Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) (28112 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Bwatter(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2018
PMB carry go.......me, my family and friends are for you

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
xreal:

Yaro. Na sani kai ba musulumi ne ba.
Kana kawai boye karkashin islam.

Makaryata.
[/s]
bro you can believe whatever you like but that doesn't change who i am
maybe my own version of Islam is different from yours because you sound like an extremist and a potential terrorist which is not Islam.
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is evil
Islam does not support terrorism
Stop supporting terrorism

well i don't need your permission to be a known Islamic scholar.
my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by bigdot1759(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
sub standard rail lines zombies looking for what to hold on to only Yoruba Muslims are impressed
I know your brain need thorough flashing by original/standard engineer

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
uthlaw:
you should have benefited from your hero Jonathan,even all the South South and South East cannot vote apc out.

My brother me and u dey same side try understand me abeg,

That GEJ is not my hero, they said ameach is in opposition so Rivers State can't benefit from FG

So what am saying now is going by what they said to ameachi back then, Rivers State need to out PDP cus PDP is opposition to FG.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Iziquiel(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Bwatter:
A line carrying ore can also carry people
Help me tell them, just reading their comments.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by obailala(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2018
erico2k2:

I never disputed that, my point is, whats new as this post is potraying?
fact is this is where he met it, nothing has been added,Tell you waht would had made a real difference, build a line from Wari via sapele,Oghara to Benin.The that would be this FG making a statement, even if they ne ver finished it at least start it. Im seriously waiting to see one infastructure this Rotimi guy will start. I began to fear this Rotimi when he said he never knew railway existed in PH when the railway line is less than 400 feet from his offis when he was governor.
Just bumped into this your post and I'm confused. Maybe I dont know the history of your discussion but what exactly do you mean by "infrastructure Rotimi will start"?

Why on earth do we still harbour this sort of mentality?... Rotimi so far seems to be the best performing minister in the cabinet delivering projects here and there but you have a problem with him not starting something?... What about 'finishing something'?

The Abuja kaduna line was built up to 90% completion by GEJ. Rotimi came it, picked it up and quickly got it completed, commisioned and operational. But you think that is nothing because he didnt start it?.... While we all agree it was GEJ's project, a fact is that the total counterpart fund paid by Nigeria for that project was about N60bn, and Amaechi's ministry provided up to about N16bn to complete the project before it wss commisioned. (Whilst I dont know if the 16bn was a part of the 60bn or if it was an additional amount, the fact is that that amount isnt insignificant and if it wasnt paid, the project wpuld have been another abandoned project.

Then we have the Warri-Ajaokuta line; it was built by OBj up to 80-90% up to 2 decades ago and abandoned. Of course since then, most of the tracks had been vandalised and no stations were built. Now again, Amsechi has stepped in, hustled for funds, completed the 2 decade old abandoned project, built stations, repaired the vandalised portions and is about to commision the line for passenger and freight use. But ince again, you think this is nonsense cos Amaechi didnt start the project?... I guess you would have been happy if Amaechi abandoned these multi billion naira project and started his own from scratch, that's the sort of thing that pleases Nigerians and surely the reason why Nigeria is the abandoned project capital of the world.

Meanwhile, lest I forget, Amaechi is currently hustling with the Chinese to get the Lagos-ibadan line completef this year. Please who started that line?

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by obailala(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
soflygerian:
Good to know that a man with a vision laid all this foundation. Good to see that the transformation agenda is still working. God bless GEJ.
This very project was built by OBJ up to 90% before it was abandoned to vandals and rot since around 1993. So what exactlt is this your post about?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by keneck1: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslims bore me
what has this nonsense you typed got to do with the topic,you and your ilks are just demented lots I pity Una shall sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KDmafia: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
DankemzI:
What of Lagos - Calabar rail
Niger Delta lays the egg....
North fries and eats the egg while we remain impoverished!

Ogoni must be cleaned up

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:
Carry on Your Excellency Hon. Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

You are 1 of the best things that happen to Nigeria.

Where they fail you are succeeding.

They could not do Abuja Kaduna Rail but you did it.

They could not do Lagos Ibadan Rail but work is on going day and night.

They could not do Abuja Metro Rail but in collaboration with fct ministry, aviation ministry, you guys did it.

They could not do Abuja airport new terminal building but your junior minister Hadi sirika under the supervision of Ministry of transportation did it.

They could not do Onitsha and Baro port, today you completed the two and they will be inaugurated next month by Buhari.

For 30 years they fail to renew the abuja airport runway but in 6 weeks Minister of Aviation at large Ministry of transportation not only build new runway but also award contract for second runway.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Anyone who says Buhari is not working must be living in Jupiter but definitely not earth
so all this projects were ongoing and the media was quiet about it?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by mbfarmer(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height
We are hopeful for this administration but we need more,
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ashjay001(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
ivandragon:
hmmm...

if one should follow the logic of buharists, then this is nothing. after all it has not fully started operations.

since that is the same low life argument they have used for projects built by GEJ. so when pmb is booted out in 2019 & another administration commissions this project & takes all glory & credit for it, I hope pmb's rubble rousers will keep quiet...

