Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics (6430 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by amar3664: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2018
I am 33 years old, my elder brother's wife has affair with me.....she is 41 years old... She is beautiful with body size of 36 30 38 ....i live in city and work in a private company.. My brothers wife live in village with our joint family comprising of uncle, aunty, grandmother, neice and nephew,my brother earns less money than me.. Whenever I go to my native place I give some money to my brothers wife ensuring no one knows about it. Me and my brothers wife talk very normal when family members are there, but the moment we are alone, we get physical with each other, I had sex with her more than 50 times.... She was the first lady with whom I lost my virginity... My elder brother died in car accident 2 months ago.. Can I now marry my sister in law.

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2018
i thought you have a wife undecided
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by amar3664: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=LordSaints post=74198402]i thought you have a wife undecided[/quote

No she is my brothers wife, I want to marry her
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by amar3664: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2018
LordSaints:
i thought you have a wife undecided

Since my brother died 2 months ago.. I wanted to marry her.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2018
undecided

Why you're asking Nigerians when your culture is totally different from them undecided..

6 Likes

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2018
amar3664:

Since my brother died 2 months ago.. I wanted to marry her.
ok rip to your brother. I have a question for you

1) does your culture permit you to marry your brother wife?

2)is your late brother wife cool with you marrying her?
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by KevMitnick: 5:51am On Dec 27, 2018
No you can't marry her. In fact don't marry her. Stick to your own wife and take care of her and her kids.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by nwakibe: 6:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Why are you asking us?You didn't ask us before sleeping with your brother's wife. Are you sure you are not the one that killed your brother so that you will inherit the wife. Another man will be sleeping with your future wife. Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Damfostopper(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2018
seems like you kill ur own brother sef... all this telemundo people with love sef.....

sex with her for over 50 times..... mr sex calculator
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2018
She's olosho, for her to have been sleeping with you!
And you are not normal
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by zolajpower: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't think ur brain is normal and functioning properly.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by boss1310(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2018
i ve a question did you kill or in anyway connected to what killed your brother
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=amar3664 post=74198415][/quote] you can it's better you legalize it than fornicating
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Auladimeji1: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
I just hate India angry

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by PenlsCaP: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Why you're asking Nigerians when your culture is totally different from them undecided..

Hello tongue
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Deckline(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Is this a question or a statement
...why are you...theirs.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by nelsonebby(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2018
No.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by DumaEmpire(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba op i dey fear you o.... Been having sex with yr bro's wife upto 50times.......1,2,3,4............50.. The man who happens to be her husband n yr bro just died n see what you re asking us here wuth that old woman who looks 60
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by iceboy4752(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2018
All the guy topics na about wife matter sef. grin
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
iceboy4752:
All the guy topics na about wife matter sef. grin
Hahahahaha
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by EbukaHades10(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Guy,anything wey u wan do,do.

Me gats come that wedding

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by stone350(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I think u should ask your family members if its permitted first
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by africandictator(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2018
I thought you were a Nigerian until I noticed you are an Indian pervert
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by techking: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2018
shocked grin
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by ObservantFellow: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I just hate India angry

This is the reason someone may call a black man 'black monkey' tomorrow.
Say no to racism

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Evercurious(f): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2018
LordSaints:
ok rip to your brother. I have a question for you

1) does your culture permit you to marry your brother wife?

2)is your late brother wife cool with you marrying her?

Op just answer these questions above. Therein lies your answer
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Evercurious(f): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I just hate India angry

Pls why?
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by blacq2009(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
nwakibe:
Why are you asking us?You didn't ask us before sleeping with your brother's wife. Are you sure you are not the one that killed your brother so that you will inherit the wife. Another man will be sleeping with your future wife. Onye ara.
Exactly my mind. Op, killed his brother in order to marry his wife.
Onye arala,!
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by FisifunKododada: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Do whatever you want to do as long as when the consequence comes you don't come here and start crying. If you marry her, there is consequence. If you don't marry her, there is consequence. Based on the consequence you are comfortable with, make your choice accordingly.
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by Firstgentleman1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Indians and body size descriptions. Se won fi seyin ni? Abi which one is She is beautiful with body size of 36 30 38?
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by amar3664: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Do whatever you want to do as long as when the consequence comes you don't come here and start crying. If you marry her, there is consequence. If you don't marry her, there is consequence. Based on the consequence you are comfortable with, make your choice accordingly.
Very soon I Bleep her
Re: Can I Marry My Sister In Law.since My Brother Died.attaching Her Pics by LordsApostle: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
nwakibe:
this dolt has been asking this question.. Sinc2017, I believe he was the killed his brother... To covet the wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.