Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 (6435 Views)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

It wasn't meant to sound degrading. I was trying to point out that having a down syndrome child is not peculiar to women above 30s. And even women in their 40s have children without the syndrome.

babe I understand jooooooor,

u didn't make the degrading comments, the op did.

my reason for quoting u is the fact that I know that this post really really touched u.... up to ur soul.

and that ur "it is well".comment creates a ripple effect that touched my own soul.
hope u r married, or not in ur 30's ..... even tho u no follow for that category, u have enough hope dear, and lots of potential.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Toks2008(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrDauda:
WHY MEN SHOULDN'T MARRY WOMEN ABOVE 30
 ‏
"Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she's had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She's always just angry

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value... She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. ��

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don't come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny... VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She's always throwing statements like "Marriage isn't an achievement"
2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids
4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.
5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.
6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. "He's a lawyer" "He's a doctor" "He's an engineer"
7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.
8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn't want to be identified as being old in her circles
10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.
11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.
12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself...... run away from these dinosaurs

Culled from female baker

Cc tosyn2much
Toks2008

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by hernandson(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
should be written in gold, you need to see how they look at pictures of their married friends doing fine , lot of facts there op as you know, the truth is always bitter

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Erums(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op you cud still have passed the message in a more polite way
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by MRZIFE(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by MRZIFE(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nonsense

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by emelda86(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
The person wey post this thing sef dey call himself man smh....
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Onyiido:
I don't know why the mods allowed this trash to make front page.
it's not on front page
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by ImaIma1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

babe I understand jooooooor,

u didn't make the degrading comments, the op did.

my reason for quoting u is the fact that I know that this post really really touched u.... up to ur soul.

and that ur "it is well".comment creates a ripple effect that touched my own soul.
hope u r married, or not in ur 30's ..... even tho u no follow for that category, u have enough hope dear, and lots of potential.

I am both and have a smart and healthy child too by God's grace.

So i just see such threads as ignorant and malicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by mikkyjagga1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
You need to grow up kid

It's her fault.

Her useless character kept her that way.

No man wants to adopt a good for nothing prostitue.

@Op, Ass_worshippers and frustrated feminists are comin for u.

[/quote]
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Bass123(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
There are under 30 ladies that drink and smoke like chimneys.that habit is mostly common with club girls.its not relative to the ladys age.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2018

Watch so many pained over aged cargoes come here and curse out the OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by maeola(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Piece of trash...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69739098:

Come and marry us nah!
You write like my Exgirlfriend in many of your posts.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2018
4601CE:
You write like my Exgirlfriend in many of your posts.
Are you serious?
Give us one examples cheesy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:18am On Jul 28, 2018
DrDauda:
WHY MEN SHOULDN'T MARRY WOMEN ABOVE 30
 ‏
"Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she's had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She's always just angry

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value... She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. ��

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

This is a fact of life, don't come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny... VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She's always throwing statements like "Marriage isn't an achievement"
2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids
4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.
5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.
6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. "He's a lawyer" "He's a doctor" "He's an engineer"
7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.
8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn't want to be identified as being old in her circles
10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.
11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.
12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself...... run away from these dinosaurs

Culled from female baker

Cc tosyn2much
Toks2008

Come back when you are 40 and we see that would be saying the same things

Its am african culture to look down on single ladies above 29

Go to those who are 40 now and got married between the age 18 - 27, most would tell you that if they were given chance to do it again they would marry at 30

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2018
[[s]quote author=ZIMDRILL post=69767894]

Go to those who are 40 now and got married between the age 18 - 27, most would tell you that if they were given chance to do it again they would marry at 30 [/quote][/s]

Lies
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by Onyiido: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
it's not on front page
OK, thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

Go to those who are 40 now and got married between the age 18 - 27, most would tell you that if they were given chance to do it again they would marry at 30

baba, this is not true..... maybe in Mars of Mexico...... but in Nigeria, marriage is the ultimate and final destination! those that married @18-29 pride it amongst their peers that they arrived sooner.

They wear it as a trophy even tho the marriage might just be one sick joke. it gives them bragging rights as they are respected in their circle of influence.

if u wanna spike up any young under 30 single babe.... just tell her that u r not sure if she'll get married with a certain kind of attitude...... she will be depressed for weeks for that simple statement
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

baba, this is not true..... maybe in Mars of Mexico...... but in Nigeria, marriage is the ultimate and final destination! those that married @18-29 pride it amongst their peers that they arrived sooner.

They wear it as a trophy even tho the marriage might just be one sick joke. it gives them bragging rights as they are respected in their circle of influence.

if u wanna spike up any young under 30 single babe.... just tell her that u r not sure if she'll get married with a certain kind of attitude...... she will be depressed for weeks for that simple statement

you are missing my point it is

if their given another chance they will marry at later age than they married

am taking from experience am 42 i got married at 26 and when i look back it i was very young

given i another chance i would marry at 32

remember am not disputing to say marriage is the ultimate and final destination to most girls and boys

you reflect like people me in my early 40s i was way too young to marry ye in african culture thats the right age but after maturing with at 18-29 thats way too young
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

you are missing my point it is

if their given another chance they will marry at later age than they married

am taking from experience am 42 i got married at 26 and when i look back it i was very young

given i another chance i would marry at 32

remember am not disputing to say marriage is the ultimate and final destination to most girls and boys

you reflect like people me in my early 40s i was way too young to marry ye in african culture thats the right age but after maturing with at 18-29 thats way too young

u r still missing the point!

u as a man..
men see marriage as a phase of life not as a destination talk more of final.

WOMEN see marriage as the final bus stop..... some of them see child bearing sef as leverage to maintain that destination and not another Bus stop.

the topic is for ladies above 30, they will die or lose a limb to secure a pre 30 conjugal legal union....

many of them. go extreme and take in intentionally, in a bid to tie down the man. but the bad news is "e nor dey work again".
u take in,
u born,
u become baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now / Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.