Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) (28113 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Sharpshooota: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2018
bender79:
Can you just relish this good news and stop auto reverse.

Which one is auto reverse .
That no refinery in the niger delta is working at optimum level but we hear of a new kastina state refinery next to the one in kaduna ...
How evil can an administration get

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69766275:
Good job Mr Minister.
Nigeria will be great again.
GOD BLESS Amaechi : THE LION OF UBIMA!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Which God?

Certainly not the God of heaven that Buhari is killing his followers?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height
[/s]
trash trash trash
e pain am well well
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
God bless Gej
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
kolaaderin:
Haters and looters would soon be here to tell you how all this projects has started for over 20 years of PDP era and not APC initiatives.

16 fuuuckin years PDP keeps spending money with no results and now APC completing this projects one by one within 3 years and some do no good want us to go back to the looters.
Thunder way go fire all PDP supporters is presently been forged in the hottest part of the sun and it would strike them hard in Jesus name
[/s]
you know the truth but keep denying it cheesy
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by itsme9jaG(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Well done Minister. At least you are delivering something unlike most other ministers that are like statues

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:
Carry on Your Excellency Hon. Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

You are 1 of the best things that happen to Nigeria.

Where they fail you are succeeding.

They could not do Abuja Kaduna Rail but you did it.

They could not do Lagos Ibadan Rail but work is on going day and night.

They could not do Abuja Metro Rail but in collaboration with fct ministry, aviation ministry, you guys did it.

They could not do Abuja airport new terminal building but your junior minister Hadi sirika under the supervision of Ministry of transportation did it.

They could not do Onitsha and Baro port, today you completed the two and they will be inaugurated next month by Buhari.

For 30 years they fail to renew the abuja airport runway but in 6 weeks Minister of Aviation at large Ministry of transportation not only build new runway but also award contract for second runway.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Anyone who says Buhari is not working must be living in Jupiter but definitely not earth

Really, tell us more. Why do we hate this administration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ivandragon: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2018
hmmm...

if one should follow the logic of buharists, then this is nothing. after all it has not fully started operations.

since that is the same low life argument they have used for projects built by GEJ. so when pmb is booted out in 2019 & another administration commissions this project & takes all glory & credit for it, I hope pmb's rubble rousers will keep quiet...
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by xreal: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:
Carry on Your Excellency Hon. Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

You are 1 of the best things that happen to Nigeria.

Where they fail you are succeeding.

They could not do Abuja Kaduna Rail but you did it.

They could not do Lagos Ibadan Rail but work is on going day and night.

They could not do Abuja Metro Rail but in collaboration with fct ministry, aviation ministry, you guys did it.

They could not do Abuja airport new terminal building but your junior minister Hadi sirika under the supervision of Ministry of transportation did it.

They could not do Onitsha and Baro port, today you completed the two and they will be inaugurated next month by Buhari.

For 30 years they fail to renew the abuja airport runway but in 6 weeks Minister of Aviation at large Ministry of transportation not only build new runway but also award contract for second runway.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Anyone who says Buhari is not working must be living in Jupiter but definitely not earth

This op is campaigning.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by deji17: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2018
When the Presidency comes back to South - South, this is the man we should all support o. No be by politics of bad belle o. Infrastructure and industrialisation is the key to a Nations success.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by mmb(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2018
You will never see Igbos and PDP agents on a topic like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by wickyyolo: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2018
After spending 60$ billion. Look at the substandard trains we are celebrating.
Tanzania used just 10$ billion to acquire speed train.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2018
abc115:
God bless Ameachi
God bless PMB
God bless FRN

I used to work in Itakpe iron ore mining company. My dear man, this standard gauge line has been in existence for decades. It was built to convey iron ore from Itakpe near Okene to Aladja steel rolling mill. Shagarii built that line. BUHARI has nothing to do with it. It was never meant for mass transit. Since the steel industry is being neglected, they are now converting the USAGE to mass transit. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2018
DankemzI:
What of Lagos - Calabar rail
Niger Delta lays the egg....
North fries and eats the egg while we remain impoverished!

