Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Do Men Make Sound? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Make Sound? (4544 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
androidroot:
Go marry your Tura soap Mr.

Marry? Haven't you heard the phrase "never make a ho a house wife"

Good luck on your up coming wedding grin

Invite us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Deckline(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

If you talk like a lady you will be treated like one

Also if you talk like a wh0re raised in the dirty gutter imaginable, deviod of any dignity or self respect associated with decency then you will also be treated like a dirty piece of garbage

You need to sit and think how your life became so messed up

A quick browse of your profile shows you have very little to offer besides your body

I am very sure you hustle in one of the cheap motel for sustenance

You are very likely cheap too

But it's never too late you can still salvage whateevr little is left of your already battered existence by working on your shattered self esteem
Savage response of the week!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Marry? Haven't you heard the phrase "never make a ho a house wife"
Good luck on your up coming wedding grin
Invite us
You're out of the topic; I can't relate
Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Deckline(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls am a female u hear me. am over hapi been a lady.
RIP English. B*tch please, it is i am or i'm a female. I am or i'm happy being a female. Your brain is weak embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Deckline:

RIP English. B*tch please, it is i am or i'm a female. I am or i'm happy being a female. Your brain is weak embarassed
corrector ikpi
Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Also if you talk like a wh0re raised in the dirty gutter imaginable, deviod of any dignity or self respect associated with decency then you will also be treated like a dirty piece of garbage

A quick browse of your profile shows you have very little to offer besides your body

But it's never too late you can still salvage whateevr little is left of your already battered existence by working on your shattered self esteem
Nailed it bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

You are mean undecided
Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by thanki410(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
most men make sound when they want to pour akamu in the other room. though the sounds varies some sound like faulty gen
you need to change your gen , it is bad .....
Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
most men make sound when they want to pour akamu in the other room. though the sounds varies some sound like faulty gen

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by bouncin04(m): 4:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

epic bro... epic!!!

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by phemmyfour: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
That's the peak. When he's about to climax unlike women with multiple climax
Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Deckline:

u can't really blame the op.

she has had so many different people making so many different sounds in her ears to an extent that her brain has been hypnotized into believing it's amala.

it's not her fault, the only known cure for this type of ailment is celibacy/ abstinence ..... but is it possible for someone so addicted and sadistic to undergo such transformation? I'm guessing the answer is quite obvious .....innit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Make Sound? by tunary(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
dollytino4real:
lwkmo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women are Evil (picture) / My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.