Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl (6240 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Why do Celebrities have Relationship and Marital Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by afterseun(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2007
Sometimes, guys can feel lost when trying to have relationships with shy girls. This article discusses exactly how to make her feel great, and how to make the relationship last.

Steps

Determine what kind of shy your girl is.
If the girl is vague and trails off when speaking, she is conversationally shy.
If she is outgoing, but never gets past the small talk, she is cover-up shy. You might feel like she is hiding who she really is, when in fact, she may have been hurt in the past and is afraid to open up.
If she withdraws when you touch her or becomes more quiet or just changes herself in order to send negative signals, then she is physically shy.
Contemplate why she is shy (in whatever way), and then when you decide on a reason, speak to her.
Speak to her tenderly, so not to scare her off. Begin with a question, that seeks understanding and does not seem accusatory. Something like, "Why don't you ever talk to me?" is absolutely not appropriate. "(Name), Is there something you need to talk about?" is better.
Try to gain her trust. Just because you haven't earned her trust yet, it does not mean she doesn't like you! She does! Remember, she's already going out with you.
Have sincere and open conversations. If relationships were games of pinball, these conversations earn you a bonus round.
Ease into a physical relationship. You have to move slowly, embracing and honoring her boundaries. Begin with something subtle: tuck her hair behind her ear, hold her hand, slip your arm around her waist.

Tips
Be careful and smart, and always honor her wishes
Do not feel offended if she doesn't warm up to you immediately, everything takes time.
Conversation is key!

Warnings
Remember, shy girls are usually emotionally tender, so please, for Pete's sake, be K-I-N-D!

1 Like

Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by Free(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2007
ookay tank U's grin grin
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by sammyjl(f): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
Nice tips, what about the brothers. Sometimes still waters run deep/dry. The shy ones are usually the freaks in bed
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2007
hhhhmmm, interesting post. grin
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by iice(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2007
sammyjl:

Nice tips, what about the brothers. Sometimes still waters run deep/dry. The shy ones are usually the freaks in bed

Indeed!! grin grin
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by Ephramed(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks, cos me too am in this type of situation,only me do the talking sometimes i will be wondering if am a mad man,she is always silent,i will be so annoyed with her i will ask her, do u hear me she will say yes then i will be like ah, Hm, So now i know 'SHE IS SHY' . will heed to your advice "be k--i--n--d!!" and again be patient it takes time.
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by MoneyRule(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
Noted. . . .
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by 190: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2009
afterseun:

Sometimes, guys can feel lost when trying to have relationships with shy girls. This article discusses exactly how to make her feel great, and how to make the relationship last.

Steps

Determine what kind of shy your girl is.
If the girl is vague and trails off when speaking, she is conversationally shy.
If she is outgoing, but never gets past the small talk, she is cover-up shy. You might feel like she is hiding who she really is, when in fact, she may have been hurt in the past and is afraid to open up.
If she withdraws when you touch her or becomes more quiet or just changes herself in order to send negative signals, then she is physically shy.
Contemplate why she is shy (in whatever way), and then when you decide on a reason, speak to her.
Speak to her tenderly, so not to scare her off. Begin with a question, that seeks understanding and does not seem accusatory. Something like, "Why don't you ever talk to me?" is absolutely not appropriate. "(Name), Is there something you need to talk about?" is better.
Try to gain her trust. Just because you haven't earned her trust yet, it does not mean she doesn't like you! She does! Remember, she's already going out with you.
Have sincere and open conversations. If relationships were games of pinball, these conversations earn you a bonus round.
Ease into a physical relationship. You have to move slowly, embracing and honoring her boundaries. Begin with something subtle: tuck her hair behind her ear, hold her hand, slip your arm around her waist.

Tips
Be careful and smart, and always honor her wishes
Do not feel offended if she doesn't warm up to you immediately, everything takes time.
Conversation is key!

Warnings
Remember, shy girls are usually emotionally tender, so please, for Pete's sake, be K-I-N-D!

why not for WALE'S SAKE
Re: How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl by zealot4me(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2011
NICE TIPS grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking / Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.