Ogoni must be cleaned up

Your right brother, but remember wike said the only way Rivers people can benefit from FG is to vote out opposition (APC) then, so going by wike words Niger Delta's will need vote out opposition so projects from FG will start rolling in.
Anyway I Know PMB will not capitalize on that to deprive the zone of their right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2018
mmb:
You will never see Igbos and PDP agents on a topic like this.
Your hatred for the Igbos is distressing. However, this line was built decades ago to transport iron ore from Itakpe near Okene to Aladja steel rolling mill. I am a former staff of Itakpe iron ore mining company. The only thing that has been done is to convert the USAGE to mass transit. Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Felixv: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2018
looks good..for those praying for 'modern' trains.....you got to walk before you run....we cant even produce enough electricity to industrialize the country -how can we manage modern trains that require advance expertise and 24/7 power supply..but we would get there with this government...I just wish saraki and his crooks leave AC ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by xreal: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height

IsaAbubakar
Don't strike the above through, I want people to read it.

You have been striking the bitter truths here.

your salamoh is fake, I don't need it خاطئة

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by mmb(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2018
felines:

Your hatred for the Igbos is distressing. However, this line was built decades ago to transport iron ore from Itakpe near Okene to Aladja steel rolling mill. I am a former staff of Itakpe iron ore mining company. The only thing that has been done is to convert the USAGE to mass transit. Don't get it twisted.
show me where I mentioned Igbo's. Don't get it twisted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by xreal: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Felixv:
looks good..for those praying for 'modern' trains.....you got to walk before you run....we cant even produce enough electricity to industrialize the country -how can we manage modern trains that require advance expertise and 24/7 power supply..but we would get there with this government... I just wish saraki and his crooks leave AC ....

Saraki wouldn't leave. Not before 2019.

Him own na certified crook, cursed one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by HonabFaj(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Check this thread https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1022900988418646016 to see the whole journey

https://twitter.com/i/status/1022934328370782208
#ItakpeWarriRail #TheYearofInfrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Good job

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by joameh: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Confirmed good working minister God bless u sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by HITdemUP: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Get me a Yoruba Christian to debate with ,those the ones with reasonable brain to debate with BTW Yoruba Muslim bore me
This is Stale
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
xreal:

Don't strike the above through, I want people to read it.

You have been striking the bitter truths here.

your salamoh is fake, I don't need it خاطئة
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
Stop supporting evil
Islam does not support terrorism
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by olalat(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2018
felines:

Oga, stop typing rubbish here hor. Only if you realize how annoying you sound. You worked in itakpe before, who cares? How long has the line worked in the past? Of what benefits has the rail line bn to you, itakpe satff. A moribund project is being revived after decades of neglect to the benefits of the citizens you are telling us shiit. Do you think we are all not intelligent as you appear to be. Do you know the damages those long trucks do our roads?? Where government is getting it right, let's commend them, criticize where they derail. Don't here and be telling us how and when you worked at itakpe. If you are competent as you want us to believe, itakpe iron and ceramic companies will still be up and doing through your genuine contribution by now. Alas!! You contributed to the failure of the company.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by daywatcher: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2018
When do they plan to get modern trains?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by kelvinos2002(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Good one Mr. Minister. Please ensure the project is completed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2018
People's devilish party you can see how the progressives are performing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ashacot: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Lovely, that would be a huge leap for us all.
No distractions whatsoever, just get it on Agu of ubima,
Ease on distressed road infrastructure,
More interconnectivity, nearness to raw materials
Accessibility - economies of scale,
More productivity,
Backward integration,
More opportunities,
More jobs, time is money!

Mitigation of loss, wastage, road accidents,
Continuity is key,

Warri, itapke, Ajaokuta, abraka,lokoja, Abuja, Edo, kogi, Delta. 12 stations 320km

Linking sea port to industries to raw materials deposits to huge markets to agro belts

Refrigerated coaches is key for perishables.

Central Nigeria interlinked to the eastern flank, Western flank, North. Etc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
wickyyolo:
After spending 60$ billion. Look at the substandard trains we are celebrating.
Tanzania used just 10$ billion to acquire speed train.
$60b? Just continue!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by adeoba2008(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Some people will still claim this was GEJ project.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Calers:
We cant be stagnant, we need to move forward not like 16years of misrule of pdp.

The 19 years of APC in Lagos State has failed to provide just one small metro unlike the two new Abuja metro and Kaduna-Abuja railways plus revived national railways by PDP.
Even Amaechi in eight years could not deliver a short monorail after billions stolen.
APC is a demonic gang of thieves and pen robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes In Medan Area Killing Dozens / Heavy Rainfall Collapses Mokwa-Jebba Bridge In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.