Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (4338 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Pascopele: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
From on inboz

Good day,

I want to share my story,please keep me anonymous. I broke up with someone that I was in a relationship for almost two years. The relationship was the best I ever had. I think I am still in love with this lady but something happened that made me leave. And that has made me to have trust issues with ladies and I am finding it hard to trust even as I try new relationships.

Dupe (not real name) and I knew each other since 2016. We met during NYSC. I love that she was a homely and godly girl. After service year,I got a job but Dupe could not find a job for almost one year. So,I got her some money and she started a buying and selling business. I liked how industrious she was. She started an online business too. She would deliver orders to customers at their homes or offices.

Early this year,she made a delivery to a man and claimed that the man ended up raping her. I was livid and wanted to report the matter to the police but she said she did not want this to come out cos of the shame and stigma. I tried to convince her but she would not bulge.She begged me to let things be. I then asked her to tell me who the man was,she initially did not want to but maybe cause she did not want me to be suspicious,she told me but made me promise not to do anything about it.

God knows,no man will hear that his wife to be got violated and will do nothing about it. I tracked the man down and confronted him. He laughed and told me he never forced my girl. That it was a mutual agreement. He told her he liked her and before he could buy stuff from her,he wanted to sleep with her. At first,she resisted but he made her a handsome offer and she finally agreed. I told him he was a liar and I would deal with him but he said,go and ask your LovePeddler girlfriend to tell you the truth.

Now,this whole revelation was very hard on me. Here I was,dating this lady for two years with no s*x cos we wanted to wait until marriage and here someone else is claiming she willingly gave it to him? I could not take it and I asked her. Of course,she denied it. I then asked her to let us report to the police to prove her innocence but still she refused. She refused on the grounds of the shame and stigma of being known as a rape victim. She said,my family would also find out and hate her. I know it will be hard if people find out the truth but I did not care,I just wanted justice for her and wanted to make sure she was not lying.

This disagreement between us caused a strain in our relationship. It was clear there was trust issues. We could not get past it. She would cry and say that I am insensitive to her plight. I was torn between believing her and sticking with her.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
You found what you wanted to find.

Truth is, trust no one.
Even virgin dey collect from back

24 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Shalommy(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Guy, you cooked a delicious meal and allow another man empty the pot. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy SORRY!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by SarutobiEky(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Guy, you cooked a delicious meal and allow another man empty the pot. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy SORRY!
How do you even find this funny? And to top it all, you're a woman. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Bankerboy: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Was your babe a virgin? I don't really understand this no sex befor marrige especially by non virgins. Oga the man was saying the truth. Your girl gave it him willingly, girls wey the like report rapist, they will even tag an innocent man a rapist just to cash out. STIGA kill her there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Jmarjr(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Things dey happen sha

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dear op that brought this sweet story here... Truth is we can only guess what really transpired between the man and the lady. The man could be telling a lie while the lady could be too.

Both the lady and her boyfriend are right too, it's the lady's word against the man and to be candid, rape cases are still being handled in a ridiculous way in this part of the world. Victims would rather keep quiet than talk.

As for the guy, well it's not easy seeing your fiancee who has been violated the same way and for the fact that she could be lying makes it more difficult to accept and live with.

My advice: All of them ( the guy, the man and the lady) should all go their separate ways. Life is too short to start living in doubt and distrust.

14 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bankerboy:
Was your babe a virgin? I don't really understand this no sex befor marrige especially by non virgins. Oga the man was saying the truth. Your girl gave it him willingly, girls wey the like report rapist, they will even tag an innocent man a rapist just to cash out. STIGA kill her there.
You do not have to be this myopic to make a point. I guess you are carried away by the few social media drags to believe the average Nigerian girl will openly admit being raped or make a report. Do you know what these victims go through after it's made public? Aside stigmatism, reasonings like yours influence victims silence.

3 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Whazar(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
How can I date a Nigerian girl without sex and funny enough you opened a business for her?

Chai why I no be girl e be like say our men too mumu oo

5 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by LikeAking: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
From on inboz

Good day,

I want to share my story,please keep me anonymous. I broke up with someone that I was in a relationship for almost two years. The relationship was the best I ever had. I think I am still in love with this lady but something happened that made me leave. And that has made me to have trust issues with ladies and I am finding it hard to trust even as I try new relationships.

Dupe (not real name) and I knew each other since 2016. We met during NYSC. I love that she was a homely and godly girl. After service year,I got a job but Dupe could not find a job for almost one year. So,I got her some money and she started a buying and selling business. I liked how industrious she was. She started an online business too. She would deliver orders to customers at their homes or offices.

Early this year,she made a delivery to a man and claimed that the man ended up raping her. I was livid and wanted to report the matter to the police but she said she did not want this to come out cos of the shame and stigma. I tried to convince her but she would not bulge.She begged me to let things be. I then asked her to tell me who the man was,she initially did not want to but maybe cause she did not want me to be suspicious,she told me but made me promise not to do anything about it.

