Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) (2630 Views)

What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. / Why You Shouldn't Take It Personally When A Girl Rejects You / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
I didn't read, but whatever it is, keep it up.
Re: When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some souls here who are facing or just faced one of the bitter realities of love.
Rejection can be very painful to some people who are emotionally fragile ,
everybody wants to be loved, it's psychological.
You love somebody, you have a deep crush on the person,
You think about him or her all the time,
You flip through their social media timeline to monitor them,
You dream of a relationship with the person,
The person is your fantasy,
Your crush
You later summoned courage to make a move and you received an attitude laden rejection,
"you are not his or her type "
The person will tell you that through attitude and boom you start feeling bad about your self.
Listen to me,
Never try to fit in where you can at highest be tolerated, look for a place where you are valued.
Stop wallowing in low self esteem and inferiority complex,
he or she does not like you but there are many out there who are secretly dreaming to date you.
You got to move on and smile grin
Stop acting so desperate for a person who don't like you to have a change of heart, you belittle yourself doing that,
Your destiny is not tied to that person, move on.
Get those fantasy about him or her off your mind and pre occupy it with productive things.
People are out there in the street hustling for money and you want to waste time killing yourself over a rejection?
Let them go.
There are many "fishes" in the river, you will catch one that will love you for who you are,
Someone that will love your imperfections,
Some who will love you but don't know why they love you so deeply kiss kiss
They will love that saggy breasts,
Those flat behind
Those dark skin
That crooked voice
That your k-leg
That your height
Those pot belly
Etc
They will love everything about you,
Never keep your head low over a rejection, look into the mirror and say hi to that beautiful being inside the mirror cheesy
Remember your crush may be crushing on the person crushing on you.
Oriaku loves you all
Happy weekend
kiss

Consider reading this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
Re: When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) by chrisb2r200: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
One of the best threads ever....it should be moved to front page already.....
Re: When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life / Check Out These Heavy And Hot Back Axles / Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.