Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? (3454 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Omolola1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
davidtella:

I have finally told him, and he really appreciated it. He believed everything I told him, didnt doubt it one iota. He said the girl has been acting strangely these days. And now as I type this message, they are no more together.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

WONDERFUL!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Kave(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
ok , Good work you did,
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by obiksam(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
If you like your friend please kindly tell him, but one thing for sure is that he will foolishly ask the girl because he is in love and the girl will deny it. So the best thing for you to do is this. Call the girl tell her that you want to have a word with her when she comes put ur phone on voice recorder and start asking her why she didn't love ur friend that ur friend love her so such, that since she told you her mind toward ur friend that u no longer feel comfortable. My guy trust me her reaction will change and she will start yabing ur friend, but before you show ur guy this record first explain to him what makes you go too far for it.
Advise for ur friend.
Your friend should quit the relationship fast before she do.
Your friend should pretend that nothing happen and keep fucking her without given her any thing.
Your friend should invite another girl in his house when she is around.
Wish u luck
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by abuaoyen(f): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Ders a difference from telling ur frnd d truth ND wat u tink u should do now....ur NT d gf..she shuld tell him herself,ND by d way he will even ask u "how did u knw my gf doesn't love me hav u been talking to her more Dan me" undecidedwen u tink ur doing d ryt thing you end up regretting it dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Identify An Osu? / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.