God knows,no man will hear that his wife to be got violated and will do nothing about it. I tracked the man down and confronted him. He laughed and told me he never forced my girl. That it was a mutual agreement. He told her he liked her and before he could buy stuff from her,he wanted to sleep with her. At first,she resisted but he made her a handsome offer and she finally agreed. I told him he was a liar and I would deal with him but he said,go and ask your LovePeddler girlfriend to tell you the truth.

Now,this whole revelation was very hard on me. Here I was,dating this lady for two years with no s*x cos we wanted to wait until marriage and here someone else is claiming she willingly gave it to him? I could not take it and I asked her. Of course,she denied it. I then asked her to let us report to the police to prove her innocence but still she refused. She refused on the grounds of the shame and stigma of being known as a rape victim. She said,my family would also find out and hate her. I know it will be hard if people find out the truth but I did not care,I just wanted justice for her and wanted to make sure she was not lying.

This disagreement between us caused a strain in our relationship. It was clear there was trust issues. We could not get past it. She would cry and say that I am insensitive to her plight. I was torn between believing her and sticking with her.

Getat!

4 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by hotwax: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
dropshipping girls.

i don nack like 4 of them

7 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Shalommy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
How do you even find this funny? And to top it all, you're a woman. Smh.
Because i'm a woman that's why i understood the drama.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by shege45: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
From on inboz

Good day,

my brother, if she doesn’t agree to go to the police, she dey lie be that

6 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
any woman who "supposedly" get raped and dont want to report the crime should A) blame herself B) probably deserves it (since the rapist may have raped others who also didnt think that reporting the crime would actually SAVE other unfortunate future victims), but most importantly C), as she is hellbent on protecting the rapist, you should get rid of her and her archaic way of thinking!

12 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by loosecanon50(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:

If na you dey your dp, I give you 100%. You're a bundle of joy

3 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by gregyboy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:
From on inboz

Good day,

you nor wise why didn't you just on your own arrest the man, when tensions are high the girl will speak the truth...

your babe collect dick bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Medianna(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
loosecanon50:

Oh cut the drama..
Even if she's the one on the dp. Add 9 years that pix my friend

2 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by SarutobiEky(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Because i'm a woman that's why i understood the drama.
All right. Me thought you was poking fun at the brother
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
any woman who "supposedly" get raped and dont want to report the crime should A) blame herself B) probably deserves it (since the rapist may have raped others who also didnt think that reporting the crime would actually SAVE other unfortunate future victims), but most importantly C), as she is hellbent on protecting the rapist, you should get rid of her and her archaic way of thinking!
She deserves to be raped really, this is really silly and ludicrous, why would anyone deserve to be raped.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by wiseone28: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:
I did same some years ago the thing still they pain me up till today

I don't do that nonsense anymore.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by wiseone28: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Medianna:

Oh cut the drama.. Even if she's the one on the dp. Add 9 years that pix my friend
The person in the pic na grandma now

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Rexymania(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
What's the difference between your gf and an olosho? For her to have even stayed till he made the first and second negotiations means she truly wanted something from that man. Na guilty conscience made her voice out... She couldn't hide it.

Please poison her and don't be in that picture �
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Medianna(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
wiseone28:
The person in the pic na grandma now

Lolzz. Guy be calming down na.

She's just a big aunty

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Mentholated: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by wiseone28: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzz. Guy be calming down na.
She's just a big aunty
I believe no more slaying again
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Ultimatesammie:
She deserves to be raped really, this is really silly and ludicrous, why would anyone deserve to be raped.

anyone who decides to let a rapist go scott free so he can rape MORE INNOCENT VICTIMS with total impunity, do indeed deserve anything they get/got from these demons they are so hellbent on protecting.

3 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Medianna(f): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2022
wiseone28:
I believe no more slaying again

Lolzz
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by oz4real83(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2022
It is very painful but forgive her, forget her and move on with your life no matter what you must have invested in her. One thing I can assure you is that you will never forget what happened for life and anytime you remember it, it will look like fresh wound. You can't live your life like that. Everything she will do from now on, even if she is innocent, it will bring mistrust and quarrel . The only thing that will bring some sense of relief is if the man confesses openly that she was actually raped by him, then her innocence will be proven on her part, while you will just have to deal with the memory of the whole event.
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Pascopele: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
loosecanon50:

Focus

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by loosecanon50(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Pascopele:
Focus

Yes sir. Btw, your fiancée is lying to you
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by loosecanon50(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Medianna:

Oh cut the drama..
Even if she's the one on the dp. Add 9 years that pix my friend

I have done the math...the result is still 100%. Take it easy
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Medianna(f): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
loosecanon50:

I have done the math...the result is still 100%. Take it easy

Issook

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You / I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. / Blood Convenant And Intimacy! Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.