percentage are still single due to other conditions surrounding them that can not be directly attributed to them.

I quoted u cos ur comment "it is well" shows ur emphathy and sympathy.

chai, my sister.... it is well jare

It wasn't meant to sound degrading. I was trying to point out that having a down syndrome child is not peculiar to women above 30s. And even women in their 40s have children without the syndrome.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by divinelove(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:
WHY MEN SHOULDN'T MARRY WOMEN ABOVE 30
 ‏
"Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she's had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She's always just angry

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value... She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. ��

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don't come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny... VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She's always throwing statements like "Marriage isn't an achievement"
2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids
4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.
5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.
6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. "He's a lawyer" "He's a doctor" "He's an engineer"
7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.
8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn't want to be identified as being old in her circles
10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.
11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.
12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself...... run away from these dinosaurs

Culled from female baker

depends on the lady`s profile

will u say no to 38yrs Linda ikeji lol

times have changed a productive woman with regular source of income is more useful provided she has not passed menopause sha
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Randy100: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
That is why I used likely.
enemmo:

30 , not 50?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by hotwax: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
These are factual..Ladies know...but will attack you. You are spoiling their market
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by hotwax: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
divinelove:

times have changed a productive woman with regular source of income is more useful provided she has not passed menopause sha

I will marry her for the money and fame. But I will secretly marry a sweet 16 or a baby mama and keep somewhere...

Wetin remain for Linda body? The hole go don loose value. Try sexin a lady above 30 and under 24, the difference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by divinelove(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
hotwax:

I will marry her for the money and fame. But I will secretly marry a sweet 16 or a baby mama and keep somewhere...

Wetin remain for Linda body? The hole go don loose value. Try sexin a lady above 30 and under 24, the difference is clear.

it's not true the tightness of hole depends on usage n gene of the woman, some 24 yrs Na borehole already. but marriage life is bigger than sex, finance n economy lasts forever but sex won't matter again after 10 yrs of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
divinelove:

Many of them are still useless because they hoard their money and use it for personal shopping

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by divinelove(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:

Many of them are still useless because they hoard their money and use it for personal shopping

even if u marry 18 yrs old girl after three children which can happen in 5yrs of marriage u will still be left with bore hole n liability grin grin grin think man children birth will still make it a bore hole. lol anyway if a woman can exercise well (which is unlikely in naija) plus good gene her puci shld be okay sha regardless of age
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by hotwax: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
divinelove:

it's not true the tightness of hole depends on usage n gene of the woman, some 24 yrs Na borehole already. but marriage life is bigger than sex, finance n economy lasts forever but sex won't matter again after 10 yrs of marriage

Its not just about usage. At the end, a tight hole will become loose with age. The muscles pulling it together will become weak. Same as ovary.. thats why they find it hard to concieve
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Abee79(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Arrant nonsense
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:
 ‏
"Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she's had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She's always just angry

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value... She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. ��

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don't come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny... VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She's always throwing statements like "Marriage isn't an achievement"
2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. "He's a lawyer" "He's a doctor" "He's an engineer"
8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn't want to be identified as being old in her circles
12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself...... run away from these dinosaurs

Culled from female baker

Men and their feelings, someone has just finished reading Sex ploytation
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by divinelove(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
hotwax:

Its not just about usage. At the end, a tight hole will become loose with age. The muscles pulling it together will become weak. Same as ovary.. thats why they find it hard to concieve

child birth will ultimately widen it even at 21so age is not the only factor
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Biglittlelois(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:

U should not be asking me this question. Ask the lady i copied it from online, bra.

Next time, when you want to copy something online, read, digest and ask yourself if it makes sense, either that or you have low IQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Next time, when you want to copy something online, read, digest and ask yourself if it makes sense, either that or you have low IQ

I wasn't the one who asked u to still be single at above 30, girl.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
With the way Nlders have blasted the OP.I have no other choice than to tell Drdauda to take heart.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Biglittlelois(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:

I wasn't the one who asked u to still be single at above 30, girl.

I aint above 30 mr. with senile thinking, i'm sure you are one of those wannabe doctor from the north who prides himself in being a paedophile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by anytaij: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nwanne Buhari saying trash.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Julivas(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is really unfair op. Why do you like to be an instrument to bring dejection to the lives of ladies above 30? What do you intend to gain if any ladies reading this commit suicide because of this write up of yours. Please sir, you can channel this idea of yours to uplift people and not to bring someone down. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Julivas:
This is really unfair op. Why do you like to be an instrument to bring dejection to the lives of ladies above 30? What do you intend to gain if any ladies reading this commit suicide because of this write up of yours. Please sir, you can channel this idea of yours to uplift people and not to bring someone down. Thanks and God bless.

Sorry sir. But am just trying to help the younger ladies below 30 by preventing them from making these mistakes.
Only the truth shall set mankind free.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Don't know what you intend to gain by putting people down, how does that benefit you?
Is it a lady's fault if she's single at 30?

It's her fault.

Her useless character kept her that way.

No man wants to adopt a good for nothing prostitue.

@Op, Ass_worshippers and frustrated feminists are comin for u.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Even if u marry 16yo girl as far as she's a Nigerian she's useless.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by bless1015(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:
 ‏

Culled from female baker

Cc tosyn2much
Toks2008
trash.i cant marry any lady that is below 30s.those below 30s reason lyk teenagers..their are not humble. spite on op.teenage Brain. as for me am 33..and am nt ready to marry now until my 40.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) / Who Knows Dis Symbol & Meaning? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.