It will be commissioned, ds week. Start carrying passengers, in a months time. They won't be leaving it for any looters to commission

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by keneck1: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
IslamicRebel:
Yoruba muslim propaganda.
oh what a pretty one we enjoy this kind of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by xreal: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
bro you can believe whatever you like but that doesn't change who i am
maybe my own version of Islam is different from yours because you sound like an extremist and a potential terrorist which is not Islam.
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is evil
Islam does not support terrorism
Stop supporting terrorism

well i don't need your permission to be a known Islamic scholar.
my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro

Tell that to your play mates.
wannan karami ne.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ivandragon: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
ashjay001:

It will be commissioned, ds week. Start carrying passengers, in a months time. They won't be leaving it for any looters to commission

lol...

yes, looters & forgers like baru, Adeosun, Lawal, kyari, amaechi lol...
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

Yes ooo, good news dont sell like the bad onces. if its killings now every Nigerian want to see people dead in hundreds and newspaper sells both physically and online like wide fire and the news house keeps resounding the news weeks after the incident as journalist keep re twitting and digging further into the national wound. but good news on the other hand would be skipped or briefly stated in few words and that is all nothing worth more investigation.

Kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ashjay001(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

yes, looters & forgers like baru, Adeosun, Lawal, kyari, amaechi lol...

Unfortunately, corruption is part of our fabric n until d new generation, is trained to reject corruption, it goes on.

I prefer, u collect one billion, for a million naira project, but u complete it n do a great job! Than, u collect 500m, for a million naira project, then u abandon it!

Until we have better checks n balances, to eradicate/check corruption, we've to make do, with d available.sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Yes ooo, good news dont sell like the bad onces. if its killings now every Nigerian want to see people dead in hundreds and newspaper sells both physically and online like wide fire and the news house keeps resounding the news weeks after the incident as journalist keep re twitting and digging further into the national wound. but good news on the other hand would be skipped or briefly stated in few words and that is all nothing worth more investigation.

Kiss the truth

God pass them....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

Ofcourse they are more interested in herdsmen attack village, 3 killed.

And that's not all the projects by the ministry of transportation. The Benue water port dredging will start by 2019.

The lokoja water port is at 75% completion.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by spartan50(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69766275:
Good job Mr Minister.
Nigeria will be great again.
GOD BLESS Amaechi : THE LION OF UBIMA!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
God bless GEJ
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
xreal:

Tell that to your play mates.
wannan karami ne.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Oblang(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
ivandragon:

you are the one who decides to see what you want to see.

you refused to appreciate the efforts of others, but want people to appreciate yours... life doesn't work like that.

For the fact that it has bin there unattended to for decades b4 this govt came shows that previous govts have not bin serious with doing things right...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

Ofcourse they are more interested in herdsmen attack village, 3 killed.

And that's not all the projects by the ministry of transportation. The Benue water port dredging will start by 2019.

The lokoja water port is at 75% completion.
if Buhari no win reelection na where yewa go gas be that

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by hmuhammad(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height
you mean IPOB miscreants?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
if Buhari no win reelection na where yewa go gas be that

No more free money for looters. Ii believe he will win because the amount of projects that will be commissioned before election are enormous.

1. Many roads will be commissioned.

2. Ajaokuta Warri rail will be commissioned.

3. Lagos Ibadan rail will be commissioned december.

4. Nigeria Air will start operation december.

5. Abuja New terminal will be commissioned october.

6. Baro Inland water port (First Northern Nigeria port) will be commissioned next month.

7. Onitsha water port will also be commissioned any moment from now.

8. Lokoja port will be commissioned before December.

9. Some power projects done in gombe and other states are due to be commissioned before december.

10. The intentional community are behind him. They wont like to see the agreement they signed with Nigeria crippled.

11. He has no solid opponent.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

No more free money for looters. Ii believe he will win because the amount of projects that will be commissioned before election are enormous.

1. Many roads will be commissioned.

2. Ajaokuta Warri rail will be commissioned.

3. Lagos Ibadan rail will be commissioned december.

4. Nigeria Air will start operation december.

5. Abuja New terminal will be commissioned october.

6. Baro Inland water port (First Northern Nigeria port) will be commissioned next month.

7. Onitsha water port will also be commissioned any moment from now.

8. Lokoja port will be commissioned before December.

9. Some power projects done in gombe and other states are due to be commissioned before december.

10. The intentional community are behind him. They wont like to see the agreement they signed with Nigeria crippled.

11. He has no solid opponent.
No body can even beat Buhari except me and he's my candidate grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2018
abc115:
God bless Ameachi God bless PMB God bless FRN
And lastly God bless Africa grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Bwatter(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Unfortunately, corruption is part of our fabric n until d new generation, is trained to reject corruption, it goes on.

I prefer, u collect one billion, for a million naira project, but u complete it n do a great job! Than, u collect 500m, for a million naira project, then u abandon it!

Until we have better checks n balances, to eradicate/check corruption, we've to make do, with d available.sad

I appreciate your comment

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by sanmisaint(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Good job! What past administrations of PDP couldn't do, you're achieving seamlessly. This is flawless execution...
They will wail, don't be distracted.
They will blackmail, don't be shaken.
They will all gnash their teeth in the last day in hell fire for looting our common patrimony.

God bless the Lion of South East
God bless Jagaban of Africa for leading this coalition
God bless PYO, the economic navigator
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by skallion7(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Grinding machine
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

No body can even beat Buhari except me and he's my candidate grin

Look at you. You fit win councillorship election for Benue? Somebody wey live most of his life for Kano kaduna

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

For those waiting to see it happen when the above thread was posted last two weeks, here it is. Wait no more.

And for the anti Nigerian guys below that doubted it, come and bury your shameless empty heads.

May God bless you for this ! They will lie and hate and doubt just because they don’t want to celebrate good things from this administration! When these things now come to pass they will just keep quiet! Useless things !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak / Advice On Studying In Poland / Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes In Medan Area Killing Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.