Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus (4453 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Babara1994(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
I was on a bus to Abia some weeks ago. On my laps was a big bag filled with about 1 million naira. I stuffed it with some other things just to make it seem less ostensible.

When the journey commenced, the lady sitting next to me told me to adjust my bag so she could stretch her legs from time to time.

Even after adjusting the bag, she would nag since she felt the bag was occupying more space.

After an hour, she couldn't bear it any longer. She told the driver to stop at the nearest bus stop and change her seat or she would cause commotion.

While the driver was still pleading with her, I opened the bag to pick my phone, since the phone was vibrating. Just then, she saw how much was inside the bag.

The woman that was complaining, suddenly shifted nearer to me, put her hands around my neck and said, "dear, it seems I have been having mood swings. I will manage this seat with you." She then told the driver to continue the journey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Nezzjnr: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Africa magic Epic or Urban??

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Maxymilliano(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2021
undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Ussycool: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2021
WOMEN AND MONEY ARE 5 AND 6

She may even wish to stop at your bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by NarcissistKing(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2021
What a fantasy! Welcome back from slumber.

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by cherishmichael: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm....Film trick.
See green screen ooo, (CGI)

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Boogyman557: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP to BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA de hungry me. WTF MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Thief
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by samuel051: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Holy gram
All liars go to hell,op hope u are conversant with that
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Babara1994:
I was on a bus to Abia some weeks ago. On my laps was a big bag filled with about 1 million naira. I stuffed it with some other things just to make it seem less ostensible.

When the journey commenced, the lady sitting next to me told me to adjust my bag so she could stretch her legs from time to time.

Even after adjusting the bag, she would nag since she felt the bag was occupying more space.

After an hour, she couldn't bear it any longer. She told the driver to stop at the nearest bus stop and change her seat or she would cause commotion.

While the driver was still pleading with her, I opened the bag to pick my phone, since the phone was vibrating. Just then, she saw how much was inside the bag.

The woman that was complaining, suddenly shifted nearer to me, put her hands around my neck and said, "dear, it seems I have been having mood swings. I will manage this seat with you." She then told the driver to continue the journey.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2021
This is super storyyyyy,a life of Afghanistan o

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by ValCon888: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
I will still lash her and not give her 1N. She never see something.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by AoifeNightfall: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
You are a mumu man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
I SMELL LIES

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Skyfornia(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2021
This is a very poor script...OP you dey learn work.
1 Million kee you there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:
na urban because it's sound romantic
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Walkee: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
In a bus

Hallucination of a very Hot male virgin teenager
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Benbisco(f): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Babara1994:

OP, talk true make Satan shame, you yourself, you believe this story?

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by cooooooks(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Rickmann: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Babara1994:

Is anyone here surprised?

Ok

We mooooooove »»»»»»»»»»»»
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by RealAdewole(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:
na family e go be, cause op go soon start a family with the lady
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by shantti(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Rural, African magic rural

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Noshitboi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Wayne1994(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oya kwantinue part 2 nw

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by simple250: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Continue your story before Ijebu ode thunder visit you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by haakeem2(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ahbi?? Women and money are like 5 and 6 you can never seperate them they would do any thing for money.............clueless beings.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by EmmyCC: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Must be epic.
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Olumighty123(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iro ti ba tie je undecided

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by tforever(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Babara1994:

SAPA dey PARA

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by udede(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op forget writhing patapata
Re: My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus by Promoter2: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol. Fake story Sha.

I've had similar experience.

One time I had my company's money in my bank. A girl was sitting next to me in a Keke when I got an alert. She saw my balance and stylishly placed her head on my shoulder and told me she's stressed grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Bus Sex:night Travel's Fringe Benefit In Nigeria / "Represent Your Ex With A Car"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.