Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

feminists are dumb skull - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / feminists are dumb skull (943 Views)

This Is The Equality Feminists Are Fighting For(photo) / Feminists Are Making Matters Worse For Women / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

feminists are dumb skull by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
i entered a danfo bus heading to apapa this morning, having left home 5am just to beat the recent traffic gridlock caused by nigerian foolish tanker drivers. i was waked up by a lousy dirty girl who's probably going home after having a one night stand with whoever the idiot maybe because i can't have an erection even if this girl sleeps naked before me. this lousy girl was foolishly accusing a boy (14 years) who sat at her back of sexually harassing her. when aked, he boldly told us that the boy was tickling her and trying to press her boobs from behind. chisos. this boy couldn't utter a word because he was shocked as every other person and this girl continued ranting till we get to final bus stop. i wanted to intervene, i gave it a second thought because this silly girl could be high on codeine this early morning, i kukuma shut my mouth before a mad girl tear my nicely iron shirt. she even tried to slap an elderly woman who tried to calm her down. As if that wasn't enough experience, just for me to reach office, another wahala ensue. a female colleague who's in her late 30's if not 40 (a feminist) insult a customer of trying to talk trash with her. this is our customer who always settle us after withdrawal infact a very big customer. we are always happy if we sight this man in the banking hall on fridays because he must drop something for TGIF sad angry when question, she start crying like a baby. this is a lady who claim to be a feminist. yet she can't face a man who she thinks she have equal strength with. lemme stop here because i de vex this evening angry angry sad
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Wilson125(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
I didn’t read the post but bliv me they are, 65% of em..
Re: feminists are dumb skull by LuciferChristi: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i entered a danfo bus heading to apapa this morning, having left home 5am just to beat the recent traffic gridlock caused by nigerian foolish tanker drivers. i was waked up by a lousy dirty girl who's probably going home after having a one night stand with whoever the idiot maybe because i can't have an erection even if this girl sleeps naked before me. this lousy girl was foolishly accusing a boy (14 years) who sat at her back of sexually harassing her. when aked, he boldly told us that the boy was tickling her and trying to press her boobs from behind. chisos. this boy couldn't utter a word because he was shocked as every other person and this girl continued ranting till we get to final bus stop. i wanted to intervene, i gave it a second thought because this silly girl could be high on codeine this early morning, i kukuma shut my mouth before a mad girl tear my nicely iron shirt. she even tried to slap an elderly woman who tried to calm her down. As if that wasn't enough experience, just for me to reach office, another wahala ensue. a female colleague who's in her late 30's if not 40 (a feminist) insult a customer of trying to talk trash with her. this is our customer who always settle us after withdrawal infact a very big customer. we are always happy if we sight this man in the banking hall on fridays because he must drop something for TGIF sad angry when question, she start crying like a baby. this is a lady who claim to be a feminist. yet she can't face a man who she thinks she have equal strength with. lemme stop here because i de vex this evening angry angry sad

Say no more.

You can find them here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4641586/why-beloved-nairaland-feminists-denouncing
Re: feminists are dumb skull by delishpot: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
You would not believe it but there are men who touch women in buses. I know a young girl who was a victim. It happens plus because a woman is up early doesn't mean she is a prostitute just like you are not an armed robber for being on the road in the morning. As for bank workers insulting customers, I have been insulted a few times and the insulters were men and women alike. More men than women even.
Re: feminists are dumb skull by ruggedboy01: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Op I can relate, I had such experience last year.... Some girls are fish brain if not all
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2018
So the girl in the bus is a feminist?

Well, I've experienced such sexual harassment twice so I won't be surprised.

Being a feminist doesn't equal cold heart please.

We have liberal feminists, radical feminists, feminists by association... There are different degrees of feminism biko
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Amberon11: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Including your mother and sisters right?
ruggedboy01:
Op I can relate, I had such experience last year.... Some girls are fish brain if not all

1 Like

Re: feminists are dumb skull by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Thank God u no intervene cos i am sure the dirty girl in the danfo bus would have torn ur white shirt to shreds and ran her fingernails all over ur facecheesy.
Re: feminists are dumb skull by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So the girl in the bus is a feminist?

Well, I've experienced such sexual harassment twice so I won't be surprised.

Being a feminist doesn't equal cold heart please.

We have liberal feminists, radical feminists, feminists by association... There are different degrees of feminism biko
...Mention one liberal feminist that you know,pls
Re: feminists are dumb skull by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
Thank God u no intervene cos i am sure the dirty girl in the danfo bus would have torn ur white shirt to shreds and ran her fingernails all over ur facecheesy.

you're so on point, she was so dirty and ugly to behold
Re: feminists are dumb skull by ruggedboy01: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Including your mother and sisters right?

Shut up, foolish girl
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you're so on point, she was so dirty and ugly to behold
dirty and ugly?cheesy... Na waoh whoever is dating her is really tryingcheesy.
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...Mention one liberal feminist that you know,pls
chimamanda

1 Like

Re: feminists are dumb skull by blingxx(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
the dirty girl you me inside danfo... you don't argue with such people..if na me.. undecided na to knack them slap o, I don't argue with foolish people atall (your words are meaningless to these set of human being) they can accuse that small boy of rape if possible
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Amberon11: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shut up, useless boy.
ruggedboy01:

Shut up, foolish girl

1 Like

Re: feminists are dumb skull by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
If by feminist, you mean the radical ones, then please don't call them dumb, as it will be an insult to dumb people. Look for an intensely worse name to classify them as. Dumb is too soft for them.
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Unlimited22: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
chimamanda
If Chimamanda is a liberal feminist, I don't want to meet the radical ones.

1 Like

Re: feminists are dumb skull by ruggedboy01: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up, useless boy.

Hey, if your looking for attention, Seek it somewhere else and crawl out of my mention, I have no time for smilish kitten cats
Re: feminists are dumb skull by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
chimamanda
.. So the only person you singled out is Chimanda? You also forgot that she was the same person bashing Hillary Clinton on why she used Mrs Clinton in her profile,now tell me,if a liberal mind can behave such. The issue is that you ladies know the truth but emotions are blinding you all.

1 Like

Re: feminists are dumb skull by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
dirty and ugly?cheesy... Na waoh whoever is dating her is really tryingcheesy.

I swear, her kitten cat must have rotten with maggots inside
Re: feminists are dumb skull by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unlimited22:

If Chimamanda is a liberal feminist, I don't want to meet the radical ones.
radical ones don't need men at all

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? / Whose Brother And Sister Are These Trending On Social Media (PHOTO) / See Me See Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.